**Valentine's Day Secret Exchange ~ Sent/Received**

Postie has been- No parcel for me yet either.... :sad2:

Bob xoxoxox

I think the senders have conspired together so that those of us who were going to open our pressies straight away, still have to wait till Saturday ;) :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I think the senders have conspired together so that those of us who were going to open our pressies straight away, still have to wait till Saturday ;) :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Ooooh, that's really sneaky!!! :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2:

I wouldn't have opened mine anyway... ;) :goodvibes :angel:

I have sent mine today.:)

I couldn't collect mine from the post office today as the sorting office closes at 1pm and I couldn't get there before then so I will collect it tomorrow.

Ooh, lots of presents should be arriving tomorrow or Saturday ~ I can't wait to see what everyone has got
1.gif

:yay: My pressy's here, my pressy's here ~ and they're brilliant. I was completely thrown this morning as I had a card from Parcelforce not the Royal Mail, so I didn't think it was my Valentine's gift

I'm just uploading some pics ~ thankfully I have more success with photobucket than I do with Facebook :rotfl2: so I should be sharing them with you in a few minutes :yay:

Here are my fab presents. When I opened the parcel there was this note on the top

SANY0711.jpg

Then there was these lovely presents

SANY0710.jpg

There was loads, I got a Disney Sweetheart Stories DVD :) a bottle of White Zinfandel (you know me so well)
4.gif
a Yankee Candle Candied Apple jar and a cute Yankee Candle shade and tray/plate for it (sorry I don't know the proper name as I've never had one before), some Philosophy bath/shower creme, a Lady & the Tramp pin and a yummy Thorntons choccy lolly (which I will save till after my weigh-in tomorrow)

CIMG6370.jpg

My lovely candle & shade

CIMG6372.jpg

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you my wonderful Secret Sender, you have been so generous and as you may tell, I am absolutely thrilled with my presents :love:

To my sender :hug:

Wow Mandy that is amazing gifts

Mine has arrived too - will post some photos in a bit :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

My presents arrived today :banana:

I was so spoilt I got a tinkerbell diary A minnie mouse purse (I love it its so pretty ) and some lush soap that smells so good Im a big fan of lush so thank you so so much to my secret sender:cloud9: I got a lovely card too :love:

here is so photos

All wrapped up...
P1010288.jpg

Beautiful presents :love:
P1010299.jpg

Lovely smelling soap :love:
P1010297.jpg

oooo loving that purse i have been umm and arrr about gettin it. Love lush so much :thumbsup2 Awesome pressies :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter