Valentines Quest and Pin Trading Event!

even tho I am one of the unlucky ones. I think its great fin dropped this suprise. Makes it a little special YKWIM

Thanks Phinny for the surprise pin trade. I appreciate that you worked on Valentine's Night.

:love: I love my new pin! :love:

It is a wonderful pick me up after the curve ball real life sent last Thursday. Perhaps I should call it a fast ball, not a curve ball. It was anticipated, but happened 5 months sooner than expected. :headache:

:hug: Big Hugs! :hug:
Happy

Tell me about it! The line's getting stuck again I'm just sitting here at 20.
I think she keeps chatting with people in the trade window.. Go faster Fin
please :)

EDIT: w00t 19

Trust me, this is super fast for pin trading event. Whatever you are doing Fin, keep it up!

Thanks Phinny for the surprise pin trade. I appreciate that you worked on Valentine's Night.

:love: I love my new pin! :love:

It is a wonderful pick me up after the curve ball real life sent last Thursday. Perhaps I should call it a fast ball, not a curve ball. It was anticipated, but happened 5 months sooner than expected. :headache:

Big Hugs!
Happy

Yay! Someone made it in!! :rotfl: (Sorry about life's fast ball. :( )

Trust me, this is super fast for pin trading event. Whatever you are doing Fin, keep it up!

It is? Cool lol. Like I said this is the first pin trading event I've
experienced so I wouldn't know. Hehe. ;)

14!!!!

EDIT: Max_Power, if you went back and read some of those pages then you would know, I'm
in a really tight situation trying to get my parents to let me stay up. XD

13!

Well, if the line kept moving as fast as it was before Ev would be able to
get in, maybe Fin will keep the event up extra?

Still 13.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter