Vegas Girls-only Trip

20.gif

Whatchya tryin' to say??

The Venetian would be nice!! Or the Palazzo. Same layout, connected to the Venetian. I don't think that even a good deal will be considered "cheap", if you know what I mean. You won't find it for 50 bucks a night like some places in other words. But since the room is nice and big, you could fit more people in there and that would help with the cost without it feeling too packed. :thumbsup2

I personally like MGM, and Planet Hollywood as mid-priced hotels. Just from my own experience. Also Golden Nugget is great. We stayed there three times this past summer and during the week, we got rooms for $35! The property is really nice and the pool is fun. Problem is, it's location, being downtown, sucks! When we stayed there we didn't leave the hotel so it was no biggie, but for sightseeing and such, it's pretty far.

Mirage and Treasure Island would be nice, but they seem to be so pricey and while I've never stayed in a room there, I'm not sure they are worth it. :confused3

Lots of choices and options, that's for sure! :thumbsup2

Is pretty sure Angie & Katie are CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!

Two crazy ladies, yeppers!:scared1:

Hmm.....I guess I will be the only one making to Vegas....

Everyone else will be kicked off for disorderly conduct. It's a good thing I am an angel :littleangel: princess:

Right, Deb, right.:sad2:

I'm crossing my fingers for some good deals from the Venetian :upsidedow

Count me in for the Venetian. I have not stayed there and would really like to. I think I would like to sprulge a bit since it will be my only summer vacation and the temps will be sweltering.

Oh, and Beth, my little angel will be for sure joining us. No telling what she may do. She may even join the building-jumping-crazy-lady bunch! She's more daring than I, that's for sure. :)

Count me in for the Venetian. I have not stayed there and would really like to. I think I would like to sprulge a bit since it will be my only summer vacation and the temps will be sweltering.

Oh, and Beth, my little angel will be for sure joining us. No telling what she may do. She may even join the building-jumping-crazy-lady bunch! She's more daring than I, that's for sure. :)

That's what I'm thinking too - it will be my only summer vacation and I want a bit of spoiling :thumbsup2 I have stayed there before and it is absolutely beautiful. The rooms are quite large and have a separate sunken living room with a very comfy couch (I would sleep on that it's so comfy!). The cabanas here also have A/C, which would be a very nice thing :thumbsup2

I'm hoping for a nice fancy dinner some time on this trip too :woohoo:

That's what I'm thinking too - it will be my only summer vacation and I want a bit of spoiling :thumbsup2 I have stayed there before and it is absolutely beautiful. The rooms are quite large and have a separate sunken living room with a very comfy couch (I would sleep on that it's so comfy!). The cabanas here also have A/C, which would be a very nice thing :thumbsup2

If the couch is as comfy at the bed, I would totally take the couch.

Ooooh, I hope the Venetian works out. It's so nice there. That was one of the first hotels Ruben and I splurged on for our anniversary back when we lived in CA. :lovestrucHe booked it as a surprise for me.....which of course I sneakily found out about. :rolleyes1

I'm so glad she will be coming for sure!!! :banana: :cool1: I am really looking forward to spending time with you both since I won't see you on the DL trip. She can join the jumping group.....you and I will grab a drink and watch from the bottom, safe and sound on the ground. ;)

The Palazzo rooms are the same layout as what you just described. Really nice, just different decor than the blue and gold in the older Venetian rooms. So if you can't find a deal on Venetian, you could maybe look for one for Palazzo too. Just a thought.

Does a nice dinner include pizza, pasta or chicken?? :rolleyes1 :rotfl2:

That couch is huge. And it's L shaped so you might (maybe) be able to fit more than one person on there!! Two on the couch, two beds with two ladies in each.....that's already 6 in the room. Throw one person in the tub, a few on the the floor and bingo! We only need one room!!! :rotfl2:

That couch is huge. And it's L shaped so you might (maybe) be able to fit more than one person on there!! Two on the couch, two beds with two ladies in each.....that's already 6 in the room. Throw one person in the tub, a few on the the floor and bingo! We only need one room!!! :rotfl2:

I'm good with sharing if we are splurging

Works for me - and the tub and shower are separate, so even if someone is snoring in the tub, no worries :thumbsup2 The loo is totally separate, so even that works out :rolleyes1

Splurging is a good thing :thumbsup2 I get e-mail offers for $129/night (not including weekends though) from the Venetian and Palazzo........

Remember that huge couch??? I'll just keep my fingers crossed not to run into the Venetian bathroom ghost this time :scared1:

It's starting to look more and more like I wont be going. :sad2:

Does a nice dinner include pizza, pasta or chicken?? :rolleyes1 :rotfl2:
:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

The bathroom is huge! Actually the entire room is huge!

I'll share with ya. Since we did sleep together the first day we actually met, in real life. :rotfl2:

Works for me - and the tub and shower are separate, so even if someone is snoring in the tub, no worries :thumbsup2 The loo is totally separate, so even that works out :rolleyes1

Splurging is a good thing :thumbsup2 I get e-mail offers for $129/night (not including weekends though) from the Venetian and Palazzo........

Remember that huge couch??? I'll just keep my fingers crossed not to run into the Venetian bathroom ghost this time :scared1:

$129 isn't bad at all if its split between a couple of us. I wake up early like you do. Noise doesn't really bother me, I have loud kids.

:scared1: :scared1: The bathroom :scared1:

It's starting to look more and more like I wont be going. :sad2:

:confused: NO!!!!

I loved the Venetian! We stayed there this past weekend and I fell in love with it. Rooms are so nice and really big and the couch could easily sleep two. You all are going to have so much fun....

Beth - you'll have to take me off of the interested list because Bob's dad just booked the Alaska cruise and guess what...:confused3we leave the weekend of the Vegas trip. Dang...I should not have told him I could go anytime in July. Poo, :headache:so I won't be joining you all and I know you'll have so much fun. :sad2: I'm so sad to miss it because some of you aren't coming on the Diva trip to DL.:sad2: And I'll be in Vancouver when Theresa is in Vegas double :sad1::sad2:

If I hear of any great hotel deals through my company I'll let you know. We have almost all of the hotels in Vegas.

Vicki, I am so bummed you cannot come. But you will love the Alaska Cruise. It was our last vacation before DH got sick. It's so beautiful there. We'll just have to plan more mini meets at DL. ;) And thanks for keeping an eye out for a Venetian deal for us.

I really want to stay there now after reading everything you guys posted.
And Theresa, I'm in for the airconditioned cabana and a fancy meal, too.
It's going to be a great trip, I just know it. :yay:

I really want to stay there now after reading everything you guys posted. And Theresa, I'm in for the airconditioned cabana and a fancy meal, too. It's going to be a great trip, I just know it. :yay:

Linda, you're a diva after my own heart!! I think it's going to be a great trip too :cheer2: Lots of fun times and awesome friends (and maybe a drink or two and some hot cabana boys?? Woo hoo!)

I loved the Venetian! We stayed there this past weekend and I fell in love with it. Rooms are so nice and really big and the couch could easily sleep two. You all are going to have so much fun....

Beth - you'll have to take me off of the interested list because Bob's dad just booked the Alaska cruise and guess what...:confused3we leave the weekend of the Vegas trip. Dang...I should not have told him I could go anytime in July. Poo, :headache:so I won't be joining you all and I know you'll have so much fun. :sad2: I'm so sad to miss it because some of you aren't coming on the Diva trip to DL.:sad2: And I'll be in Vancouver when Theresa is in Vegas double :sad1::sad2:

If I hear of any great hotel deals through my company I'll let you know. We have almost all of the hotels in Vegas.

Vicki - that sucks that you can't come and that I'll miss when you're in Vancouver! Boo, hiss! I'll have to try and get down to DL some time - not sure when, but I miss it (didn't get to go in November). I'm sure the Alaskan cruise will be great. I want to do that one day too.

hey gals! I've been lurking along and it sounds like the planning is going great! IF I go I am also up for a nice dinner. I may be gambling while you all are cabana-ing though. The last couple of trips I didn't get enough of my gamble on. and I may be bringing Mom.

later gators!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter