Yes it has to be a glitch. Someone referenced it a couple pages back. Basically buy 2 50, you need to put 92.50 in you cash app account then once it goes through it will return 2.50 back to your account. Took about 5 hours for the 2.50 to be added back for me

Yes it has to be a glitch. Someone referenced it a couple pages back. Basically buy 2 50, you need to put 92.50 in you cash app account then once it goes through it will return 2.50 back to your account. Took about 5 hours for the 2.50 to be added back for me
So basically still 10%, but on $100 instead of $75.

$100-7.50 (max money back) =92.50
Yes, but people were talking about getting 10% off on larger amounts. I did an experiment. I bought ONE $100 card and received only $7.50 (what we thought was the max). @larry47591 experimented too and bought TWO $50 cards and $10 back so he got 10% off each of them. I'll buy 2 $50 ones tomorrow and see how it goes.

Yes, but people were talking about getting 10% off on larger amounts. I did an experiment. I bought ONE $100 card and received only $7.50 (what we thought was the max). @larry47591 experimented too and bought TWO $50 cards and $10 back so he got 10% off each of them. I'll buy 2 $50 ones tomorrow and see how it goes.
Thanks for the explanation.

I buy discounted gift cards all year to pay DVC dues.

I have a trip coming up soon so I started to buy cards for the trip instead of for the dues (paid up until December right now.) Since Aug 17, thanks to this thread and the credit card thread, I have purchased $325 in gift cards at a 24% discount. This includes rakuten cash that I earned and always use towards travel (usually Disney gift cards.) I should be able to buy enough discounted cards to fund all my spending money while in DW.
(And the gift cards I purchased prior to saving for the trip - I saved 17% on my DVC dues.)

So really - just saying a big THANK YOU to all that contribute and help others here.

Last edited:

Yesterday using the Target CashApp boost I purchased a $100 and $50 Disney eGift cards. I had to have $142.50 in CashApp for the sale to go through. Then later my purhcase total was updated to $137.50 in CashApp and I received $5.00 back to my CashApp account. It does appear that there is a glitch in how purchases with multiple gift cards are processed with Target/CashApp and you can receive more than the $7.50 discount per purchase. I am trying to maximize my savings while completing my Target Circle Bonus so I am not willing to try purchasing 2 $100 Disney eGiftcards in one purchase to see if I get more than the $7.50 discount from CashApp. If someone else wants to try please let us know your results.

Added Offers ~ 8/23/23

Discount District

H-E-B
1692799049769.png

• Buy $75 Select Gift Cards for $60
    • Includes: Academy, Adidias, Gap, H&M, JCPenney, Kohl's, Macy's, Nike and Nordstrom
    • Limit 1 per brand.
    • Direct link
    • Expires 8/29/23.

Last edited:
Kroger Family Stores: Baker's, City Market, Dillions, Fred Meyer, Fry's, Gerbes, Harris Teeter, Jay C Foods, King Soopers, Kroger , Mariano's, Metro Market, Pay Less Super Markets, Pick 'n Save, QFC, Ralphs, Smith's

1692801240467.png
  • Buy TWO (2) REI Gift Cards totaling $100 or more & Get $10.00 Off Grocery Purchase
    • Links Above
    • Limit of one coupon per household.
    • Expires 9/05/23.
Credit Cards and More
  • Kroger Amex Offer: Various expiration dates.
    Get 15% Back On Up To $66.67 Spend
    Valid in-store and online.
    • Read the TERMs as the offer clearly excludes gift cards.
    • Expires 8/25/23. GCG
  • Discover 5% Q3 2023: Digital Wallet/Apple Pay
  • Alternative in-store Payment Method with Kroger Pay when available.

Rite Aid
1692802430103.png
  • Buy $25 Select Gift Cards & Get $5 BonusCash
    • Includes: Barnes & Noble and Staples
    • Limit 2
  • Buy $50 Select Gift Cards & Get $8 BonusCash
    • Includes: Express and Michaels
    • Limit 2
  • Spend $50 in-store or online & Earn $10 BonusCash
    • Limit 1 per transaction.
    • Must present coupon in-store.
    • Excludes: gift cards, Rite Aid photo services, tobacco, or alcohol products. Additional exclusions may apply visit RiteAid.com for details.
  • Rite Aid Rewards membership required.
  • Weekly ad
  • Offer valid 8/27/23 – 9/02/23.
Credit Cards and More

Can you purchase third party gift cards with Walgreens and/or Dollar General gift cards?
Unfortunately no. Store gift card to 3rd party gift card is not allowed.

Edit to add: I have no DP when using Walgreens App so you could try that.

I have used prepaid Visa & Mastercard GC in-store without issue., so I would assume virtual visa/MC shouldn't be a problem when using the app.

Last edited:
Yesterday using the Target CashApp boost I purchased a $100 and $50 Disney eGift cards. I had to have $142.50 in CashApp for the sale to go through. Then later my purhcase total was updated to $137.50 in CashApp and I received $5.00 back to my CashApp account. It does appear that there is a glitch in how purchases with multiple gift cards are processed with Target/CashApp and you can receive more than the $7.50 discount per purchase. I am trying to maximize my savings while completing my Target Circle Bonus so I am not willing to try purchasing 2 $100 Disney eGiftcards in one purchase to see if I get more than the $7.50 discount from CashApp. If someone else wants to try please let us know your results.
My CashApp still shows $0 after buying only one $100 gift card yesterday. I will try two today. My DH is down to 5 RMN clicks and mama needs at least $1000 more so I think I'll shoot the moon and go for 2 $100 cards.

Bummer, but thanks!
Edit to add: I have no DP when using Walgreens App so you could try that.

I have used prepaid Visa & Mastercard GC in-store without issue., so I would assume virtual visa/MC shouldn't be a problem when using the app.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter