For the awesome Teachers on the DIS; @CookieandOatmeal , @Liquidice ....

Support the Nationwide Movement & Help Teachers Clear Their School Supply List
View attachment 783658

Let’s help teachers get the supplies they need for the new school year!

It’s hard to believe it but school will be starting back in just a few weeks! Teachers across the country are working to prepare their classrooms for the new 2023-2024 school year, and this typically means stocking up on school supplies!

Did you know that many teachers pay for a majority of classroom supplies out of their own pockets? Yes, it’s true! Classroom supplies are not cheap and some school districts & families are struggling. This leaves many teachers to pay for school supplies themselves.

Teachers always go the extra mile for their students, so let’s show them how much we appreciate them by fulfilling their supply lists!

We want to help you get your list seen by our amazing Hip community and we’re going to help, too! Each day at 4:30 AM MST, we will be calling out a different state over on our Hip2Save Facebook page. If you are a teacher in that state, please share your list on the Facebook post! Hip Facebook fans can check out your lists to see if they can help, and Hip2Save will also be choosing lists at random times through August 26th to help cross items off, too!

Teachers, follow these steps to make your classroom wish list on Amazon:

• Head over to Amazon and hover over Account & List at the top of any Amazon.com page. Select ‘Create a List’ from the drop-down menu and name your list.
  • Hover over the three dots More menu on the right, and click Manage List to update your shipping address (this is important!) and other preferences like whether you want the list to be private or public. You can also designate whether your list is for an organization and if so, you’ll have the option to provide the website address of the organization.
  • Click ‘Save’ and then you can start adding items to your list!
  • To add items to your wish list, simply browse Amazon for products and then click ‘Add to List’ under the Buy box on the right-hand side of any item’s product detail page.
  • Only list owners can make changes through Manage List. Both list owners and collaborators will be able to add and remove items.
  • To learn more go to Hip2Save
Thanks @FoxC63 for pointing this out. I should probably make a list with all of the items I buy throughout the year for my labs. I just used my Target Teacher 20% off to buy markers and colored pencils. My 3 year old saw the huge bag and was like...I want some lol.

View attachment 783658

It’s hard to believe it but school will be starting back in just a few weeks! Teachers across the country are working to prepare their classrooms for the new 2023-2024 school year, and this typically means stocking up on school supplies!

Did you know that many teachers pay for a majority of classroom supplies out of their own pockets? Yes, it’s true! Classroom supplies are not cheap and some school districts & families are struggling. This leaves many teachers to pay for school supplies themselves.

Teachers always go the extra mile for their students, so let’s show them how much we appreciate them by fulfilling their supply lists!

We want to help you get your list seen by our amazing Hip community and we’re going to help, too! Each day at 4:30 AM MST, we will be calling out a different state over on our Hip2Save Facebook page. If you are a teacher in that state, please share your list on the Facebook post! Hip Facebook fans can check out your lists to see if they can help, and Hip2Save will also be choosing lists at random times through August 26th to help cross items off, too!

• Head over to Amazon and hover over Account & List at the top of any Amazon.com page. Select ‘Create a List’ from the drop-down menu and name your list.
  • Hover over the three dots More menu on the right, and click Manage List to update your shipping address (this is important!) and other preferences like whether you want the list to be private or public. You can also designate whether your list is for an organization and if so, you’ll have the option to provide the website address of the organization.
  • To add items to your wish list, simply browse Amazon for products and then click ‘Add to List’ under the Buy box on the right-hand side of any item’s product detail page.
  • Only list owners can make changes through Manage List. Both list owners and collaborators will be able to add and remove items.
Sounds like a great program - I'm not a teacher, but I have the utmost respect for them as the ones teaching my kids have an awful lot of patience! 🤣

I know in our school district, the teachers email you when they need supplies and we all bring in supplies for the teacher. Even simple things you wouldn't think of like boxes of tissues.

Sounds like a great program - I'm not a teacher, but I have the utmost respect for them as the ones teaching my kids have an awful lot of patience! 🤣

I know in our school district, the teachers email you when they need supplies and we all bring in supplies for the teacher. Even simple things you wouldn't think of like boxes of tissues.

What was I thinking, I meant to tag @Kumanate :blush:

Yes, our teachers sent out emails as well.

Added Offers ~ 8/08/23

Discount District

Fairplay Foods

1691504794161.png
  • Buy $50 or $100 Select Gift Cards & Get 10% off
    • Includes: AMC, Chipotle, Gap Options, Kohl’s, Outback Steakhouse, SpaFinder, Sony PlayStation and Ulta Beauty
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 8/01/23 – 9/05/23.

Planning a last minute trip to DW. Looking for any deals better than the 5% target. Not much out there that I can access. Hoping my Chase cards show some offers soon for more than 5% at a place that takes Disney gift cards.

H-E-B

1691506192908.png
  • Buy $75 Select Gift Cards & Get $10 H-E-B gift cards
    • Includes: Best of Italy, Bubba’s 33, Chipotle, Dave & Buster’s, Golden Corral, Hawaiian Bros, IHOP, Main Event, Ruth’s Chris, Texas Roadhouse or Whataburger
    • Unlimited use. Digital Coupon
    • Weekly ad
    • Expires 8/22/23.

Last edited:
Homeland

1691506659692.png
  • Buy $50 Select Gift Cards & Get $10 Store gift card
    • Includes: Chipotle, Domino's, GameStop, Macy's, Old Navy, Sonic, and Sony PlayStation.
    • Limit 2 per customer.
    • Homeland Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 8/09/23 - 8/15/23.

Last edited:
Good morning all

Can someone please remind me... for Target Circle bonuses, is the "spend" the amount before or after the Red Card discount?

I need to spend $80... my total is $80 and some change but after the Red Card discount it drops to just under $80.

Shop ‘N Save

1691508730806.png

• Earn 20¢ off per gallon of gas for every $50 spent on Third Party Gift Cards
    • Excludes: Loew's and Home Depot
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 8/10/23 - 8/16/23.
Credit Cards & More
  • Discover 5% Q3 2023: Digital Wallet/Apple Pay
  • List of Gift Cards - Selection & availability varies by location. Please check your local retailer.

Good morning all

Can someone please remind me... for Target Circle bonuses, is the "spend" the amount before or after the Red Card discount?

I need to spend $80... my total is $80 and some change but after the Red Card discount it drops to just under $80.
It's before. I usually do the bonuses for DGC when they are $100 spend. I pay $95 and the bonus tracks.

Albertsons Companies:

Albertson's - Extended
1691510019966.png

• Buy $50 or more in Select Gift Cards & Save $10 on your next shopping order
    • Includes: Applebee's, Barnes & Noble, Bath & Body Works, Bloomin' Brands, Burlington, Chili's, Domino's, GameStop, Gap Inc Brands, IHOP, Lowe's, Nordstrom, Outback Steakhouse, Panera Bread, PetSmart, Regal Cinemas, Sony PlayStation, The Cheesecake Factory, Ulta Beauty and Xbox
    • One offer per transaction.
    • Gift card purchases must be made in a single transaction.
    • $10 coupon expires 7 days from date of Issuance and cannot be used towards the purchase of any gift card. alcohol, tobacco, lottery tickets, prescriptions, or store service.
  • Albertson's: Expires 8/15/23.

Brookshire Brothers

1691510923223.png
  • Buy $50 Select Gift Cards for $40
  • Buy $100 Select Gift Cards for $80
    • Includes: Chipotle, Domino’s, GameStop, Gap, Macy’s, Sonic, and Sony PlayStation
    • Limit 2 Celebrate! Reward account.
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 8/09/23 – 8/15/23.

Planning a last minute trip to DW. Looking for any deals better than the 5% target. Not much out there that I can access. Hoping my Chase cards show some offers soon for more than 5% at a place that takes Disney gift cards.

If you have or know someone with Sam's Club membership, they have the $75 Disney gift card for $71.98 and the cash app has a Sam's club boost for 5%. Should make a total savings of 8.8%. Some of the portals also have 1% at Sam's Club, but they all have a gift card exclusion so whether it would track is YMMV.

Do you have a Chase Ink Cash, the one that's 5% at office supply? When they're fee free, you can buy the $200 visa gift cards there and then use them to pay off your Target Red Card balance using debit at the customer service desk. This method turns the 5% into a 9.75% effective savings rate (or more, depending on if you value Chase UR as more than $0.01). It only works for Visa gift cards, the mastercards will decline, but Staples has been running the VGC fee free monthly for at least all of 2023, maybe longer.

If you have or know someone with Sam's Club membership, they have the $75 Disney gift card for $71.98 and the cash app has a Sam's club boost for 5%. Should make a total savings of 8.8%. Some of the portals also have 1% at Sam's Club, but they all have a gift card exclusion so whether it would track is YMMV.

How does one find out about using the cash app boost? I have the app and got the debit card but don't know what steps to take. Thanks!

View attachment 783658

Thank you for sharing this! (2nd Grade Teacher!)

How does one find out about using the cash app boost? I have the app and got the debit card but don't know what steps to take. Thanks!

When you open the cash app, click on the cash card (2nd one from the left on the bottom) and then right under your card it will either say explore boosts or swap. Click on that and then scroll through your boosts and see if you have the one for Sams Club. In my cash app, it is one of the last ones. Make sure to read the details - mine says maximum discount of $20, valid once every 24 hours, online only. Once you have set the boost you can just go to the target website and place the order using your cash app card. It should immediately charge you 5% less than your total.

If you want to make sure that it is giving you the discount, make sure your cash app balance is a little less than the price before the 5% off. So for example, if you were going to buy 3 of the $75 Disney gift cards at Sam's which are 71.98 x 3 = $215.94, you should only be paying $205.14 with the cash app. So make sure your cash app balance is less than $215.94 (but at least $205.14). That way, if it is not doing the boost correctly, it will just decline the charge.

Do you have a Chase Ink Cash, the one that's 5% at office supply? When they're fee free, you can buy the $200 visa gift cards there and then use them to pay off your Target Red Card balance using debit at the customer service desk. This method turns the 5% into a 9.75% effective savings rate (or more, depending on if you value Chase UR as more than $0.01). It only works for Visa gift cards, the mastercards will decline, but Staples has been running the VGC fee free monthly for at least all of 2023, maybe longer.
I do not have that card. And I have the Target debit, which comes right out of my checking. But this is a great stragegy for those who can use it. I was really just venting......not looking to get other cards at this point. Don't have the time for the upcoming trip anyway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter