So I have a Chase Southwest Credit Card and a Target offer came up today mentioning being a Target Circle Member

It is 10% cash back up to $11 and doesn't mention anything about gift cards, just "Offer only valid on purchases made directly with the merchant ."

I wonder if it is worth the extra $5 to see if this deal works or not

And I spoke to soon...just got the email from Chase for the 5% bonus on groceries on my United Card...so this time I got the email right at the beginning of the offer!
I got the same email about my United card! I checked Disney hoping I got it there as well, but nothing.

Why is Domino's pizza so popular? :confused3
I'm very familiar with it, my sister and her man owned their own store for years and I did work for them but honestly (and not to offend anyone), it wasn't all that then or now.
in St Louis we are known for thin crust pizza and provel cheese. I have a local favorite, inconvenient in that they don’t deliver But worth it for a pick up!
When do you take down the Christmas tree & put away the decorations?
We are supposed to take down our Christmas trees? Hahaha! Actually went smaller this year. I have a 7’ pencil tree in our bedroom that stays up year round….. a Disney tree! Smaller ones in hallway bathroom, again, Disney but handmade ornaments, kitchen and living room 4’ trees that I change out to match the holiday/current season. The white lights make me happy.😊

So I have a Chase Southwest Credit Card and a Target offer came up today mentioning being a Target Circle Member

It is 10% cash back up to $11 and doesn't mention anything about gift cards, just "Offer only valid on purchases made directly with the merchant ."

I had the same offer on my Flex but it was up to $12 back. I just went with a digital $100 GC since I didn't want to chance it splitting up into $100 and $25 and end up with just $2.50 back instead of $10. Still haven't seen the actual result yet.

Added Offers ~ 1/17/24 / Discount District

Albertsons Companies:
1705511960978.png

Albertsons & Safeway
Credit Cards & More
  • Chase Freedom 5% Q1 2024: Grocery Stores
  • Chase Bonuses: On various CC
    • Earn 5x-10x Points on Grocery
    • Expires 3/31/24. Post #22052
  • Amazon Prime Chase Bonus: Get 5% cb on Grocery
  • Disney Chase Bonus: Get 5% cb on Grocery
  • Citi Shop Your Way: Earn up to 10% Grocery

Kroger Family Stores:
1705513241486.png

Harris Teeter
  • Get 200 Bonus Fuel Points on Select Gift Cards:
    • Kohl's
    • Excludes $10 gift card.
    • Expires 1/30/24.
Credit Cards and More
  • Kroger also accepts: Apple Pay
  • Alternative in-store Payment Method with Kroger Pay when available.

Newegg
1705513571464.png

• Buy $50 Nintendo eShop Gift Cards for $45 with Promo Code SSDNA535
And these offers are still valid.
  • $50 Old Navy eGift Card for $42.50
  • Buy $50 Adidas eGift Card & Get $15 Adidas Promotional Card
Credit Cards & More
  • Newegg Citi Offers: Various Offers
    • Get 1%, 1.5% Or 2% Back On Up To 15 Transactions
    • May be redeemed 15 times by the offer end date.
    • Max award is a $25 statement credit.
    • Expires 1/20/24. Post #21396
  • Amex Business Gold card will earn 4x Membership Rewards if this is one of your top two earning categories this month.
  • Alternative Payment Method with VV
  • May also try shopping portal
  • Look into Payment Methods as well, I have no DP for PayPal or when using discounted Visa/Mastercard gift cards. Post #14164

Publix
  • Spend $50 or more on Groceries & Get $10 off a $50 Gas Gift Card
    • Original coupon and single transaction for at least $50 in groceries, excluding phone and gift cards, alcohol, tobacco, lottery items, money services, postage stamps and prescriptions required for each deal.
    • Original coupon and gas card must be presented when purchasing $50 of groceries.
    • Publix accepts only one minimum purchase coupon for every minimum grocery purchase, meaning minimum purchase coupons cannot be combined.
    • Weekly ad
    • Expires 1/23/24.
New offer can be combined with the offers listed below:
  • Buy $50 Select Gift Cards and $50 groceries & Get $10 Off
Credit Cards & More

RiteAid

1705514651434.png
  • Store Coupon: Earn $10 Bonus Cash when you buy $50
    • Valid in-store & online
    • Limit 1 with card
    • Excludes gift cards & the usual: lottery tickets, stamps etc.
  • Buy $25 Select Gift Cards & Get $5 BonusCash
    • Includes: Domino’s, Fandango and VUDU
    • Limit 2.
  • Buy $50 Select Gift Cards & Get $8 BonusCash
    • Includes: Adidas, Fanatics, Foot Locker, Nike and Skechers
    • Limit 2.
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 1/21/24 – 1/27/24.
Credit Cards and More

Amazon
Reminder, Amazon gift card offers are located on Post #3

1705515909631.png
  • Buy $50 Gap Gift Cards for $40
Credit Cards & More
  • Citi Dividend Q1 5% 2024: Amazon
  • Chase Q1 Bonus 2024: Various CC offers
    • IHG, Marriott, Southwest, United etc.: Earn 10X miles at Grocery, Gas & Amazon on up to $1,000

Yes it does work. The offer is listed on Post #1 and Post #2 for buying gift cards.

I did not get any chase quarterly bonus. Man, they must think I don't need it

We didn't get them for years. Go through your account and make sure your signed up for special promotions and emails. I would also call to see if there is an issue.

On one of my Chase cards I just tried to activate the quarterly bonus. It came back with my bonus was already activated. I don't recall activating one. How do I get the details on an activated quarterly bonus?

This happened to me on a few cards too. I'm certain I hadn't activated anything. Bascially for us, we either got this message or we got the exact same offer for HBO Max. Nothing else.

Cross-post from a thread about cardboard DGCs. DISer @Little E was having issues after having peeled off the gc numbers on a cardboard DGC and found a solution to get access to the money and get it moved to another card. I thought it would be handy to have around here for reference since this topic has popped up a bit and these cardboard cards show no signs of disappearing anytime soon. Link to full post here.

The solution:

I...downloaded the app "Scandit" and voila! It was able to read the barcode and give me my full account number! However it wasn't able to give me the EAN number. But, I called disneygiftcard.com and they were able to take the account number and transfer my $100 onto another Disney Gift Card. WHOO HOO...they didn't need the EAN number. The catch? I had to answer these two security questions: 1. Where did I buy the original card? 2. How much was on the original card? Luckily, I was able to recall both of those things and the CM was able to transfer my $100 from the card with no EAN number to my old Disney Gift Card. YAY!

Cross-post from a thread about cardboard DGCs. DISer @Little E was having issues after having peeled off the gc numbers on a cardboard DGC and found a solution to get access to the money and get it moved to another card. I thought it would be handy to have around here for reference since this topic has popped up a bit and these cardboard cards show no signs of disappearing anytime soon. Link to full post here.

The solution:

I...downloaded the app "Scandit" and voila! It was able to read the barcode and give me my full account number! However it wasn't able to give me the EAN number. But, I called disneygiftcard.com and they were able to take the account number and transfer my $100 onto another Disney Gift Card. WHOO HOO...they didn't need the EAN number. The catch? I had to answer these two security questions: 1. Where did I buy the original card? 2. How much was on the original card? Luckily, I was able to recall both of those things and the CM was able to transfer my $100 from the card with no EAN number to my old Disney Gift Card. YAY!
I had that problem in November with a cardboard card. I knew there was $60 on it and when I called disneygiftcard.com they said they couldn't help me but that I could use it and they would just scan the barcode at the restaurants. I used it first to get rid of it and kept track of the balance by always asking for a receipt where it would show on the bottom.

This happened to me on a few cards too. I'm certain I hadn't activated anything. Bascially for us, we either got this message or we got the exact same offer for HBO Max. Nothing else.
It was my SWA Chase card. I am thinking I may have activated the 6x points going on during the WOW week. After I fully read the details, SW purchases only, I forgot the details because I was no longer excited about it. Not sure, but I think it was valid till late Jan. Still, it would be nice if the Chase site actually showed the available and activated bonuses.

The solution:

I accidentally ripped a $250 paper DGC by peeling the security strip. I just pushed the ripped part back down gently aligned where it came up and scratched gently with a coin. I was thankfully able to get the entire number and EAN. I learned my lesson!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter