Value resort all booked

michael mccarthy

Earning My Ears
Hi, I just tried to book a room through WDW at All Stars and they told me that all value and moderate resorts were solidly booked for week 3-15-09 thru 3-20-09. I thought there was a recession?

There is a recession, that's why all the VALUE resorts are booked! I bet you'll find room at a deluxe.

This is why Disney will never go out of business. Even if it is slow and the economy sucks they send out $500 giftcard pincodes, offer 3 nights free (some with $200 giftcards), and send out kids eat/stay free pins as well

I've been checking, and the values are booked for the codes. If you want to pay rack rate, they are available. (The last time I checked earlier today.)

I've been constantly checking that week because it's my only week I can go, unless I wait until summer. It's been a little chilly up here this winter, so I want to go in March!

I've been checking, and the values are booked for the codes. If you want to pay rack rate, they are available. (The last time I checked earlier today.)

I've been constantly checking that week because it's my only week I can go, unless I wait until summer. It's been a little chilly up here this winter, so I want to go in March!

I know that at least Music is booked for 4/3 deals 6/17-24..only rack then..pretty sure no values left for 4/3 that week either..

Go to Expedia.com and get that $140/nt deal on a family suite at All Stars Music for those dates. You just can't book 7 consecutive nights and get that rate. Try 4 nites + 3 nites. You also get a $50 gift card for a 4 nt stay, so if you can go (2) 4 night stays, you'd get $100. That's a bedroom/ living room 2-room suite if you're not familiar, and $140 is an insanely low price for it.

Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter