US Air news

13% of flights? 200 per day?

Hope it's not one of my flights... I can just see me on the phone with US Air trying to get a flight I'm happy with...

:(

Most of the flights affected will be those that weren't "popular", ones that usually went out with a flight load of 50% or less 50% of the time. What will happen is that they are going to add more "feeder" flights to bring the people in from the smaller cities to the hubs. In fact they have already tripled the amount of express flights in Pittsburgh,(they took one of the jet concourses and now it services the express aircraft) and doubled the amount of express flights in charlotte to bring them in from these cities to then get on the bigger jets to take them to their destinations. (I hope you understood what I was trying to say) If you fly out of a "hub" city to begin with, then you shouldn't be affected too much.
Cali you should be fine on your flights!

We are flying out of Pittsburgh(Hub) on US AIR on Feb 14, direct to Orlando. I doubt very much if our flight would be changed. I am sure our flight will be just about sold out during President's Week.

The non-stops will continue to stay non stop out of pit, and the direct will stay direct and the connections will stay the way they are now.

Any word on when the flight cuts will hit the timetables? They are talking cuts in September, so I would think they would have to come out soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter