Repost for those who can't read the terms & conditions very well. DH had issues with it on his cell. :rolleyes: I don't ask anymore.

Target Redcard Exclusive Offer

View attachment 830144

Terms & conditions

Category Offer. Valid one time use in store or online. No other same department/category offer will apply. Percent off offer will apply to all qualifying items in transaction. Void if copied, scanned, altered, transferred, purchased, sold or prohibited by law. Quantities limited; no rain checks. Item(s) may not be available at all stores. Gift cards and tax will not be included in determining purchase total. Offer cannot be applied to previous purchases. No cash value. Excludes items sold & shipped by Target Plus™ Partners. **Excludes alcohol, Apple products, Barbie camper and houses, Beats, Black History Month, Bose, Breville, Bullseye’s Playground, Cards Against Humanity, Casper, clinic & pharmacy, Cricut, dairy milk, Disney Princess Castle, Do-a-Dot, Doona, DSLR cameras & lenses, Dynamic Coins, Dyson, Dyson Toys, Fitbit, gift cards, GilletteLabs Heated Razor Starter Kit by Gillette – 3ct, Google, Hair Appliances, HALO Baby, Healthy Roots Dolls, HP Inc., ICU reading glasses, Infant Optics, JBL, Kendra Scott, Latino Heritage Month, LEGO, Levi’s Red Label, LG OLED and QNED TVs, limited-time designer partnerships, Lovevery, Meta Oculus and Portal, mobile contracts, Motrin baby, Nintendo hardware and Switch games, Polder, Philips Avent, Plan B, power shave, power dental, prepaid cards, Play-Doh Ice Cream Truck Playset, PlayStation - consoles, virtual reality and accessories, Pride, Revival, Samsung TVs, Shipt Membership, simplehuman, Sonos, Sony Electronics, Starbucks, Take Action, Target Optical, Target Cafe, Tempur-Sealy, Trading Cards, Tylenol (and baby) pain relief, Umbrellas, Ulta Beauty at Target Brands, Unlocked phones, Vera Bradley handbags, Weber, WonderFold.
They exclude ALL the good stuff. No alcohol or DGCs. :drinking1

I’m curious if anyone can tell me how often Sam’s runs a deal on Disney GCs? And do they limit the number you can get? I’m bummed that the Costco deal is gone and wondering if it’s worth getting a cheap Sam’s membership just for GC savings.

I will otherwise go back to using the Fuel points deal at Kroger for my cards, but you can’t beat free money 😆
Normally the really good deals ($185 for a $200 GC) only show up around Thanksgiving/Black Friday. I just logged in to my Sam's Club account and here are the everyday prices for Disney GC's. If you can stack these with credit cards possibly offering deals at Sam's Club, you can really maximize savings!

E-Gift Cards:
$47.98 for a $50 Disney e-gift card (4.04% savings)
$484.98 for a $500 Disney e-gift card (3.004% savings)

Physical Gift Cards:
$484.98 for a $500 Disney gift card (3.004% savings)
$144.98 for a $150 Disney gift card (3.347% savings) - I think these come as 3-$50 gift cards
$71.98 for $75 in Disney Gift Cards (4.027% savings) - these come as 3-$25 gift cards
$48.98 for $50 Disney gift card (2.04% savings)
$23.98 for a $25 Disney gift card (4.08% savings) - I've only ever seen these in stores.

Hope this helps you make your decision!

That is interesting. We have a bunch of Marriott's lined up for our road trip in April. Wonder if it's worth it to check some of the nearby Marriott's to see if they sell GC.

Edit to add: Didn't get the offer on any of my cards so that answers that question.
I'm in the same boat (well, car:joker:). We are road-tripping to HHI for spring break and we have (4) rooms booked at Marriott properties along the way. Naturally, there is no offer on any of my Chase cards either:rolleyes2.

I'm in the same boat (well, car:joker:). We are road-tripping to HHI for spring break and we have (4) rooms booked at Marriott properties along the way. Naturally, there is no offer on any of my Chase cards either:rolleyes2.
Fingers crossed eventually we get the offers before our trips (and that we can find Marriott properties that sell GC). I added up all our reservations and we could definitely hit the $1000 max. It would be great to save 10% on that.

Bc I wasn’t sure if the offer included DGCs and didn’t want to be $300 out with no discount….
After some had issues with Chase offers posting in the day or two before they die I stay away from doing them close in. Maybe they’ve worked that glitch out but when it comes to Chase now I like to try an offer myself (just 1 if on multiple cards) for the fastest possible DP so I can hit the rest of my offers. People try to remember to report back here but you know, life happens so time to do the offer gets lost.

Bc I wasn’t sure if the offer included DGCs and didn’t want to be $300 out with no discount….

Right and I thought that was the case but I wanted to make sure. This leads me to believe you don't read the main posts or use the links provided there, nor do you follow along in the pages of this thread which some people don't have time to do. Totally understandable, I get it.

Past experience from members of this community confirmed the offer would credit. That's why it's listed on the main posts (Post #1 & Post #2).

The only issue was whether or not Walmart was going to send it.

Some peeps posted their order was canceled, both physical & eGift and others were successful, but why? That really is the main Q. and we just don't know.

@dragonflymom recently posted:
According to the Walmart CS rep I talked to, the system auto cancels eGCs when you add a new credit card to the account and try to use it immediately, which is what I think many of us are doing when taking advantage of a credit card statement credit offer. She unblocked my account and said to wait 5 hours before trying again. It worked for me the next morning. Maybe next time, I will need to make it a 2-step process--first add the new credit card, let it "age" overnight, then place the purchase. Post #22701.

And @sandam1 posted:
Yeah, this CS rep is kind of like a Disney bus driver. I did exactly those steps last night and it went through without any problems. I had the gift card within 10 minutes of the order. Obviously YMMV, but waiting isn't always necessary. Post #22712

If only they sold Universal.
Last night I logged in DH Walmart+ acct., added my Disney Visa (with 15%) and received my Disney egift in 10 minutes as well. Maybe it worked because of the Walmart+ account or it could have been that my cc is known at Walmart. I just don't think there is a clear answer as to why it works for some but not others.

The Fair Warning remains true,
  • Recently, online orders have been cancelled both physical & eGifts. YMMV.
I'll be sure to add this post on Post #1 & #2, so we're all on the same page.

Last edited:
Well it's official.

Walmart does not want my money :rotfl2:

I tried and tried and tried but they let the order go through and then cancel it for the digital card.

Of course the card I tested with at the beginning of the chase offer went through but was only a 5% one.

I even tried to "Reorder" but that wouldn't work.

O well onto other deals.

The only issue was whether or not Walmart was going to send it.

Some peeps posted their order was canceled, both physical & eGift and others were successful, but why? That really is the main Q. and we just don't know.

@dragonflymom recently posted:
According to the Walmart CS rep I talked to, the system auto cancels eGCs when you add a new credit card to the account and try to use it immediately, which is what I think many of us are doing when taking advantage of a credit card statement credit offer. She unblocked my account and said to wait 5 hours before trying again. It worked for me the next morning. Maybe next time, I will need to make it a 2-step process--first add the new credit card, let it "age" overnight, then place the purchase. Post #22701.

And @sandam1 posted:
Yeah, this CS rep is kind of like a Disney bus driver. I did exactly those steps last night and it went through without any problems. I had the gift card within 10 minutes of the order. Obviously YMMV, but waiting isn't always necessary. Post #22712

If only they sold Universal.
Last night I logged in DH Walmart+ acct., added my Disney Visa (with 15%) and received my Disney egift in 10 minutes as well. Maybe it worked because of the Walmart+ account or it could have been that my cc is known at Walmart. I just don't think there is a clear answer as to why it works for some but not others.

The Fair Warning remains true,
  • Recently, online orders have been cancelled both physical & eGifts. YMMV.
I'll be sure to add this post on Post #1 & #2, so we're all on the same page.
I had tried several cards that were saved on walmart.com and paypal and still wouldn't go through....

Ironically the one that went through a few weeks ago was a new card. :confused3

Added Offers 1/31/24 / Discount District

Albertsons Companies:

Albertsons & Safeway

1706732063743.png
  • Buy $50 or more Grocery & Get $10 Off
    • One time use.
    • Albertsons Digital Coupon
    • Safeway Digital Coupon
    • Excludes purchases of Alcoholic Beverages, Fluid Dairy Products, Tobacco, US Postage Stamps, Trimet Bus/Commuter Passes, Money Orders, Container Deposits, Lottery, Gift Cards, Gift Certificates Sales, All Pharmacy Prescription Purchases and more. Read the terms.
    • Expires 02/06/24.

🤞 Good Luck!! :)
Thank you! We applied to two schools and not being private school educated growing up, we couldn't believe how much work you have to put in to apply and this is just for Pre-K! It seriously felt like we were applying for college with all the writing we had to do on his application and then the school visit lol. Hoping he gets into one of them because we don't want to have to do all that paperwork again :faint:.

Thank you! We applied to two schools and not being private school educated growing up, we couldn't believe how much work you have to put in to apply and this is just for Pre-K! It seriously felt like we were applying for college with all the writing we had to do on his application and then the school visit lol. Hoping he gets into one of them because we don't want to have to do all that paperwork again :faint:.
lol on the paperwork and yes, it is very stressful!! 🤞

H-E-B

1706733507054.png
  • Buy $75 Select Gift Cards & Get $15 H-E-B gift cards
  • Includes: Academy, Adidas, Bath & Body Works, Brinker/Chili’s, Burlington, Cinemark Theatres, Fanatics, Gap, GolfNow, H&M, Red Robin, Sephora, PlayStation, Spa & Wellness, Topgolf and Ulta Beauty.

Kroger Online - Blackhawk Network

1706734011277.png
  • Earn 4x Fuel on 3rd Party Gift Cards
    • 3rd Party Gift Cards
    • All Disney: Including DisneyPlus and Disneyland Park Tickets
    • Excludes: All store gift cards under the Kroger umbrella including Kroger Wireless Refill and Kroger boost, and variable load Visa & Mastercard gift cards.
    • Expires 2/20/24.
Note, discount on Visa & Mastercard now get 4x Fuel.
  • Buy $150+ Visa Or Mastercard Gift Cards & Get $10 Off With Promo Code NEWYEAR2024

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter