• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

**Valentine's Day Secret Exchange ~ Sent/Received**

Here it is

P1010306.jpg

coin part is great too

Gifts so far :-

Bev (I can't believe she's holding on to it till Saturday ;) )

prezzie.jpg

Emma

valentineexchange.jpg

Emily

IMG_3451.jpg

Rachel

DSC00012.jpg

Gaynor

valentines004.jpg

Claire (Another one holding on till Valentine's Day ;) )

P1040247.jpg

Mandy

CIMG6370.jpg

Jamie

P1010299.jpg

Great presents, I hope some more arrive tomorrow
1.gif

**I hope the last of the presents were sent out today**

Jamie ~ I had a message from your Secret Sender, and I'm to let you know that 'the pink and white thing in the metal tin is not soap, but a massage bar/ solid moisturizer' :thumbsup2

Enjoy your gifts :)

I hope some more gifts arrive today ::yes::

Mine has arrived :cheer2::cheer2: :cheer2:

it came in this lovely box

011.jpg

I couldnt wait to open it and I was thrilled when i saw all these lovely things,

012.jpg

thank you soo much to my secret sender:hug: :hug: :hug: :flower3:

Jamie ~ I had a message from your Secret Sender, and I'm to let you know that 'the pink and white thing in the metal tin is not soap, but a massage bar/ solid moisturizer' :thumbsup2

Enjoy your gifts :)

I hope some more gifts arrive today ::yes::

Ohhhh cool thanks for letting me know my room smells so nice this morning from the lush stuff :)

Great gifts, Rachel... :goodvibes

My gift arrived this morning - I'm not opening until tomorrow :angel: but here's a taster... ;)

DSCF1136-1.jpg

Lovely gifts everyone & well done to the people who hold out until tomorrow:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter