It was my SWA Chase card. I am thinking I may have activated the 6x points going on during the WOW week. After I fully read the details, SW purchases only, I forgot the details because I was no longer excited about it. Not sure, but I think it was valid till late Jan. Still, it would be nice if the Chase site actually showed the available and activated bonuses.
Yea I was disappointed it was only 6x on SW purchases as well.

little off topic, we are at Disney now and I wanted to buy gift cards from Target and they wanted me to re-enter my Red Card and we did not bring it with us, anyone know of a way to get the card number?

little off topic, we are at Disney now and I wanted to buy gift cards from Target and they wanted me to re-enter my Red Card and we did not bring it with us, anyone know of a way to get the card number?
Maybe on an electronic statement from target’s billing website?

Anyone with the Office Max Office Depot on the various credit card offers (BOA/US Bank/WF/Chase)

I was able to stack the same offer of 5% back until reaching maximum of $5.50 with Dosh.

You had to activate the offer first in the Dosh app. It didn't have an expiration date hard coded but stated 30 days.

Unfortunately Dosh doesn't let you use it again even if a different card is link once the $5.50 is earned it is done.

I'm sorry to ask a question that I'm sure has been asked but if I buy Disney GCs at my local Dillons (Kroger) that will count for the Chase Freedom 5% Q1 2024: Grocery Stores, correct? Up to $1,500 worth of GCs? Thanks for your patience & help!

I'm sorry to ask a question that I'm sure has been asked but if I buy Disney GCs at my local Dillons (Kroger) that will count for the Chase Freedom 5% Q1 2024: Grocery Stores, correct? Up to $1,500 worth of GCs? Thanks for your patience & help!
Yes it will as long as you activated it on your Freedom/Freedom Flex card.

First post states they are offering 4x Fuel points until 1/23 so be sure to clip the coupon as well.

Don't think it's possible

Maybe on an electronic statement from target’s billing website?
Unfortunately not, Target gives you an account identifier instead of using your cc number on both their red card billing site and statements.

Added Offers ~ 1/18/24 / Discount District

CVS

1705603086664.png
  • Buy $50 Select Gift Cards & Get $15 ExtraBucks
    • Includes: Applebee's, Chili's, Domino's, Macaroni Grill, Maggiano's, On The Border, Panera Bread, Sony PlayStation or Wendy's
    • Limit of 1 per household per week with card.
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 1/21/24 – 1/27/24.
Credit Cards & More
  • Discover 5% Q1 2024: Drugstores
  • BOA Cash Rewards: Drugstores
  • CVS also accepts Apple Pay, Google Pay & PayPal via QR code

I was in the exact situation a year ago (not Disney but out of town) and couldn't do a Target Circle/eDGC deal without knowing the 16-digit card number. I suppose I could have tried calling Customer Service but I just hate having to call CS for anything plus I think they will offer to send you a replacement card first anyway before reading out a credit card number over the phone to a stranger even if the stranger could answer a bunch of security questions.

I now take a pic of all my shopping cards (cards I don't normally carry in my wallet) that I use mostly for deals/rewards/bonus on my iPhone front and back so I have them with me all the time. I password protect/Face ID these credit card photos by using the Hide feature (tap three-dot menu and select Hide). Over time, I found that Kohl's and Costco would ask the same (entire credit card number or security code) even if the credit card were stored in your profile.

I got this idea from a friend who actually stores her Drivers License, passport, ATM and credit card pics hidden on her iPhone in case her wallet gets lost or stolen. Works well if the phone is kept separate from the wallet which may not be the case if both are in a handbag and the handbag gets lost or stolen...but these days most people are literally joined at the hip (pocket) with their phone. I myself am a bit hesitant to do that just yet as it may not be difficult for someone who is determined to hack into such sensitive info stored all in one place. That said, I am excited that my state is now piloting a DMV app that will allow me to store my Driver's License on my phone...I believe a few states already allow one's DL to be added to Apple Wallet or have introduced their own app.

It was my SWA Chase card. I am thinking I may have activated the 6x points going on during the WOW week. After I fully read the details, SW purchases only, I forgot the details because I was no longer excited about it. Not sure, but I think it was valid till late Jan. Still, it would be nice if the Chase site actually showed the available and activated bonuses.

This ^

This has already been answered by @eticketplease

Just pointing out, all credit card offers seen on Post #1 Disney Gift Card Deals ONLY as well as Post #2 Discount District work when buying gift cards. The only exception might be when buying them online, there are a few warnings; some are in RED while others will have for example:
Kroger Online - Blackhawk Network

Read the posts carefully.

YMMV

AMEX offers on my cards included $25 Credit for $250 or more at Best Buy expires 12/15/22 and Kroger 20% back for a total of $20 expires 1/31/23.

With the 4x Gift Cards expiring today at Kroger I will be able to get $0.80 off of Gas for $85.95!! :)

Buy 1 $100 Visa/MC Gift Card + $5.95 Fee = $105.95 with AMEX offer = $85.95 and receive 400 gas points.
Use that $100 Visa/MC Gift Card to buy Disney or other gift card and receive another 400 gas points.

My Kroger has insisted on carding now for some of these gift cards and when using the prepaid card the name printed is "A Gift for you"
I have stopped arguing with them and call the number on the back and establish a PIN and check out with debit with no issues.
Even though Kroger upped the price of the activation on visa and mastercards to $6.95 for the $100 cards I was still doing this hack.

I was saving $21.05 ($28 - 6.95 activation fee) at the pump when maxing the 35 gallon limit by buying the $100 V/MC card and then turning into a Disney $100 card.

I had 3 Chase offers for maxing out on spend at $90 on initial thoughts were just to go to the offer.

I ended up buying 3 $100 MC cards so savings got diluted from the offer.

And now Kroger seems to have stopped this hack from working, of turning around and using the prepaid gift card to purchase other gift cards.

I called to have the pin created but it wouldn't go through for debit so attempted with the credit option.
The machine prompted for ID info and then declined it.

Now I'm stuck with these small $$ prepaid cards and only $7.05 in savings instead of the normal $14 if I had just bought Disney cards. :(

Of course this is YMMV but I will not be attempting this again.

Even though Kroger upped the price of the activation on visa and mastercards to $6.95 for the $100 cards I was still doing this hack.

I was saving $21.05 ($28 - 6.95 activation fee) at the pump when maxing the 35 gallon limit by buying the $100 V/MC card and then turning into a Disney $100 card.

I had 3 Chase offers for maxing out on spend at $90 on initial thoughts were just to go to the offer.

I ended up buying 3 $100 MC cards so savings got diluted from the offer.

And now Kroger seems to have stopped this hack from working, of turning around and using the prepaid gift card to purchase other gift cards.

I called to have the pin created but it wouldn't go through for debit so attempted with the credit option.
The machine prompted for ID info and then declined it.

Now I'm stuck with these small $$ prepaid cards and only $7.05 in savings instead of the normal $14 if I had just bought Disney cards. :(

Of course this is YMMV but I will not be attempting this again.
Some places like giftcardmall and for me my Mileage Plus Shopping App (through United). Allowed me to buy a Disney Gift car for any amount I liked. I had a weird amount on a card I was trying to get up to 1000 (like 968.55) and it let me buy the exact amount i needed to round up. Perhaps you can try using the prepaid gift card number online to use it up and get what kind of card you're looking for. I know you won't get your gas points but at least it's something.

Some places like giftcardmall and for me my Mileage Plus Shopping App (through United). Allowed me to buy a Disney Gift car for any amount I liked. I had a weird amount on a card I was trying to get up to 1000 (like 968.55) and it let me buy the exact amount i needed to round up. Perhaps you can try using the prepaid gift card number online to use it up and get what kind of card you're looking for. I know you won't get your gas points but at least it's something.
Thanks.

I'll be able to use them it just won't be as easy to maximize savings like when costco had the sale as they won't let me combine 3 cards.

Sam's app used to work for 3 cards but they must have closed that loophole as the last time I tried I could only do 2 cards.

It's good to know about the giftcardmall will let you do odd amounts.
This way I won't get so many looks from the cashier when I ask for the amount of $28.39 or something like that.
I do the same thing with my OCD I want all my cards at even amounts so I then would transfer to the other gift card to even it out. I also like to get to the $1,000 mark but I always keep a few smaller amount cards to transfer back after a purchase has been made. Yes very OCD lol :)

I was in the exact situation a year ago (not Disney but out of town) and couldn't do a Target Circle/eDGC deal without knowing the 16-digit card number. I suppose I could have tried calling Customer Service but I just hate having to call CS for anything plus I think they will offer to send you a replacement card first anyway before reading out a credit card number over the phone to a stranger even if the stranger could answer a bunch of security questions.

I now take a pic of all my shopping cards (cards I don't normally carry in my wallet) that I use mostly for deals/rewards/bonus on my iPhone front and back so I have them with me all the time. I password protect/Face ID these credit card photos by using the Hide feature (tap three-dot menu and select Hide). Over time, I found that Kohl's and Costco would ask the same (entire credit card number or security code) even if the credit card were stored in your profile.

I got this idea from a friend who actually stores her Drivers License, passport, ATM and credit card pics hidden on her iPhone in case her wallet gets lost or stolen. Works well if the phone is kept separate from the wallet which may not be the case if both are in a handbag and the handbag gets lost or stolen...but these days most people are literally joined at the hip (pocket) with their phone. I myself am a bit hesitant to do that just yet as it may not be difficult for someone who is determined to hack into such sensitive info stored all in one place. That said, I am excited that my state is now piloting a DMV app that will allow me to store my Driver's License on my phone...I believe a few states already allow one's DL to be added to Apple Wallet or have introduced their own app.

I do it on the notes app on my iphone, which allows you to lock certain notes which then require a password to open.

Thanks.

I'll be able to use them it just won't be as easy to maximize savings like when costco had the sale as they won't let me combine 3 cards.

Sam's app used to work for 3 cards but they must have closed that loophole as the last time I tried I could only do 2 cards.

It's good to know about the giftcardmall will let you do odd amounts.
This way I won't get so many looks from the cashier when I ask for the amount of $28.39 or something like that.
I do the same thing with my OCD I want all my cards at even amounts so I then would transfer to the other gift card to even it out. I also like to get to the $1,000 mark but I always keep a few smaller amount cards to transfer back after a purchase has been made. Yes very OCD lol :)
When I have small amounts left over on my prepaid gift cards, I just add them to my toll account (here in the NorthEast we use E-Z Pass). They allow to add any amounts more than a $1.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter