Added Offers ~ 3/18/24 / Discount District

American Eagle/Aerie
via eGifter

1710788055785.png
  • Buy $100+ American Eagle/Aerie Gift Cards & Get $25 bonus cards
    • Bonus cards valid 4/01/24 - 5/10/24 & will be sent via email 1-2 days after order is placed.
    • Direct link
    • Expiry date unknown.

Best Buy
1710788167386.png

Credit Cards and More
  • Best Buy Citi Offer: Get 3% Back On Up To $100 Spend
    • Yes, works on 3rd Party gift cards but NOT Best Buy.
    • Offer may be redeemed up to 2x within offer cycle.
    • Offer valid in-store and online only at US website BestBuy.com.
    • Expires 3/30/24.
  • Digital Wallet Discover Offer: Spend $25+ Via Digital Wallet 5 Times & Get $25 Back
    • Expires 4/30/24.
  • US Bank Cash+: Electronic Stores
  • BB also accepts Apple Pay & PayPal
  • Stack with a Shopping Portal - YMMV

GIANT/Martin’s/Stop & Shop/Giant Food
GIANT
1710788275218.png
  • Earn 4x Points on Select Gift Cards
    • Includes: Adidas, Boscov’s, GameStop, Google Play, McDonalds and Roblox
    • $2,000 limit per household
    • Ad Scan / GIANT Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 3/22/24 – 4/04/24.

JOANN via Cashstar

1710788370840.png
  • Buy $25 gift card & get $5 bonus card free
  • Buy $50 gift card & get $10 bonus card free
  • Buy $75 gift card & get $15 bonus card free
  • Buy $100 gift card & get $20 bonus card free

1710790482440.png Restaurants
  • Complete List Of Restaurant Gift Card/Promo Card Deals
    • Restaurants & promo deals are not typically posted here however Stephen Pepper from GC Galore maintains a fantastic thread, use the link above.​
    • Note when buying gift cards from third party sites like Cashstar, buyatab credit card offers do not apply.​
Red Robin via Cashstar

1710788515779.png
  • Save 20% when buying $100+ Red Robin Gift Cards
    • Valid on physical & eGift purchases of $100-$499.
    • Direct link
    • Note, offer is not listed on the Complete List
    • Expires 3/18/24.

Last edited:
I have the HD Chase offers on a few cards but I'm waiting to see what deals are to be had during Amazon Big Spring Sale 3/20/24 - 3/25/24.

There are a few prepping items I'd like to get, hopefully I can price match and get them at HD, use my Chase offers and possibly a Shopping Portal.

There are a couple of items HD doesn't sell so I snagged an Ama zon gc at Kroger during 4x Fuel. Needed the gas points.
Not sure which gc to buy at Meijer. Thanks again @DisneyaholicRaquel for posting that deal!

And thank you all for posting deals, cc offers and sharing advice.

:love: Love our Community!

Has anyone tried purchasing a Disney E-card from Target recently? I have been doing this for years since the redcard gives the 5% discount, but I have tried to order one for the past two days, and after the order is submitted, a few minutes later I get an email saying the order was cancelled and the status says Cancelled, Inventory Unavailable :-( Looks like I might have to go to an actual store, but there really isnt one close by.
I had 2 purchases left for the bonus. Got $100 Disney card no problem. The debit cards for the original debit card members are expiring and they are sending new ones out.

Doctor of Credit has released Q2 5% categories - this post is a cut & paste. If you're a new member to the DIS and our gift card thread or still lurking, I highly recommend his site. There is a wealth of information posted on a daily basis while others are maintained and those offers/links can be found on our main posts; Post #1, #2 and the following can be found on Post #3 Credit Card Offers & More

Q1 2024 5% Quarterly Categories
Activate, Offers & Suggestions
April 1st – June 30, 2024
by Doctor of Credit

Q2 2024 5% Quarterly Categories: Activate, Offers & Suggestions (Freedom/Flex, Discover, Dividend, Cash+ & More)

It’s now possible to activate all 5% category credit cards for the second quarter of 2024, including the Chase Freedom, Chase Freedom Flex, Discover IT, Citi Dividend, US Bank Cash+ and some smaller cards. In this post we’ll provide the activation link for each card and links to track your spend, along with strategies to help increase spend in these categories.

Dates: April 1st – June 30, 2024. Store purchases can usually be done until the last minute while online purchases should be given a buffer zone of a day or two.

1710793624535.png
Chase Freedom Categories For Q2 2024: Restaurants, Hotels, Amazon, Whole Foods
Activation Link / FAQ / Sample Stores & Exclusions / Our original post
  • Restaurants – Restaurants is always a useful category. Those who have the Freedom flex card always earn 3x on Restaurants; this quarter you’ll earn 7x (1x base point + 2x Flex bonus + 4x quarterly category bonus).
  • Hotels – Nice for spring/summer travel. Hotels stays booked through Chase Travel always earn 5x on the Freedom Flex card and so it will now earn 9x for hotel stays booked via Chase Travel (1x base point + 4x Chase Travel bonus + 4x quarterly category bonus).
  • Amazon – Some people will value 5x Ultimate Rewards even more than 5% back which Prime members get on their Amazon Prime Visa card. You can also reload up your Amazon balance with $1,500 and spend it down after the quarter is over.
  • Whole Foods – Grocery store deals are always nice. You can usually buy third party gift cards at Whole Foods stores as well.
Tip: Click this link (login required) to check how far you are along the $1,500.

1710793686324.png
Citi Dividend Q2 5% 2024: Grocery, Drugstores
Landing Page | Our Original Post

With your Dividend card, activate to earn 5% back this quarter on Grocery stores and Drugstores. Citi is different than the other cards in that you have a $6,000 annual cap rather than a $1,500 quarterly cap. You can get 5% back on up to $6,000 in this quarter or you can save the entire amount for a different quarter, or you can use part up each quarter.
  • Grocery Stores
  • Drugstores
Citi Shop Your Way Mastercard: Various Offers
Get 250,000 Bonus Shop Your Way Points when you make eligible online purchases totaling $1,000 or more
Check this post and comments to find out what counts as an online purchase.
Expires 4/14/24. DoC

1710793721410.png
Discover Q2 2024 5% Categories: Gas Stations & Electric Vehicle Charging Stations, Home Improvement Stores, and Public Transit ~ Post #23526
Activation Link / Our original post
  • Gas and EV charging – Useful for gas and also for buying gift cards inside some gas stations and similar convenience stores
  • Home Improvement stores – useful category for spring home improvements
  • Public Transit
Tip: Login, then click this link to see you how far along the $1,500 you are.

Last edited:
before i hit purchase at HD just want to make sure I am not missing anything. I have added $540 of GC (2 at $200 and 1 at $140) to meet the max available on Chase of $54. Will this trigger the cashback credit or should i do something else? Thanks

before i hit purchase at HD just want to make sure I am not missing anything. I have added $540 of GC (2 at $200 and 1 at $140) to meet the max available on Chase of $54. Will this trigger the cashback credit or should i do something else? Thanks
A number of people are saying that Home Depot is splitting up gift card orders so you will only get credited for whatever is in the first purchase.

Added Offers ~ 3/19/24 / Discount District

Brookshire's

1710826524417.png
  • Buy $50 Select Gift Cards for $42.50
    • Includes: Chipotle, Dick’s Sporting Goods, Domino’s, Kohl’s, Roblox, Xbox and Choice: Food & laughs, Fun & Fabulous, Let’s Eat, On the Run and Retail Therapy
    • eCoupon limited to one use per household.
    • Must clip eCoupon
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 3/20/24 – 4/02/24.

Dierbergs

1710827225401.png
  • Buy $100+ Select Gift Cards & Earn $15 Reward Points
    • Includes: Chipotle, Domino’s, Kohl’s, Lowe’s, McDonalds, Nordstrom, One4all, Panera, Roblox, Sony PlayStation, Starbucks, Ulta Beauty and Xbox.
    • Limit 10 offers per Rewards members during the promotional timeframe.
    • Limit 22,500 Dierbergs Reward Points.
    • Points will be added automatically to your account within 24hrs.
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 3/19/24 – 4/01/24.

Giant Eagle In-store & Online

1710828118054.png

• Earn perks (100 Member, 150 Pro) for every $100 Gaming Gift cards
    • Shown: GameStop, Nintendo, Roblox, Sony PlayStation and Xbox.
    • Online Link - Blackhawk Network
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 3/21/24 - 3/31/24.

@CookieandOatmeal - PetSmart

Giftcards .com
1710828227329.png

• 15% discount
    • PetSmart with promo code HOPPYPET
    • DSW with promo code HOPPYFEET
    • Build-A-Bear Workshop with promo code HOPPYBEAR
  • 10% discount
    • Uber with promo code HOPPYRIDE
    • Uber Eats with promo code HOPPYRIDE
    • Direct link to offer.
    • Note, Promo Codes are one-time use and cannot be combined with other offers.
    • Expires 3/31/24.
Credit Cards & More
  • Digital Wallet Discover Offer: Spend $25+ Via Digital Wallet 5 Times & Get $25 Back
    • Expires 4/30/24.
  • Site now accepts: Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Be sure to check out your favorite Shopping Portal,

Stater Bros.

1710829321742.png
  • Buy $50+ Select Gift Cards AND $50 Groceries & Get $10 Off
    • Includes: Choice Food & laughs, Game & Grub, Bass Pro Shops, Bath & Body Works, Cinemark, Fanatics, Fandango, GolfNow, Kohl's, Roblox, Spafinder and Ulta Beauty.
    • Limit one coupon per transaction per day.
    • Coupon available on in-store mailer.
    • Excludes tobacco, alcoholic beverages, fluid milk products, lottery tickets, postage stamps, sales tax, CRV, money orders and gift cards.
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 3/20/24 - 4/02/24.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter