Using Disney Transporation from Ship to Disney Resort

• christophles

Earning My Ears
    When did the price go up to $39? I purchased transfers on my upcoming cruise back in April and it was $35 pp then.

PrincessShmoo

DIS veteran
    When did the price go up to $39? I purchased transfers on my upcoming cruise back in April and it was $35 pp then.
    Last December. If you had a reservation already in place, you were grandfathered at the old price - $35.00.

Any reservations made after the effective date are charged $39.00.

Humbug30X

Earning My Ears
    Anyone use the DCL transfers to and from the Resorts while leaving their car at the Resort for the cruise? I don’t want to drive and pay to park at the Port since we will be at WDW before and after the cruise.

PrincessShmoo

DIS veteran
    Anyone use the DCL transfers to and from the Resorts while leaving their car at the Resort for the cruise? I don’t want to drive and pay to park at the Port since we will be at WDW before and after the cruise.
    You pay to park at the resorts now, also.

• Humbug30X

Earning My Ears
    I have DVC so I don’t unless they would charge me because I am leaving it there while I am not physically there.

Crystal Holiday

Earning My Ears
    We just used DCL transport from the Dream to AKL on August 2nd. We received a letter in our stateroom telling us to be off the ship by 8:15. It suggested that we go to Cabanas for breakfast instead of the dining room since we had late dining. You leave your bags outside of your stateroom the night before and pick them up in customs (unless you want to take them off yourself). You then take your bags to the bus. We were told the bus would leave at 9AM, however our bus left around 8:30 and was only 3/4 filled. Maybe everyone that was going to the resorts that our bus was going to was already on (they had a list they were checking off). We were the first stop and were at our resort around 9:45. Which was great for us because we had a Flight of Passage FP at 11:40

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Daily Updates and News

Book your Disney Cruise through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive a Shipboard Credit and an Exclusive Gift Basket!

CASTAWAY CAY PHOTOS

DECK PLANS

STATEROOMS

ITINERARIES