using Dreams Unlimited from Canada

Surfergirl

<font color=green>I think these are all wonderful
Has anyone living in Canada used Dreams Unlimited to book their cruise? We have moved from Colorado back to Ontario and I used Dreams while in the states.Does it work just as well from Canada?Thanks.

Hi surfergirl! Dreams services clients all over the world, actually, and they even have agents in Canada. Everything works exactly the same. Just keep in mind that all prices quoted from Disney are in U.S. funds. :)

We used Dreams for our cruise this past January and we just booked another cruise with them for Nov 2003. I would VERY much recommend them! Best service you will find!

I was wondering the same thing but afraid to ask!

This is great news, now all we need is for the Canuk Buck to rebound a bit!

Scratch
:smooth:

We have booked with Dreams for our upcoming cruise in December. They are wonderful to deal with!!!

Thanks everyone.we used them for our last cruise and had wonderful service, so I'm glad to hear we can continue.

Dream Unlimited seems like they are really good to deal with, but I found the price to be higher than travelocity.ca. I checked prices for our Dec. 03 cruise and after getting a really good deal from travelocity, I asked my travel agent if he could match it, and he came in 17.00 (us) cheaper.

I used them -und will use them again- from Germany.

Canada shouldn't be a problem then, should it? ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter