Updated Park Hours and New ADRs

Are you guys getting an error while searching?

We're sorry, there is a problem searching for reservations at this time.

I am getting it online (chrome) and not the app. Earlier the app and safari kept shutting down on my phone so I was using the desktop. I cleared history and it seems to have resolved (temporarily).

I am getting it online (chrome) and not the app. Earlier the app and safari kept shutting down on my phone so I was using the desktop. I cleared history and it seems to have resolved (temporarily).

That's frustrating. I often had trouble with Chrome in disney website, so I use Safari (on macbook air) and have much better success.

I’ve heard some recommend using incognito mode if regular browser isn’t working.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter