Vegas Girls Only Trip ~ June '09 **OLD THREAD**

So saturday some people will go and others will say...i should have gone with them!

Then sunday more will go..and wendy and i will go...wwwwwwwwaaaahhhhhhh...why didn't we go with them!

:lmao:

Because you like to make a special entrance.:lmao:

So Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa WaNNa StArT a ReVoLuTiOn, Wellllllllllllllllllll You knoooooooooooOOOooooW... We aLL want to chaNge the WoRLd!:upsidedow

Heyyyyyy GirLie GirLs!

What's shaKiN'?

Alright.. so everyone confess... how much luggage are you bringing?:rotfl:

I'm bringing 2 little suitcases.:upsidedow

LOL--well I'm bringing two suitcases--one big one little--but then I'm leaving a whole bunch of clothes unpacked in the trunk! LOL

Ok girls, so my "plan" is to have a daytime outfit and a nightime outfit. I had bought some new dresses for the shows and such but if everyone else isn't dressing up then I won't. So what's everyone doin? Oh, and is there a link to the Stripper 101 class so I can prepare myself?

they have a thumbs up smilie--why don't they have a thumbs down smiley?

thumbs down on obnoxious little salesclerks that think they're better than the person they're serving (and who have no idea that the person they're serving knows their boss very well!)

LOL--well I'm bringing two suitcases--one big one little--but then I'm leaving a whole bunch of clothes unpacked in the trunk! LOL

Ok girls, so my "plan" is to have a daytime outfit and a nightime outfit. I had bought some new dresses for the shows and such but if everyone else isn't dressing up then I won't. So what's everyone doin? Oh, and is there a link to the Stripper 101 class so I can prepare myself?

The link is on the front page under stripper 101.

I plan on changing for the shows. No dresses for me.

I plan on dressing up for the shows. Im wearing a little black dress (but I guess in my size it isn't exactly little) for Love and probably dresses as well for the other shows. During the day will be more causal. And when we go out, not to the shows, I haven't decided. Will play that by ear.

I plan on dressing up for the shows. Im wearing a little black dress (but I guess in my size it isn't exactly little) for Love and probably dresses as well for the other shows. During the day will be more causal. And when we go out, not to the shows, I haven't decided. Will play that by ear.

cool! that sounds pretty much like what I had planned for. I'm bringing a couple "little" black dresses! LOL.

So talking about letters....

I need a letter for the rings & boa's, I think that is all. Can you tell me what my letters need to be?? Thanks. Oh and the vouchers.

Beth & Theresa & Cheryl~ Marcies flight gets in at 10:30 now. Can we wait for her to take the shuttle to the Venetian before we head to brunch on Sunday?

Letters:
Donna ~ $4 each for the rings
Theresa ~ Dang, I can't remember! :confused:
Beth ~ $50 for Tony and Tina's tickets

And I think that's it........

And I updated her earlier flight time so it works out perfect for us to all meet for brunch. Shall we all meet at the Venetian since that's where I Deb and Theresa will be with their luggage? What time?

Oh, and don't eat too much in the mornings! You'll be too full for all the yummy food on the Strip. ;)

cool! that sounds pretty much like what I had planned for. I'm bringing a couple "little" black dresses! LOL.

You guys are all going to look so Vegas-y in your little black dresses. And then here comes Beth, slopping along behind everyone in her jeans. Hope I don't embarrass ya'll. :eek: :rolleyes1 :lmao:

Hey Beth..You are going to looK Babe a licious in your new dresses!
Black and White is Very Chic!

I Love how everyone is celebrating just being a girL! :goodvibes

My boyfriend leaves out of town on wednesday and won't be back til sunday night and then i fly out on monday and won't be back til saturday.

And then the next day i have a party for my father's 70th birthday at our home.

My oldest granddaughter and I are working on a Gratitude book for my Father's birthday... she's writing things she's thankful that he does for and with her..and drawing the cutest pictures.

My father will love it!:lovestruc

Letters:

And I updated her earlier flight time so it works out perfect for us to all meet for brunch. Shall we all meet at the Venetian since that's where I Deb and Theresa will be with their luggage? What time?

Oh, and don't eat too much in the mornings! You'll be too full for all the yummy food on the Strip. ;)

The boas were 4 smackeroos

You guys are all going to look so Vegas-y in your little black dresses. And then here comes Beth, slopping along behind everyone in her jeans. Hope I don't embarrass ya'll. :eek: :rolleyes1 :lmao:

Theresa will also be wearing jeans and nice tops for the evenings! I don't have much luggage allowance and I need to have room to bring extras home, so no dresses for me! I'm glad there is a washer and dryer in the room!! I gotta say - 50 pounds for luggage is not much at all :scared1:

So Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa WaNNa StArT a ReVoLuTiOn, Wellllllllllllllllllll You knoooooooooooOOOooooW... We aLL want to chaNge the WoRLd!:upsidedow

Heyyyyyy GirLie GirLs!

What's shaKiN'?

Alright.. so everyone confess... how much luggage are you bringing?:rotfl:

I'm bringing 2 little suitcases.:upsidedow

I have one big and one little suitcase, hopefully it will be enough. And if it's not, I could have a carry-on, too... hmmm, have to think about that...

Same here, but not sure if I'm bringing any dresses, that would mean I would have to go BUY some dresses... But I have nice capris I can were, and jeans so Beth and I can be twins.

I don't know if I'll survive the week, I'm about to burst from so much excitement. :hyper:

I wish so too!

I'm so freakin' upside down and over flippin' excited for Love. We have to check out the Revolutionary Bar too...or I could always go by myself. :rolleyes1

Ummm no need to go to the bar by yourself, i did enough of that at Disney!!!!

So talking about letters....

I need a letter for the rings & boa's, I think that is all. Can you tell me what my letters need to be?? Thanks. Oh and the vouchers.

Beth & Theresa & Cheryl~ Marcies flight gets in at 10:30 now. Can we wait for her to take the shuttle to the Venetian before we head to brunch on Sunday?
I need to go and get my camera charger.
It is somewhere in my kitchen.
Now where is it???

Thanks! Let me know if that's what I should do

Did you say bar??????

OMG it's almost time to get our drink on!

I was thinking of food for the room.
Does everyone like breakfast burritos?
I don't mind making breakfast.
Mimosas?
Nothing fancy just bacon, eggs, cheese, potatoes?
Bagels w/ cream cheese?
Fruit?
easy stuff.

I have to eat in the mornings or my tummy is very upset and sickly.

Do we need to bring movies for slumber party night?

I HAVE to eat too, no more starving for me haha. But yea if I don't eat breakfast and take my meds I get a tummy ache

I'm so jealous that you all will be done with your pesky Aunt F. She should be with me pretty much the whole trip. :mad:

Oh well, 'cause I'll be in VEGAS!!!!!

The great thing about Revolutionary is that on Monday's girls get in free! :banana:

As for Aunt F. I have no idea what she is doing this way, I got Mirena 2 years ago and she was supposed to go away, but never did, until this year in April, I sure don't miss her since she's been gone.

I have 3 or 4 dresses and a couple of capris and nice shirts for night and casual for day, I'm bringing an outfit for both everyday.

I have one big and one little suitcase, hopefully it will be enough. And if it's not, I could have a carry-on, too... hmmm, have to think about that...

Same here, but not sure if I'm bringing any dresses, that would mean I would have to go BUY some dresses... But I have nice capris I can were, and jeans so Beth and I can be twins.

I've decided on a big suitcase and the smaller for carry-on, now, if I can't fit it all I guess I'll be paying for a second haha.

By the way I'm home everyone. Got my clothes washed and stuff unpacked, I was so happy to see all my Vegas clothes ready. I patted myself on the back for shopping BEFORE disney. I'm tired, going to bed super early, I need my rest.

Oh please. I will be wearing jeans as well. And even my dressy clothes aren't that dressy. And I will be wearing flip flops most of the time.

Letters:

I am so ready for a buffett. Things have been stressful lately and all I could think about was a nice buffett. Yep, got me some food issues.

Hey Beth..You are going to looK Babe a licious in your new dresses!
Black and White is Very Chic!

I Love how everyone is celebrating just being a girL! :goodvibes

My boyfriend leaves out of town on wednesday and won't be back til sunday night and then i fly out on monday and won't be back til saturday.

And then the next day i have a party for my father's 70th birthday at our home.

My oldest granddaughter and I are working on a Gratitude book for my Father's birthday... she's writing things she's thankful that he does for and with her..and drawing the cutest pictures.

My father will love it!:lovestruc

Tell your boyfriend I said hello.

I think I got almost everything packed. My only problem is that I will be out of town on friday and not getting back till late saturday, so my stuff is gonna be all tweaked.

Getting my nails done on Saturday morning! And I am hoping to get my roots done on Thursday night. There is just not enough time for everything.

Like Wendy, I am bursting with excitement.

Oh, and I will be there at the end of July after all.

Ok So I am starting to pack now!!

I want to get waking up in Vegas as my ring tone, but I hate paying so much for them....so I am trying to resist tempatation..............

By the way I'm home everyone. Got my clothes washed and stuff unpacked, I was so happy to see all my Vegas clothes ready. I patted myself on the back for shopping BEFORE disney. I'm tired, going to bed super early, I need my rest.
Glad to have you back! Sounds like you had a blast. Get some rest! You'll need it for next week. ;)

I am so ready for a buffett. Things have been stressful lately and all I could think about was a nice buffett. Yep, got me some food issues.

Oh, and I will be there at the end of July after all.
Rio is my favorite buffet. It's one of the biggest, not too expensive and has some good ole comfort food.

I'm glad you'll be there for July!! Fun, fun, fun!

I want to get waking up in Vegas as my ring tone, but I hate paying so much for them....so I am trying to resist tempatation..............

How much is it?
Go for it. You'll smile each time you hear it. :goodvibes

I am so excited that you all will be here so soon!

Even though I have to work all next week I am hoping to do at least one thing with all of you each day. Right now my plan is:

Sunday--dinner at Margaritaville
Monday--LOVE & Revolution
Tuesday--lunch at Serendipity and hang out for the afternoon
Wednesday--Ka
Thursday--shopping & Chippendales (although I will have to leave around 4 to pick up Ty & take him home before meeting back up with you at the Rio)
Friday--slumber party & whatever other trouble we can get ourselves into that night

Wish me luck... we have a big meeting tomorrow at 4 pm that no one is really sure about as far as the agenda goes but that seems to have potential for major ramifications on my work future and my happiness in my job. It's just reallly frustrating, and I am hating the wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter