No Target bonus here. My son got a $10/$90 spend 1 time bonus.
I have a $10/$75 at BJ's. Thanks for the heads up on the Disney gift card special.

What $10/$75? I don't have that coupon listed. When does it expire? Is it targeted, via email, cardboard flyer?

I used the BJs app—went to my prior orders—clicked “Buy Again” on a prior order of $100 DGCs—it then added the $93.99 version to my cart and alllowed me to adjust quantity afterward. It does not allow the Easter offer as well.

And now there's an Easter Offer too?
More information on this would be helpful too.
Thank you.

Last edited:
Are the Target offers for spend valid on GC?

There are TWO types of Target Circle Offers
1711471643387.png

If you see the words earn $ Rewards, in bold red - Yes, those work on Specialty gift cards including Disney.

New Target Bonus for me. Spend $180, earn $20. Expires 4/2

Thanks for posting, to prevent confusion please use Reward. Most don't see bonus but you can't miss the word Reward.
Thanks buddy.

More information on would be helpful too.
Thank you.
I think they’re referring to the offer you already have listed on the first page, from @eticketplease on March 6th.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/updated-disney-gift-card-deals-and-more.3784942/post-65361413

The offer on my app is $15 coupon after spending $150. The offer doesn’t specifically say it’s for Easter, but has an Easter theme. You must make your spend by Mach 31st (Easter) & you get your coupon on April 4th

IMG_6307.png

Last edited:

I think it depends on how you buy the membership, as there are a few options; swagbucks, cc offer, cashback portal...
I think it's possible to get one on the cheap but as @bbsearchlight mentioned, the discount for the gift cards are average at best, unless you often get BB credit card offers on several cards.
It also depends on what you plan to buy throughout the year. My DD needed a new laptop and the one she chose was $100 cheaper with the membership. That made it a no-brainer decision for me to spend the $50 on the membership to save $100 off the laptop plus I get the membership benefits for the rest of the year.

Added Offers ~ 3/26/24 / Discount District

ACME Fresh Market

1711473794095.png

• Buy $50 Select Gift Cards & Get $10 ACME cash
    • Includes: Cold Stone Creamery, Fanatics, Fandango, Sonic, Starbucks and Sony PlayStation.
    • Limit 2 per customer.
    • ACME Cash will be added to your account automatically.
    • Redeem ACME Cash on anything in store excludes gift cards, tobacco, alcohol, pharmacy, lottery and Western Union.
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 3/28/24 - 4/03/24.

Brookshire Bros.

1711475015502.png
  • Buy $50 / $100 Select Gift Cards & Get $10 / $20 Off your basket
    • Includes: Cracker Barrel, Gap, IHOP, Roblox and Starbucks.
    • Limit $40 savings per Celebrate Rewards Account.
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 3/27/24 - 4/02/24.

Last edited:
Food City

1711476530009.png
  • Buy $50 Select Gift Cards for $40
    • Includes: Aeropostale, Cracker Barrel, Macy’s, O’Charleys, Panera, Roblox, Starbucks and Topgolf.
    • Limit two promotions, per customer, per day and must be in a single transaction.
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 3/27/24 – 4/02/24.

Food Lion

1711476895330.png
  • Buy $50 Select Gift Cards AND $10 Groceries & Get $10 Off
    • Includes: Applebee’s, Bass Pro Shops, Darden, DoorDash, Regal and Sony PlayStation.
    • Limit 1 per transaction.
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 3/27/24 – 4/02/24.

What $10/$75? I don't have that coupon listed. When does it expire? Is it targeted, via email, cardboard flyer?

More information on this would be helpful too.
Thank you.
The BJ's offer was an email received yesterday. valid 3-25-24 thru 4-7-24. Title of the email was Come back and save $10, so I'd guess it was targeted for those who haven't shopped BJ's in awhile.

Homeland

1711478175431.png
  • Buy $50 Select Gift Cards & Get $15 store gift card
    • Includes: Arby’s, IHOP, Roblox, Sony PlayStation, Starbucks and Ulta Beauty.
    • Limit 2 per customer
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 3/27-4/02/24.

Shop 'N Save
1711478797900.png

• Earn 10¢ Off Per Gallon Of Gas For Every $50 spent on 3rd Party Gift Cards
This might work out well with Q1 5% at Grocery Stores and
Discover 5% Q2 2024: Gas Stations.

Smart & Final

1711479812396.png
  • Buy $50+ Select Gift Cards & Get $10 Off Your Next Purchase
    • Includes: Choice Let's Eat, Domino's, DoorDash, Fandango, Sony PlayStation and Spafinder
    • Limit one $10 Coupon per customer/transaction
    • Coupon will print on bottom of register receipt.
    • Coupon must be redeemed by 4/09/24 ? hard to read.
    • Purchases must be made in a single transaction.
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 3/27/24 - 4/02/24.

Coborn's

1711481153555.png
  • Buy $25+ Select Gift Cards & Save 25¢ per gallon Gas
    • Includes: Chili’s, Fandango, Old Navy, Roblox and Xbox.
    • Limit not listed.
    • Weekly ad
    • Expires 4/02/24.

Reminder: This offer starts tomorrow, 3/27/24. Click the link to learn more.

1711481392735.png

U.S. Bank Double Cashback On Cashback Credit Card Deals:
Offer seen in the app & varies by user.
Excludes business account.
Offer valid 3/27/24 – 3/30/24. Post #23575

Have you updated your app? Didn’t get them for awhile suddenly and then after I updated my app one appeared. Probably just a coincidence but worth a shot.
Definitely try updating your Target App. My daughters and I each got one. Also it may have been triggered by Redcard usage because for the first time you need to use your Redcard to get the reward.

I just finished a spend 80 4x get $30, I got spend $300 get $30. My daughters have to spend around $130 for $15. I like that this one is cumulative as opposed to making so many purchase of a certain dollar amount

Yet Another Reminder
1711482407262.png

Make sure you have everything your need for Easter as I was going through ads, I noticed several stores will be closed on March 31, 2024.

WDW has released April Park Hours
DIS LInk

Join Us on the 2024 EPCOT Egg-stravaganza Hunt!
By Hannah Anderson - March 26, 2024​
1711484744414.png

EPCOT’s Egg-stravaganza is happening now through April 9th! This was my first time trying an EPCOT scavenger hunt, and I have to say it was surprisingly egg-cellent! It was a beautiful day at EPCOT and it seemed like almost every family was also participating in the egg hunt and/ or Spike’s Pollen-Nation Exploration Scavenger Hunt also going on right now.

The price to join in is $9.99 and the best part is you can use discounts like Annual Pass AND you get to choose from a very cute prize at the end! The scavenger hunt card can be purchased at Gateway Gifts located to the right of the entrance to World Showcase. We grabbed our card and headed towards Canada… sorry for all those who only start in Mexico!

To read the full article and learn more click on the: LINK

Walmart
1711485570589.png
  • Buy $50 Vudu eGift Cards for $40
Credit Cards & More
  • Walmart .com Amex Offer: Get 20% back. Limit of $40 back in total statement credits
    • Expires 3/31/24.
  • Citi Shop Your Way: Earn up to 10% Grocery Stores
    • Expires 12/31/24.
  • Shopping Portal - YMMV

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter