• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

VB 2013 Information & Adoration Thread ---CLOSED---

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me and my DH will be there 5/12/13-5/16/13 in an ocean view inn room. So excited!!! This will be our 3rd stay at Vero and it will be sandwiched by a trip to WDW staying at BWV both times!!!

Come on May!!!

Jenney:)

Still wondering if there is a photographer on site that will do family photos...anyone know? If not I will make a call to the resort.

Also, since Kroger if offereing 4x fuel points for gift card purchases we thought about buying some Disney girft cards to be used during our stay.....they do accept Disney gift cards at vero right?

Cant wait until June!

Please add us to the Roll Call for October 13, 2013 - October 20, 2013. I am so delighted to be returning to VB. I have been waiting to book to see if DS and DDiL would be able to join us. They can't as they hope to buy a house. So DH and I will be in an OVIR. I am very excited for our 3rd October trip to Vero Beach!

Still wondering if there is a photographer on site that will do family photos...anyone know? If not I will make a call to the resort.

Also, since Kroger if offereing 4x fuel points for gift card purchases we thought about buying some Disney girft cards to be used during our stay.....they do accept Disney gift cards at vero right?

Cant wait until June!

No photographers that I know of.

Yes, you can use the gift cards there. I use QR to earn Disney gift cards and used them all there last time.

At VB now if anyone has any questions. I might start a trip report sometime in the next day or two if anyone is interested

What are some of the daily activities? We will be there Thursday and Friday. My boys really love the archery.

We booked our first stay at Vero! DH & I are celebrating our 10th anniversary, along with our DD 5. We are SO excited!! Going in early June.

Question: What restaurant would you suggest for an anniversary dinner, yet is still kid-friendly?

At VB now if anyone has any questions. I might start a trip report sometime in the next day or two if anyone is interested

Any chance you know if you can bring a small floatie/raft in the pool for an infant? Our daughter will be 9 months when we go to VB for the first time and we are hoping to be able to use a small raft that has a sunshade on it for her so she can be in the pool but out of the sun! Thanks!

Has anyone gone to Shutter's for Easter Brunch? I called today and its $34 for an adult $17 for child wondering if its worth it? It's not really a brunch it goes until 9pm. I reserved for an early dinner since we are checking in that day after the Dream.

Last time I was at VB we had a view of the parking lot, any hints for getting a better view? I used by DVC points for a 1 Bedroom. Should I call before I get there?

Last ? I have 3 animal lovers (my kids 9,9 and 14) any recommendations on a side trip while we are there? Thanks! Love these boards:goodvibes:

So my sister had some banked points that were set to expire at the end of May and wasn't going to be able to use them. The check-out date for my next Vero visit is May 31. Being the loving and generous sisters that we are, I kindly agreed to add an extra night to my reservation so her points won't go to waste and she kindly agreed to book the extra night for me.

Aren't sisters wonderful creatures?

Now to come up wth some fun day trips for this visit...

Yes, I'd love to know what the deal is with beach chair rentals. Price, etc.? Thanks!

I just spent one night there last minute this week (Tuesday night). It was fabulous as always!

We have gone every year since 2003 the end of May/beginning of June. However, this year, we decided to go on an Alaskan Cruise. So we will be there July 8-14. I have a room for all the nights, but have the first three on a wait-list for a 2 bdrm. Hopefully that will come through.

My waitlist came through! :cool1: We'll be visiting VB June 23 - June 28. This will be our 6th visit. We love that place!

Hi everyone,

Looking to book next February after our DCL Dream cruise. 3 nights. In laws, DW and I. Booking on points.
2 ocean view inn rooms vs. one bedroom villa.
Has anyone had this choice? Which would you do?
Points are about the same. 10 more for OVIR. Thanks.

Hi everyone,

Looking to book next February after our DCL Dream cruise. 3 nights. In laws, DW and I. Booking on points.
2 ocean view inn rooms vs. one bedroom villa.
Has anyone had this choice? Which would you do?
Points are about the same. 10 more for OVIR. Thanks.

For us, the choice would always be OVIR! Now, some here know from which buildings, villas you can actually see the ocean when you have one of the 1-2 bedrooms. It's still only a request. We were unlucky twice and had views of vegetation. So, if we cannot get a Beach Cottage, we will book OVIR and deal with the lack of full kitchens.

Bobbi:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter