Using Computer clip art and fonts???

Debs5angels

DIS Cast Member
I am new to scrapbooking and was wondering if you can use clip art and fonts from the computer? If you can how do you do it? Do I have to use special computer paper or some other special paper to print it on? Thanks for your help!!

debs5angels
:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

I have a gazillion fonts that I use in my scrapbooks all the time. I love to use quotes and poems, and my handwriting is not the greatest, so my fonts are definitely my best friends. You can see my layouts at www.scrapjazz.com in the Member Galleries under giatocj. Almost every one has some kind journaling using the computer.

I also use a lot of clip art that I just print out on regular copy paper since I'm just going to be cutting it out anyway. As long as it's not touching my photos I'm not too concerned about the acid/lingin free deal. However, if I KNOW something's going to be used very close to or ON a photo, I'll use some 8 1/2 x 11 scrapbook paper that I keep handy.

HTH.

Donna C.

I use Epson printers and they have several acid free papers that you can print on. They also are coming out with scrapbooking papers later this month.

They also have a web site that you can go to and download all sorts of layouts, patterned papers, fonts, etc.

http://www.printlabseries.com

Donna,
Just had to say I looked at your pics on scrapjazz and they are fantastic! And I found a new site to check out layouts! How old was your son when you took him to Disney?? I have a 15 month old that I can't wait to take, but everyone says I should wait until he's at least 3... Amy

Amy,

Thank you so much for the wonderful compliment. I'm so glad you enjoyed both my layouts and the site. I actually prefer Scrapjazz to the "other" real popular scrapping site because I find the people more upbeat and SO helpful.

Christian (my grandson-who is much more like a son) was 3 when we took him to Disney in March...he had just turned 3 in January. He had a BALL!!! It's a wonderful age to introduce them to the parks. We stayed at the AKL and he enjoyed it so much. We're heading back in October and will stay at WL. Now that he's been, he's as hooked as we are. Thank HEAVEN for the Fairytale Package!!! LOL.

Again, thank you for looking at my layouts, and your kind comments. And believe me, when you finally get your little one to Disney it will be well worth the wait. Bring LOADS of film-LOL!!!

Donna C.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter