Valentines Quest and Pin Trading Event!

ugh! She got me LOL I dont mind missing the pin event, I had planned on dropping off her valentine in her easy to get into ride room tonight LOL

Fin, when you finally get it remember I wasn't late, just had a bad plan ROFL

Oh, I am so sad that I was not able to get in line on time. :sad1: :sad1: I have wanted a tink 06 pin since I started on VMK almost 2 years ago and I missed this?

Darn work!!! What a horrible end to a horrible day. :sad1:

ok i am in queue, what pins do i trade for those? This is my first one to go to!

my friend got the ATIS eye pin with this other pin i forgot.. and he traded it.. and i got mad cause he traded it for a 3 red heart chairs and a top hat.

i was all "why didnt u let me have it! blah blah blah" lol and i told him that it us really rare! he got mad. haha

58 in people in front of me with the 7 people in the room and my parents want me to get off in 2 minutes will I make it. :rotfl: :sad1: :sad1:

Being a kid and all I was supposed to go to bed 30 minutes ago LOL :(

I've been waiting in line since the minute the thing opened people just
crowd in to fast :(
94 people in front of me - i hope i get in..

Ev

You need to get your parents playing too!! :)

Sorry you have to leave... :(

Impossible, they're already addicted to World of Warcraft LOL

EDIT: Ev, people after me in line must be giving up because my line isn't moving and yours is
moving pretty quick..

w00t my parents will let me stay on for another half an hour! Can the line
go down 48 people in that amount of time?

I'm about 10 ahead of you. There's still an hour so I think we'll make it. The bigger question is can I stay awake!! :rotfl:
I'm listening to the radio to keep me awake.. This lines moving really quickly - 89 people ahead of me!

Ev

Aww man.. the one chance I get to get the Valetines 06 pin after losing it on my old account, and I'm 284 in line with just over an hour to go :(

Nevermind.. what they really said was "until I was done" because they
thought that 45 people could go down in a few minutes so they're letting
me finish up.. I probably won't make it. :( 10 minutes later they ask how much its gone down
and it's only been 3 people gone down :(

Nevermind.. what they really said was "until I was done" because they
thought that 45 people could go down in a few minutes so they're letting
me finish up.. I probably won't make it. :( 10 minutes later they ask how much its gone down
and it's only been 3 people gone down :(

Awww. Sorry. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter