Vacation As You Wish Webcast

320 points, $21 pp discount.
Over 500 points, $23 pp (Yeah, I'll get right on that).

On to the incentives, only people on the webcast are eligible (or so they say):

edit: wow you guys and gals are fast !

I don't understand...is this better than the current incentive with a referral. Guidance please :)

Trying to talk DH into signing on!!

worldfamous :confused3

OK. A very, very, very little bit of humor.

And it's over, 45 minutes in. I didn't clearly understand how long the incentives are good for....anyone catch that?

I didn't catch that either - not sure if they even mentioned it....

Anyone else just want to smack "Webster"?!

I didn't hear anything about how long the incentives were good for. But yes, I was annoyed by Webster.

I found the woman really annoying. I hope she's not your mom, or anything :rotfl:

sadly my mom is actually more annoying that that!!:rotfl2:

I prefer the videos they are showing right now... IMO the members sell this better than the guides/actors they used tonight....

OK. A very, very, very little bit of humor.

And it's over, 45 minutes in. I didn't clearly understand how long the incentives are good for....anyone catch that?

The fine print that just ran said incentives were goo through 6/20/09.

Oh how cool, I chatted with a DVC rep; she asked for my name & address; 2 mins. later my very own guide called me and said we could square this all away tomorrow. I am beyond excited - $5 a point less than I was paying!
:banana::banana::banana:

What do you think...was it really LIVE?

Probably...everything on the Internet is true and real!
;)

Since when have there been closing costs direct through Disney? I don't recall having those on my contract last year?
:confused3

Odd that they didn't mention VGC in Disneyland. Is is selling already, right?

Oh how cool, I chatted with a DVC rep; she asked for my name & address; 2 mins. later my very own guide called me and said we could square this all away tomorrow. I am beyond excited - $5 a point less than I was paying!
:banana::banana::banana:

Hi, So you are already a DVC Member?? They only mentioned a Feb. use year and I am a June use year. Do you think they will refer me to my GUIDE also?? Joan

Could somebody explain how they got involved .I am so jealous.:joker:
Have fun and reprt so I can see what I missed.

I actually heard about it on the DIS. Someone posted a link to sign up. I'll bet they do this again, though, what with the economy the way it is! :thumbsup2

Hi, So you are already a DVC Member?? They only mentioned a Feb. use year and I am a June use year. Do you think they will refer me to my GUIDE also?? Joan

I was in process under the current incentives - only put a deposit down last week. I thought it was so cool that they had Derek call me. Thought it was going to be complicated having to talk to some other guide. Quick 2 minute conversation and we were set. Now I just need to decide how many more points I want : )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter