VB Campfire

OKWKirt

Mouseketeer
In all the threads that discuss things to do at Vero Beach the campfire comes up. Are there set nights for the campfire and does someone know which nights? I will be there the nights of June 3 and 4 before going to OKW and would like to go to the campfire. Thanks.

I believe they hold campfires every other night. HOWEVER, with the drought situation all over Florida I really can't see them having a campfire!!

Campfires which are so much fun are usually M, W, F but when we were there in March they didn't have it because of the fires.

we were there last week and there was one mentioned in the newletter for wednesday night - I think they did one - it is a well-contained area

We were just there 5/13 to 5/18 and the campfires were M,W & F. The campfire area is in sand, so I don't think they worry too much about setting off a wildfire.

It was a lot of fun - and it was just DH and me. It reminded me of when I used to work at a summer camp.

Camp fires are M. W. F. and Saturdays. We are at VB now and have the current schedule.

Bugs are bad, so be prepared!

Dasha

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter