• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Vegas! The Show

Thanks! I didnt even think of that. Just from reading the description I think it would interest first timers like me and DH. We went ahead and got tickets for 4/27.

I have, really enjoyed it, they kind of do the history of the big acts in Vegas, I liked it

I have, really enjoyed it, they kind of do the history of the big acts in Vegas, I liked it

We saw it on 4/27 and enjoyed it too. I felt it was a little cheesy at times, but I think that is what they were going for...the whole "Vegas" thing. :thumbsup2

Couldn't help notice your pictures. That one of Valarie B. cracks me up ... What exactly is she so happy about? It appears she is missing half of her dress!!! LOL.

not sure why she is happy, but it makes me happy :laughing:

So I'm late to this but we saw this in April, we loved it. It was so much fun to watch and we laughed a lot. :) We would see it again, it was cheesy but there was talent there and it was fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter