That's exactly what I would do! I would also speak to the store manager and ask if it can be placed on special order. Kroger does this at CS. YMMV on items though they can only do this if they have a vendor who actually carries the item.
I think I'm going to order bags online and do in-store pickup so I can make sure I get my paws on them at least. I don't think they are getting any more shipments in since the option for shipping is blanked out. Waiting until tomorrow to get the 11x back in treat points. Too bad the 20% off doesn't apply to Royal Canin :sad:.

Boscov's

1699668003159.png
  • Get 15% Off Holiday Snowman Gift Cards
    • Includes $10, $20, $25, $50, $75, $100, $150, $200 & $250
    • Redeemable beginning 12/26/23.
    • Direct link
    • Excludes: Other style of gift cards
    • Offer valid 11/10/23 - 11/11/23.

Credit Cards & More

Non Gift Card Offer via Macy's

1699672689212.png
$99 25 Days Of Beauty Advent Calendar for $49.50
Direct link
Plus, it comes with a $10 coupon off your next beauty purchase
Includes Free Shipping.

Fun Fact: The advent calendar was featured on Good Morning America (GMA) Direct link

Credit Cards & More
  • Chase Freedom 5% Q4 2023: PayPal
    • PayPal is currently available online at macys.com for both desktop and mobile devices, plus the Macy's mobile app
    • Macy's Cards cannot be added to PayPal—only American Express, Visa, and MasterCard
  • Accepted CC: Macy's American Express Card, third-party credit cards (American Express, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover), PayPal, Macy's Gift Cards/E-Gift Cards and third-party gift cards. Direct link
  • Shopping portal (RMN 12%)

Non Gift Card Offer via Kiehl's
1699675149673.png
1699675100469.png

• Kiehl’s Limited Edition Holiday Advent Calendar for $125
    • Direct link
    • Free shipping on $50+
    • Use Promo code: SINGLE and get 5 Free Samples while supplies last. I recommend ordering online for in-store pickup, you can ask for any samples they have in-store.
Credit Cards & More
  • Chase Freedom 5% Q4 2023: PayPal
  • Accepted Payments: American Express, MasterCard and Visa as forms of payment from US, Canada. Also accept PayPal.
  • Shopping portal (Rakuten 11%)

Dierbergs

1699676520515.png
  • Buy $100 Select Gift Cards & Get $15 Dierbergs Rewards Points
    • Includes: Cheers Food & Laughs, Disney, Domino's, Kohl's, Macy's, Olive garden, Panera, Roblox, Sephora, PlayStation, Starbucks, Texas Roadhouse, Uber/Uber Eats and Xbox
    • Limit 1 offer per Rewards member, per day.
    • 22,500 Dierbergs Rewards Points will be automatically added to your account within 24 hours of qualifying purchase.
    • Limit 10 offers per Rewards member during the promotional timeframe.
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 11/14/23 - 11/27/23.

Last edited:
Who else is cash app offering savings to besides Walgreens & Home Depot? Any expiration dates?

Right now the ones that jump out at me at Walgreens, Home Depot and 7-11. Expiration just says "8 weeks", no specific expiration date.

Max discount on all 3 is 10% off $5 max discount, every 24 hours

Sams Club is back on Cash App but only 2% (max discount of $50), Office Depot has 4% (max discount of $50) - both expire in 19 weeks.

There are a lot of offers, I could have missed another good one - but those are the ones I saw.

There are several offers expiring today 11/11/23 and they are in BOLD. Please take a look see on Post #1 Disney Gift Card Deals ONLY and Post #2 Discount District so you don't miss out!

I'll be back on the board late afternoon as I have to pick up a few things. Thank you all for posting offers and helping our fellow peep. You all ROCK!

Edit: omg, I sound like I'm drunk! :blush:

Last edited:
I did not get a ton but managed to find 2 Flash deals on my debit card -

Chewy 20%, $27 max, exp 11/18/23 One purchase!

Ace hardware 20% back, $16 max, exp 11/18/23 One purchase!

And that's pretty much it. I've only gotten the 'good' offers on my debit card lately. They really want me to actually use this thing. Chase, if you're listening, I have plenty of other credit cards that haven't been used in a long time that you could entice me with. Really. :laughing:

I really wish these marketing companies gave us a 'not interested ' option. Seems like it would make more sense to market to people's interests rather than a demographic. Like build your demographic segments around interests rather than geography/income/age. I thought all the AmEx and Cardlytics offers would filter on spending habits eventually but based on the reoccurring offers cluttering up my cards that I will never use, year after year, that doesn't seem to be happening. Also, just not adding to a card seems to do nothing either since I repeatedly get the same offers. An active 'not gonna happen' button should be able to direct dollars more efficiently. But marketing apparently doesn't work the way I think. Cest la vie.

I have 91 offers on one card of which I may potentially use 4. Debit card has 8 offers, 5 I'll probably use (begrudgingly) when I can remember where I stored it. No real rhyme or reason still.
Oddly enough I got it on a lot of old Ink cards in addition to my debit. I actually locked my Chewy account with all my orders. OOPS!
Thanks for the heads up! I also had this on a bunch of cards. Is there a way to use multiple GCs on one purchase? I bought Chewy GCs years ago with a Chase offer, and I seem to recall I could only use one per purchase, but your post makes me think maybe I can use multiple on a single purchase? Thanks!
Yes! Chewy is much better now. There is an "account balance" similar to Amazon. You just press a check mark to apply your account balance to your auto ship order or you can use the whole thing at checkout. I recently got a promotional $30 GC and all my GCs show as one balance with each card listed as a deposit under activity. Much better than having stray GCs or chatting Chewy to merge them.

I wonder if Target is taking notes on what people are buying with the reward offers, like what percent are gc vs other items. I typically buy merchandise for one of my check marks. Never food though.
I honestly try to hit Circle bonuses solely with GCs because I hate how sensitive Target is. If I want a pickup order and something is cancelled it won't meet the criteria. If I want to return something or price adjust something I may drop below the threshold. It's extremely frustrating and I can't bother chatting Target because as soon as they see an "entertainment card" they will say they aren't eligible. The only time I add real merchandise is if the denomination is strange and it ruins the savings percentage of my GC. I buy something like a box of cereal or something I know I will not return.

Oddly enough I got it on a lot of old Ink cards in addition to my debit. I actually locked my Chewy account with all my orders. OOPS!

Yes! Chewy is much better now. There is an "account balance" similar to Amazon. You just press a check mark to apply your account balance to your auto ship order or you can use the whole thing at checkout. I recently got a promotional $30 GC and all my GCs show as one balance with each card listed as a deposit under activity. Much better than having stray GCs or chatting Chewy to merge them.

Now if only Universal would do the same. Not sure why they haven't updated their gift card system. At check in, I handed the TM 15 gift cards, he wasn't happy but honestly, that's not on me. I said, I know this is going to be a long process for you, I've kept all my confirmations letters I received with these gift cards so there's no reason for me to stick around. If you need me, I'll be in my room. The guy wasn't exactly Mr. Friendly to being with, even my husband mentioned as much and he never complains.

I honestly try to hit Circle bonuses solely with GCs because I hate how sensitive Target is. If I want a pickup order and something is cancelled it won't meet the criteria. If I want to return something or price adjust something I may drop below the threshold. It's extremely frustrating and I can't bother chatting Target because as soon as they see an "entertainment card" they will say they aren't eligible. The only time I add real merchandise is if the denomination is strange and it ruins the savings percentage of my GC. I buy something like a box of cereal or something I know I will not return.

I have items shipped or go in-store to secure them, I've had too many issues with pickup due to items being suddenly oos. Same can be said with Kroger. I will never do pickup with them. Never.
I posted way back about a cabinet I've been wanting, well it's at the lowest price I've seen so I'll be getting that. The 10% Veterans offer mentions families, how can I add that to my account if DH has it on his?

Update: Easy & done!

To redeem the offer, guests must verify eligibility at www.target.com/circle/military. Once verified, guests can add veteran or dependent status as part of their permanent guest profile to be eligible for future offers for verified military and veteran guests through Target Circle.

Even if we have separate accounts? He's already verified on his account. DH doesn't have a Reward offer. I have two more steps to go.

Last edited:
To redeem the offer, guests must verify eligibility at www.target.com/circle/military. Once verified, guests can add veteran or dependent status as part of their permanent guest profile to be eligible for future offers for verified military and veteran guests through Target Circle.

Even if we have separate accounts? He's already verified on his account. DH doesn't have a Reward offer. I have two more steps to go.
I just found the same snippet here!

https://corporate.target.com/press/...ary-families-with-a-discount-for-veterans-day

Hope it goes smoothly for you.

Cub

1699700133206.png
  • Get a $15 Cub Gift Card when you buy $100 in Select Gift Cards
    • Includes: Bath & Body Works, Cabela’s, Choice Food & Laughs, Kohl’s, Macy’s, Nintendo eShop, Olive Garden, One4All, Roblox, Starbucks, Uber/Uber Eats and Ulta Beauty
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 11/12/23 – 11/28/23.

Northeast Grocery Inc.: Price Chopper, Market 32, Market Bistro and Tops Friendly Market

Price Chopper (NY/PA/CT/MA)
1699701048095.png
  • Earn 5x points on All 3rd Party Gift Cards
    • Excludes Price Chopper, Market Bistro, Market 32, variable rate Mastercard & Visa cards and general purpose reloadable cards.
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 11/12/23 - 12/09/23.
Credit Cards & More
  • Price Chopper accepts: Apple Pay

Hy-Vee

1699702686571.png
  • Earn 5¢ Off per Gallon when you spend $25 on Select Gift cards
  • Earn 10¢ Off per Gallon when you spend $50 on Select Gift cards
  • Earn 20¢ Off per Gallon when you spend $100 on Select Gift cards
    • Includes: Buffalo Wild Wings, Chipotle, Home Depot, Lowe’s Sephora, Starbucks
    • Note, I'm thinking more gift cards will become available when the ad drops. I'll update when I find out more.
    • Toy Ad 11/15/23 - 12/31/23
    • Offer valid 11/15/23 - 12/31/23?
Credit Cards & More

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter