USF still have "refillable mugs" in park?

idontknow

DIS Veteran
When we were there 2 years ago, there were carts selling Twister drink bottles for something like $5.50 They had refills for around a dollar or 2. I was wondering if anyone has seen anything like that recently. When we bought it, we asked if we had to buy one per person and we were told that families could share. It was a great bargain!

Yes, they still do. They also have a refillable popcorn at IOA for free, after you buy the first one.We'll be there in two weeks.

They do have refillable mugs. The cost anywhere from $5 to $9.50, with $1.95 for refills.

guy.gif

Barry Hom
The moderator formerly known as Barry aka usagi
Moderator, Universal and Sea World Boards

"If you were me, you'd be good looking."

Woohoo!

I know it's silly to get so excited about silly things like that. :D I thought this was one of the best deals at the themeparks.

Thanks for the info!

That's great. Where can you buy these?

Tracy
Disneyland Paris Halloween 1999 & Christmas 2000
Off site Easter 2000 & Easter 2001

Yepper you are correct in that the musgs are still offered, and are refilled for the price of a small. Popcorn is no longer a free refill :-( its $1.49

If so, I am Doomed!

Disney, USF, IOA, BGT, SW weekly since 1997
Quarterly since birth!

You can buy mugs at most restaurants and outdoor food vendors. The cheapest mugs can be bought in the Lost Continent. Look for the blue and red dragon-shaped mugs. The others are thin and tall. They have Marvel super heroes, Cat in the Hat, Jurassic Park, and other characters.

The cheapest mugs are not found in the restaurants. You can buy them for about $5 at the gift shops. I believe the first refill is free. The rest fun $1.95.

guy.gif

Barry Hom
The moderator formerly known as Barry aka usagi
Moderator, Universal and Sea World Boards

"If you were me, you'd be good looking."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter