• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Vegas Question

Tink_Or_Belle

<font color=blue>Want to come to my High Meat part
I am taking wedding photos for some friends after their Vegas wedding. I have only been there once and the couple has never been there. What are some good places to take them for good photo backgrounds. The plans for now are the Bellagio Fountains and the old Vegas sign We plan to have between 1 and 3 hours of picture time and it will be daytime photos

THANKS

At the venetian there are gorgeous outside spots where you could even get gondolas in the background.
this is just a general shot, it doesen't show the water/canals in front
712IMG_0154.JPG

this is inside the venetician, not sure if they would bother you or not....
712IMG_0104_2.JPG

Caesars has some beautifull fountains scattered along the public sidewalk
712IMG_0112_2.JPG

I am taking wedding photos for some friends after their Vegas wedding. I have only been there once and the couple has never been there. What are some good places to take them for good photo backgrounds. The plans for now are the Bellagio Fountains and the old Vegas sign We plan to have between 1 and 3 hours of picture time and it will be daytime photos

THANKS
Go inside Bellagio to The Conservatory. Make sure the dates aren't when they are changing exhibits.

http://bellagio.com/amenities/botanical-garden.aspx

What about the Neon Graveyard?
I've seen some pics of weddings shot there and they have turned out great

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter