I apologize, I am sure this had been covered but wanted to double check. If I buy Disney gift cards off of the Shop Disney site and pay with Apple Pay using my Discover card will I get the 5% cash back?

Disney World Adds New Payment Options Including Apple Pay to Mobile Order! Direct link

Posted in 2021
If you buy an e-gift card directly from Shop Disney, there will be a button link in the email to add it to Apple Wallet. There doesn’t seem to be a way to do it with physical gift cards or e-gift cards purchased from third party web sites like Target.

Since I had a lot of discounted gift cards I bought from BJs, I bought one $25 gift card from Shop Disney that I added to Apple Wallet. Then I transferred the balance from my other gift cards using the Disney Gift Card web site.

It was so convenient to use in the parks! Post #7 by @iheartglaciers

Disney World Adds New Payment Options Including Apple Pay to Mobile Order! Direct link

Posted in 2021
If you buy an e-gift card directly from Shop Disney, there will be a button link in the email to add it to Apple Wallet. There doesn’t seem to be a way to do it with physical gift cards or e-gift cards purchased from third party web sites like Target.

Since I had a lot of discounted gift cards I bought from BJs, I bought one $25 gift card from Shop Disney that I added to Apple Wallet. Then I transferred the balance from my other gift cards using the Disney Gift Card web site.

It was so convenient to use in the parks! Post #7 by @iheartglaciers
Thank you for the info FoxC63. I will look into it.

Focusing on Chase Freedom & Freedom Flex Q3 2023 Category: Entertainment

I'm getting ready to purchase Universal Studios Halloween Horror Night tickets, I see under Examples Ticketing Agencies - Tickets at Work.

Has anyone tried Orlando Informer or Undercover Tourist? I don't see them as an Example

I thought someone posted something went wrong when using UCT

Thanks for any help!

View attachment 781275
This makes me so happy! It didn't occur to me to check if "live entertainment" included Disney World. We buy out tickets directly from Disney with the GM employee discount...if we can get 5% back on top of that, even better!!

I went to my local Target store to purchase Disney gift cards. I searched the whole store, and couldn't find them. Went to customer service and was told that they don't stock them anymore. I'm not sure if this applies to all Target stores, but I did see them available online.

Edited to add: I found them at a different Target store! Yay!!!

Last edited:
Thanks for posting, I've added the offer to:
Disney Gift Card Deals ONLY and Discount District
Excellent find!

Meijer
  • Buy $50 Most 3rd Party Gift Cards & Earn 5,000 Points
    • Limit $250 Spend, per customer
    • Direct link to offer – need to click the ‘Earn’ tab on that page.
    • This is not a coupon you need to clip, just add your info during checkout.
    • Points can be earned all at once or over multiple shopping trips.
    • Excludes Meijer gift cards, Amazon, prepaid debit, Visa, Mastercard, phone cards, previous purchases.
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 7/30/23 - 8/12/23. Post #17897 :thumbsup2 @eticketplease
Credit Cards & More
They are letting you spend $500 this go around instead of $250. Unless my math is wrong.

I went to my local Target store to purchase Disney gift cards. I searched the whole store, and couldn't find them. Went to customer service and was told that they don't stock them anymore. I'm not sure if this applies to all Target stores, but I did see them available online.
This is not good news if it is true but I’m sure it is just a misinformed team member.

Hopefully they will be restocked soon.

I was able to enroll too. Thank you!

I clicked on the link again to take a screenshot and got a "you're not eligible for this offer" message, so who knows if I'm actually enrolled.

If you scroll through the DoC comments, the link they posted in the main article was actually the link to the end screen confirming eligibility. A ton of people thought they were enrolled, refreshed, then found out they were ineligible.

If you did enroll correctly, it'll show up on the app under PayPal Rewards - View Cashback Offers

In the comments, people are saying this is the correct link to enroll https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/campaigns/nna/summer-spend

Quick question for you GC heroes. Im in single digital days yay. I have my gift cards all transferred to one digital one. Is it worth moving this to 1 physical one I have a Batuuan Spira. But wont take it back due to weight and awkwardness. But should I buy a fund GC when on site and then transfer all the funds to it ? or is it just as easy being digital

Last edited:
Merely sharing a data point-
I have offers on 4 Chase cards at Office Max/Office Depot. I have Disney trips coming up so I had been searching for DGC's. The Office Max nearest my house allowed me to purchase one card per credit card (to maximize my offers), but they had only a couple in stock and it sounds like they have no plans to restock (and I've specifically inquired). So I made a trip to the neighboring city (not a place I normally go) specifically to purchase 4 more the same way and was told their policy is that you can only make one purchase/payment method regardless of the number of gift cards- even if I bought one and exited the store and came back in.
I was of course pretty surprised, but considering the state of that Office Max I am sure I would have counted for a significant amount of their sales that day had they let me buy!
Oh well. I'll just keep buying at Target!

Merely sharing a data point-
I have offers on 4 Chase cards at Office Max/Office Depot. I have Disney trips coming up so I had been searching for DGC's. The Office Max nearest my house allowed me to purchase one card per credit card (to maximize my offers), but they had only a couple in stock and it sounds like they have no plans to restock (and I've specifically inquired). So I made a trip to the neighboring city (not a place I normally go) specifically to purchase 4 more the same way and was told their policy is that you can only make one purchase/payment method regardless of the number of gift cards- even if I bought one and exited the store and came back in.
I was of course pretty surprised, but considering the state of that Office Max I am sure I would have counted for a significant amount of their sales that day had they let me buy!
Oh well. I'll just keep buying at Target!
They have different rules on different days at the same store for me.

Usually I can pick up a variable card for $440 and then they will let me use 4 different cards to pay on the same transaction.

For me $110 is usually the max to spend to get the max offer. It used to be 10% back which I loved with my ink cash but recently it has just been 5% but I figured I’m still saving more than the 5% from Target as all of the cards earn points of some kind.

Only exception would be if I ever lucked into a good target circle offer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter