What a drag! I'll update the DP's to reflect the following:
  • Load your WM GCs onto the app, use Walmart Pay for Online GC purchases. Physical gift cards can be shipped: 6/01/23, 8/03/23
  • Shopping Portal - YMMV
Just know some have tried this and had their orders cancelled. @Sadeesmom and @JeffPort please let us know if this works out for you. Thanks!
I can now confirm that my Walmart order for Disney gift cards using my stored Walmart gift cards has shipped.

Huh, Disney GCs at BJs went up since yesterday. The 3x $50 is .50 more. I was waiting for some rewards to post today.

I bought some last night and it said the sale ends on 11/16. They had 2 sales if I'm not mistaken and one ended yesterday. Maybe the DGC's were unadvertised as a part of the pre BF sale

I went to BB today and purchased a Disney GC for $250. By the time I got home, I already received the email from Amex that I'd used the offer. So I'd say we're good to go this year too!
Did you buy a cheap item with it or just the $250 straight?

Boardwalk Ticketing usually has some of the lowest prices. I've never used them but I've seen many reviews here that they are legit.

Don’t forget that you can’t use Disney GCs at third party sites. You might find you pay less out of pocket buying through Disney using discounted GCs.

Thanks! Boardwalk definitely a little cheaper at the current time and also offers Memory Maker for $185.

I did not get the BB offer but saw the following Walmart offer. I'm thinking of buying two $50 GC to trigger the two credits. I read the exclusions and they only mention no e-giftcards or bulk giftcards, so it sounds like I can order physical gift cards, but does anyone know if they ship physical gift cards using third party vendors, because third party shipments would be excluded.

View attachment 811344

Did you see this Post ?

I’m hanging on to mine in hopes that they do a Disney GC sale for Black Friday!

There aren't any. Best Buy released their BF deals already. There are discounted Gift Cards, but not Disney gift cards, nor are there any member deals for DCGs.

@f1rstxlas7 is correct, Black Friday deals have been released as seen on Discount District

As far as the weekly discounts that are released on Mondays, those are still unknown, so it is possible.

DGC at Best Buy went on sale after the holidays, January 23, 2023
and was posted by @AmyMac1109

Last edited:
I did see the discussion about Walmart Pay and GCs but I am not using Walmart Pay or Walmart GCs and just wanted to see if Walmart ships DGCs directly rather than use a third party vendor because third party shipments (which I know they do for certain health supplements) would be excluded from the AMEX offer. Maybe I will just try for one GC first to see if it will trigger the AMEX statement credit. Thanks!

Right, I'm sorry. I'll delete my post.
I'm just super tired, stayed up way too late posting offers.

Hmm, You asked about shipping, does Walmart ships DGCs directly

Yes, they do.

What are some other good 3rd party places to check for 3 day base one park tickets? I've checked Undercover Tourist and Maple Leaf.
Boardwalk Ticketing is my new go-to. A 3-Day base ticket is good 3 days within a 5 day timeframe. Disney charges different prices depending on the start date of the ticket. Sometimes it's cheaper to have the start date a couple of days before the first date you're using the ticket. Just make sure that the start date you choose covers all the days you actually want to go into the parks.

Dollar General

1700246677628.png

• Buy TWO $25 Google Play Gift Cards & Get $5 Off
    • Limit 1 discount per customer
  • Get 15% Off Bass Pro Shops & Cabela's Gift Cards
  • Get 20% Off Select Gift Cards
    • Includes: Cold Stone Creamery, Cracker Barrel, Jersey Mikes, Taco Bell and Uber
    • Ad scan / Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 11/19/23 - 11/25/23.
  • Buy Green Dot Cash Back Visa Debit Card for 1¢ (a 99¢ savings)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter