Vegan/Vegetarian Restaurant/Dining Help Thread

It seems like they changed the tofu at Skipper Canteen. I visited second week in May. It used to have a light or non-existent coating. Now it seems like it's dipped in batter and fried. KFC-like breading, very dry. Disappointing.

It seems like they changed the tofu at Skipper Canteen. I visited second week in May. It used to have a light or non-existent coating. Now it seems like it's dipped in batter and fried. KFC-like breading, very dry. Disappointing.
Yech! I just realized that I've never had tofu. Won't try it at Skipper Canteen. Where might you recommend for the first-time tofu eater? I recently switched to eating more vegetarian for health reasons.

Yech! I just realized that I've never had tofu. Won't try it at Skipper Canteen. Where might you recommend for the first-time tofu eater? I recently switched to eating more vegetarian for health reasons.
I don't usually eat tofu but I liked it at Skipper. Two veg entrees I can recommend are the vegetable skewer at Primo Piatto at Riviera and the cauliflower steak at Boathouse. Both were excellent.

I still haven’t been to Satu’li Canteen in AK, but I heard that you can add tofu as your protein in their bowls.

I like the tofu at Satuli and Hollywood Backlot Express. But for the very first time eating it, try a good local Thai place and have a curry.

I'm wondering about the plant based entree at Coral Reef-the Roasted Cauliflower. Has anyone had it, and if so, how was it?

I can't find the answer in this thread so asking- does Steakhouse 71 still have a meat substitute (beyond or impossible) burger? It's not on the menu but Google says yes, just want to make sure this info is current prior to dragging my vegetarian daughter there....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter