Useless facts/Chit Chat Thread

Today's Useless Fact:

There are four cars and ten lightposts on the back of a ten-dollar bill.

It's also one day less than yesterday before I get to leave for the FORT!!!!

My 17yr old just got a new car...I saw it and said..."Shouldnt you have 11 more just like it...and what did you do with the carton they came in?"

This thing looks like an egg on wheels!!!
p_00047.jpg
p_00046.jpg
p_00045.jpg

of coarse with this head...I cant say too much...another egg in the yard!
p_00040.jpg

Rog - Congrat's to your dd on her new egg car! It's cute for a 17 year old! :goodvibes

My 17yr old just got a new car...I saw it and said..."Shouldnt you have 11 more just like it...and what did you do with the carton they came in?"

p_00047.jpg
p_00046.jpg
p_00045.jpg

p_00040.jpg

Cool car,,,me likes,,,as smooth as your top.:thumbsup2

I know Photoshop and I have to say, that is some good work... a little film grain noise added to the faces (like in the rest of the photo) and it would be perfect!

I don't know what worries me the most about Obama in the White House- financial devastation or the fact that I have to keep looking at his face for at least 4 years. :3dglasses

I don't know what worries me the most about Obama in the White House- financial devastation or the fact that I have to keep looking at his face for at least 4 years. :3dglasses

You mean the lovely grin. ;)

p_00047.jpg
p_00046.jpg
p_00045.jpg

p_00040.jpg

I like the car, but if she sneezes without opening the window she'll blow her eardrums inward!

My son and his wife have that car in silver. They love it!! It actually has more room inside than it looks like from the outside! (did that make sense??)

I hope insurance is cheaper in LA than in MI, just for PL and PD on a $500 car up here its costing me over $400 yr.

My son and his wife have that car in silver. They love it!! It actually has more room inside than it looks like from the outside! (did that make sense??)

I would've never guesses you were old enough to have a son old enough to have a wife.

I just did the math...and it aint a whole lot better here Scott!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter