Vegas Girls-only Trip

Yes, I believe the line should be in front of Juan that way I have Jace and James all to myself. :thumbsup2

You're sticking with JUST Jace and James???? :confused3 :rotfl:

I really would like to see the dualing pianos this time, but get there early enough to get a good table. That looked like so much fun, can you see me running around singing in there. lol

Yes, yes I can :woohoo:

Well....maybe if Lind is there :lmao:;)

That's what I'm talking about :thumbsup2

Anyone know of a hotel that has a nice pool area and two bedroom/two bathroom suites (with 2 queen beds in the bedrooms)??? Most of the suites I've seen are only one king bed :confused3

I would like to come but as I already have a trip to charleston in 2 weeks, a trip to disneyland in 6 weeks, the Divas trip in March, a hawaii trip in may and a disney cruise/WDW trip next November I am doubting my hubby would be ok with me going. You never know though, I might get a windfall so I will keep track of the thread just in case!

SarahMay
Hey, never say never. And really, at this point, what's one more trip??? ;)

I would so love to come! Put me down as a maybe. :thumbsup2

Maybe I'll think of a sneaky way to talk Justin into letting me go. It gives me the "guilty's though, after going on the ladies trip every year without him. :rolleyes1
I know you Capri. I know you can work your magic and convince Justin to let you go. :rolleyes1

Well, if I can make it at all, I would LOVE to join up. I'll subscribe and hope I can get things coordinated.
Hi Michelle!! :)

Graduation present!
Bingo!!!! Great idea. :thumbsup2

Hey! I'm new, but I would love to come on this trip. I'm really excited!

I've never heard of these Diva trips, so I'll have to look into the March trip too.
Hi Marie. Welcome! The Disneyland Diva trips have been going on for 3 years now (I started those back in 2008, the next one in 2011 is being planned by Steph/21yankees), and they are planning their 4th on the Disneyland section of the DIS. This will be our 2nd big Vegas trip, although we've had a few mini meets as well. Hope you can make it!

Yes, I believe the line should be in front of Juan that way I have Jace and James all to myself. :thumbsup2
Hahaha Sneaky! That's okay, I'll be the only one in line for ummmm, what's his name?? Shoot. Theresa, help me out, what's his name?? The older looking guy with the bad knee. :rotfl:

I really would like to see the dualing pianos this time, but get there early enough to get a good table. That looked like so much fun, can you see me running around singing in there. lol
They are so fun! Ruben and I saw them one night after Gilleys and we got a table and some drinks and loved it.

Anyone know of a hotel that has a nice pool area and two bedroom/two bathroom suites (with 2 queen beds in the bedrooms)??? Most of the suites I've seen are only one king bed :confused3
Here in Vegas? Or just in general? ;)

Hahaha Sneaky! That's okay, I'll be the only one in line for ummmm, what's his name?? Shoot. Theresa, help me out, what's his name?? The older looking guy with the bad knee. :rotfl:

I'm pretty sure his name is BACKOFF SISTER :upsidedow He told me to tell you to stop the stalking, already!!

Here in Vegas? Or just in general? ;)

In Vegas, baby!

That would be fun!

See if Marcie is an angel, well then I am too!!

I want to shop, see a show, Serendipity, Madame T's, and whatever else, except no jumping off the Stratosphere for me.

See if Marcie is an angel, well then I am too!!

I want to shop, see a show, Serendipity, Madame T's, and whatever else, except no jumping off the Stratosphere for me.

Now that you mention it, I think we are all angels. Yep, just a group of good girls walking around the Vegas Strip with our halos on.
14.gif

I want to shop. Maybe. Window shop probably. lol
I love Serendipity's frozen hot chocolate. yum!
Madame T's was so fun last time. I'd love to do that again. And we definitely have to see a show or two. ::yes::
We need random stranger photos this time! :rotfl:
And no, I won't be jumping off the Stratosphere either. :scared1:

I haven't made it to Serendipity yet so it's on my to do list and the wax museum sounds fun.

Well, I've been trying to keep track and so far I *think* this is correct.

Names of those going:
Beth/mommaU4 (local)
Deb/jordansmomma
Theresa/Queenbillabong
Marcie/ImMarcik
Angie/BC Disney Lover
Jane/cheshiregirl (local):)

Names of those interested:
Vicki/CoMickey
Cheryl/toocherie
Linda/lulubelle
Sarah/sahbushka
Kerri/pixiewings71
Marie/yourmaire83
Michelle/Zoemakes5
Capri/disney-super-mom

Also on Facebook, I heard from Jill, Mary Jo, Wendy (with her sister Tammy), and Katie who all said they were interested in trying to make it. (I think that was it, hope I didn't miss anyone!!) Hopefully they will check in here at some point. :cool1:

Mark me as interested! I would really LOVE to make it, I'm in desperate need of a vacation.

Hi ladies!!! :wave:

I've followed your adventures before and sooo wanted to be a part of the action. Now, I don't know how you feel about having an English gal joining you but I'd love to visit Vegas and party!!!

Anyway, if that's OK, then I'm registering my interest!!! I'd need to check out flights etc but the dates work for me so that's a good start...

Best wishes,
Karen x

Hi Karen! How exciting it would be to have you join us. :goodvibes

Move me from the interested list to the confirmed list - this girl is going to Vegas! Woo Hoo! :banana: Isn't the dancing banana corny?

Bree may be coming, too. WendyLouWho - I hope you can come - that way poor Breezy would have at least one friend under the age of 30 to talk to. :laughing:

Anyone leaning towards any hotel in particular? I'm sure we will get a steal of a deal in July since it will be about a zillion degrees out. Hard to imagine with this bitter cold spell we are experiencing right now.

Mark me as interested! I would really LOVE to make it, I'm in desperate need of a vacation.
Wendy!! I hope you can come! We'd love to see you again, and yes, you need a vacation. ::yes::

:cool1::banana:

Oh Seester I hope you can make it!
Me too!! :cool1: (Are ya feelin' the love, Wendy?? lol)

Hi ladies!!! :wave:

I've followed your adventures before and sooo wanted to be a part of the action. Now, I don't know how you feel about having an English gal joining you but I'd love to visit Vegas and party!!!

Anyway, if that's OK, then I'm registering my interest!!! I'd need to check out flights etc but the dates work for me so that's a good start...

Best wishes,
Karen x
Hi Karen! Yes, we'd love to have you join us. The more the merrier! I will mark you down as interested, and hopefully before long we can add you to the confirmed list. :thumbsup2

Hi Karen! How exciting it would be to have you join us. :goodvibes

Move me from the interested list to the confirmed list - this girl is going to Vegas! Woo Hoo! :banana: Isn't the dancing banana corny?

Bree may be coming, too. WendyLouWho - I hope you can come - that way poor Breezy would have at least one friend under the age of 30 to talk to. :laughing:

Anyone leaning towards any hotel in particular? I'm sure we will get a steal of a deal in July since it will be about a zillion degrees out. Hard to imagine with this bitter cold spell we are experiencing right now.
Yay Linda!!!! I am so glad you are confirmed!! :banana: (yes, this banana is corny, but it fits! haha) I hope Bree can make it too. That would be really fun. A mother/daughter Vegas trip! :)

It shouldn't be too hard to find a good deal in July, except for the weekend part. That's always higher no matter what. But if you average it out over the entire time, it usually balances out.
I was saying yesterday how cold it is here right now.......but, I'm NOT complaining. I'll take this over 105 any day. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter