Using Paypal for Chase offers ?

Gator Kate

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
Most of the Chase offers associated with my various credit cards have this disclaimer:

Payment must be made directly with the merchant. Offer not valid on third-party services.

The card with the offer is added to my Paypal account as a payment method.
Has anyone had success with the Chase offer discount qualifying using this method ? It's not clear to me
if the terms disqualify Paypal use.

Thanks friends.

Most of the Chase offers associated with my various credit cards have this disclaimer:

Payment must be made directly with the merchant. Offer not valid on third-party services.

Has anyone had success with the Chase offer discount qualifying using this method ? It's not clear to me

Thanks friends.
Have not tried it. When Chase Freedom had Paypal as a 5% back category last quarter, the charges were all clearly marked as made through Paypal, so I would think that shows a third-party service was involved, but as I said, never tried.

So you made me curious, and found this on the Chase website - "When you make a purchase with your credit card in PayPal, you’re eligible for the same rewards and offers you get for using your card." So, maybe? Hope someone with experience comes along!

Last edited:

Paypal is nothing more than what would be known as a Gateway and acting as a Processor in one. You are not paying PayPal you are paying the merchant direct and will show as such. The same concept as above applies to all purchases you just don’t see PayPal:X. PayPal like Amazon - Amazon pay, Shopify-Shopify pay and others were meant for the ease of payment so you can sit on your coach or lay in bed and not have to get up and get your credit credit card. See an advertisement for a better mouse trap simply press buy it now sign in and it arrives at your door a few days later 🤔

A big shout out to everyone who took the time to reply. Many thanks!

Thanks friends.
I would be very careful with Paypal. At my job we're not even allowed to buy anything with Paypal unless we get permission because it seems that every other time we do we have to close out the credit card account due to fraud. My Finance people are tired if it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter