Added Offers ~ 9/20/23

Discount District

Kroger Family Stores:
Baker's, City Market, Dillions, Fred Meyer, Fry's, Gerbes, Harris Teeter, Jay C Foods, King Soopers, Kroger , Mariano's, Metro Market, Pay Less Super Markets, Pick 'n Save, QFC, Ralphs, Smith's

1695215576905.png

• Earn 300 Bonus Fuel Points when you spend $50 in the same transaction.
    • Valid on any in store, pick-up, or delivery purchase
    • Minimum spend requirement is after all discounts are applied.
    • Excludes Harris Teeter
    • Excludes alcohol, tobacco products, fuel, money orders, taxes, postage stamps, gift cards/certificates, lottery, promotional tickets, CRV, Prescriptions and guest or customer services/fees.
    • Limit of one coupon per household.
    • Expires 10/3/23.
  • Save $3 when buying a $50 Visa or Mastercard Gift Card
    • Limit 1. Links Above
    • Excludes variable load.
    • Expires 10/3/23.
  • Earn 4x Fuel Points on Local Gift Cards
    • Local varies by store. Links Above
    • Excludes Harris Teeter
    • Excludes the Kroger Family of Companies Gift Cards
    • Expires 10/3/23.
  • Earn 4x Fuel on Let's Eat Gift Cards
    • Expires 10/3/23.
  • Save $10.00 when you buy TWO (2) SPAFINDER Gift Cards totaling $50 or more
    • Expires 10/10/23.
Credit Cards and More
  • Kroger Chase Offer: Various Offers & Expirations
    • Earn 10% cash back on your Kroger purchase, with a $9.00 cash back maximum.
    • Earn 5% back on your Kroger Fuel purchase, with a $3.50 back maximum.
    • Expires 9/27/23.
  • Discover 5% Q3 2023: Digital Wallet/Apple Pay
  • Alternative in-store Payment Method with Kroger Pay when available.

Maybe I am just having an unlucky situation. I got my CashApp Card last week in the mail and activated it. Within 24 hours, there were 3 attempts at using my card totaling over $6000. Luckily it was saying that the expiration date was invalid. I locked my card and requested a new number. Has this been anyones situation? I guess I am going to have to keep my card locked until I am in the store and using it

Office Depot/OfficeMax
  • Buy $100 Select Gift Cards for $85
    • Includes: Barnes & Noble, Bath & Body Works, GameStop, Macy's, Old Navy, Panera Bread, Spafinder and Uber
    • Limit 2 offers per household/business.
    • Expires 9/23/23. GC Galore
Credit Cards and More
  • Office Depot/OfficeMax Chase Offer: Various Offers
    • Get 10% Back until an $11 cb max is reached.
    • Expires 9/30/23.
  • Office Depot US Bank Offer:
    • Spend $1,000 or more in combined purchases and earn a $50 statement credit, OR
    • Spend $400 or more in combined purchases and earn a $25 statement credit.
    • Expires 10/31/23. Post #18861
  • Pay with a Chase Ink Cash or Ink Plus card to earn 5x Ultimate Rewards.
  • With Chase, BOA Offers, Buy gift cards in-store so they track.
  • Split payment is offered however not all cashiers know how to do it. YMMV.
  • Rakuten In-Store Offer can be stacked with credit card offers when available. YMMV
  • Office Depot/Max Dosh App Offer: Get 10% Back, until an $11.00 Cash Back maximum is reached.
    • YMMV When buying gc, if buying merchandise, you should be good to go.
    • Expires 9/30/23. Post #18906

RiteAid
1695218379354.png
  • Buy $25 Xbox Gift Cards & Get $5 BonusCash
    • Limit 2
  • Buy $50 Select Gift Cards & Get $5 BonusCash
    • Includes: Longhorn Steakhouse and Olive Garden
    • Limit 2
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 9/24/23 – 9/30/23.
Credit Cards and More

Walgreens

1695219234405.png
  • Buy any TWO Select Gift Cards & Get $5 Walgreens gift card
    • Includes: Fandango, Firehouse Subs and TGI Fridays
    • Note, you'll need to pick out a generic Walgreens gc from the rack and take to the register. I suggest asking a manger which ones are valid for this promotion as they do change.
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 9/24/23 - 9/30/23.
Credit Cards & More
  • Bank of America Cash Rewards: Drugstores

Maybe I am just having an unlucky situation. I got my CashApp Card last week in the mail and activated it. Within 24 hours, there were 3 attempts at using my card totaling over $6000. Luckily it was saying that the expiration date was invalid. I locked my card and requested a new number. Has this been anyones situation? I guess I am going to have to keep my card locked until I am in the store and using it

Yikes! There is only one Fair Warning listed on Post #6
Cashback (CB) Portals Discounted Gift Card Websites & Apps for Cash App, you'll be #2 so thanks for posting.

@dez1978
Last summer (2020), my husbands email and credit were hacked. It was months before we learned the extent of it. But one of the things hacked was his Cashapp. He has reached out to them several times and has never gotten a response. The person who hacked everything added himself as a user and changed passwords to things so we couldn't access them. Because he never added his phone number to Gmail, he's been unable to get gmail to disable his email. The guy who hacked us took all the money that was on the cashapp and we can't even get them to respond to let him change the password or lock the acct. Just beware and don't leave any money sitting there because unlike Paypal, Cashapp does not attempt to help you at all with this kind of thing. Post #2766

No I was not connected to the survey after she hanged up. Maybe she thought I would give her bad rating? Honestly I would have given a rating of 8 mostly for her politeness and initial apology for being on hold for such a long time but not a 10 since she was not able to resolve my issue by just opening a ticket when my case was already opened a week ago. I guess technically she was just following procedure since the initial ticket was for non-receipt of gift cards and this latest ticket is for a refund. This is my last time purchasing from Office Depot.
That’s rude and she’s trying to protect her ratings. I’m enough of a witch to call back and rat her out for harassing me about her rating and then hanging up on me. They have a record of who she was.

What a long day!

DS was feeling sick Wednesday with flu like symptoms.
He slept 12 hrs, came downstairs looking rather pale, I made him chix soup and sent him back to bed. He slept for another 8 hours, looked better with color but he still wasn't back to normal.
Last night at 9:30 we took him to the ER due to severe cramping and blood in his stool. They finally gave him a room at 2:10am, set him up with an IV, took blood and hours later found out he had a viral infection in his stomach. Apparently the virus made it's way down his large intestine. They gave him some meds which helped and sent us home at 5:30am. I think we finally fell asleep around 6ish.

The ER was set up for covid with plastic sheets hanging from the ceiling in sections. It was ominous looking and it didn't look like that two weeks ago when I was there getting a series of tests done through my new PC.
The closest ER was full and wasn't excepting anyone.

My recommendation, if you need to go to the ER, do yourself a favor and call prior to leaving home.
My friend went to the er yesterday and they had to transfer her to another hospital.

It's listed as sold out now. Not sure if it's coming back.
The listing is for Physical gc that's why I mention Free Shipping and is still available.
BJ's
  • $50 Disney Gift Card for $47.49
Credit Cards & More
  • Shopping Portals here and here.
What is unknown, can the $50 DGC be purchased in-club for the same price.

My friend went to the er yesterday and they had to transfer her to another hospital.

It really spooks me out seeing the ER that way, it makes me wonder just how bad Covid is becoming in my area. I'm not seeing it on the news like I did at the start. Oh, and Covid patients are being sent back first.

You probably did this but sometimes we forget simple steps. Did you load money onto the cash app again?
Thanks. Yes, I loaded, made the purchase, but didn't get the discount from the activated offer. It was 2 days between purchases. Supposedly they're researching it. Given my experience with their customer service so far, I'm not optimistic. Thankfully it's only $5, but it hurts paying full price for a GC.

Thanks. Yes, I loaded, made the purchase, but didn't get the discount from the activated offer. It was 2 days between purchases. Supposedly they're researching it. Given my experience with their customer service so far, I'm not optimistic. Thankfully it's only $5, but it hurts paying full price for a GC.
someone on this thread recommended loading only enough to cover the purchase with the discount. So for a $50 purchase with a 10% discount, only load $45. The purchase won’t go through if the discount is not given.
This is what I do and haven’t had any issues. But I only used it for a couple of weeks when target and Walgreens were both 10%. I have not used it in the past few weeks.

Do you have to do anything special in the app with the offer between trips? I just activated that one offer, used it once, and it's still activated. There's not another step before using it again, right?
No, if I'm not switching stores - I just leave the same boost activated, make sure I have enough money to cover the purchase AFTER the boost is applied (so in this case $45.00) and then make the purchase.

However, you do need to wait a full 24 hours and 1 minute for the boost to apply again. You said you waited 2 days, so it should be good. But I have found if I purchased something at 12pm on Monday, I cannot purchase again with the boost until 12:01pm on Tuesday.

It really spooks me out seeing the ER that way, it makes me wonder just how bad Covid is becoming in my area. I'm not seeing it on the news like I did at the start. Oh, and Covid patients are being sent back first.
I’m at WDW right now. I would say about 8% of the CM’s are wearing masks and only 1-2% of the guests.

I can’t wait to get my booster when I get home.

I’m at WDW right now. I would say about 8% of the CM’s are wearing masks and only 1-2% of the guests.

I can’t wait to get my booster when I get home.

I think there is a concern that a winter surge is coming. This morning, the Biden administration announced that they will resume the free COVID test kit program where USPS will deliver free test kits if you order on the government website which will become operational beginning Monday. Hopefully the link works as an unlocked article:

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/09/20/...uBD1uNi8pJrIOQdLqpVny85PdSq-BM&smid=url-share

Another source if the NYT link doesn't work:

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/heal...ble-order-government-starting-week-rcna108078

A few additional Amex offers that came up in my targeted offers this week:

InKind Annual Subscription Amex Offer: Purchase annual subscription for $100, get $100 back.
Expires 3/18/24. More details on DOC
Jaleo and City Works Brewing at Disney Springs both take inKind. The annual subscription works differently than the pre-purchased gift cards, it's a 20% discount with a linked credit card to the app.

Alaska Airlines Amex Offer: Spend $300, get $60 back.
Expires 12/17/23.

Loews Hotels Amex Offer:
Spend $300, get $60 back. Posting this one with a fair warning- the terms specifically say it's not valid at any Loews in the Orlando resort, and no gift cards either.
Expires 1/5/24.
Screenshot 2023-09-20 at 8.12.56 PM.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter