Valentines Quest and Pin Trading Event!

Cool, I have 36 people ahead of me now. :)

It still needs to go even quicker though..

You'll probably make it in the room within an hour ev :)
Yay, I guess I should figure out what pin I'm going to trade now..

Ev

want to know why it's moving so fast? People like me are crashing LOL. Ithink I give up for the night. Good luck everyone. Never had been in a host pin trade event yet

want to know why it's moving so fast? People like me are crashing LOL. Ithink I give up for the night. Good luck everyone. Never had been in a host pin trade event yet

I've never been in a host pin trade yet either.. Heh.
I hope it's not because of people crashing. :(

25!
24!!

Hey guys! :love:

Happy Valentine's Day! I just got home from dinner and saw the pin trading event going on. Boy and I really wanted to get a Valentine's Day 2006 pin. Does anyone happen to have any extra that they will trade? If you do private message me ok? :wizard:

Hey guys! :love:

Happy Valentine's Day! I just got home from dinner and saw the pin trading event going on. Boy and I really wanted to get a Valentine's Day 2006 pin. Does anyone happen to have any extra that they will trade? If you do private message me ok? :wizard:

Hey! :thumbsup2

Sorry you couldn't make it in. :( I really think they should have announced
it beforehand, whether you could help it or not. Gl getting your Tink pin!

In other news lol: 20 in queue!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter