When checking for Chase quarterly bonuses does anyone get the message below for some cards?

Thank you for your interest​

We are currently unable to identify your account. Please contact us using the number on the back of your card.

Their system limits you to 4 attempts per IP address in a short period of time. To check more than that, you have to wait a bit to try the second batch.
I got it with the same IP but using an incognito window instead after trying the first 5 cards.

You can check 5 times and then they cut you off. (Says it right in the URL of the error message https://www.chase.com/mybonus/fivetimesretry)
But not based on IP. So I also do incognito windows. After the first 5 cards, just close the incognito window, open a new one, start again. I do all our cards in a few minutes.

You can check 5 times and then they cut you off. (Says it right in the URL of the error message https://www.chase.com/mybonus/fivetimesretry)
But not based on IP. So I also do incognito windows. After the first 5 cards, just close the incognito window, open a new one, start again. I do all our cards in a few minutes.
Is there any benefit to keep retrying to see if there is a bonus on the card?

Wow, the new Target weekly ad for July 9th - 15th is available to view, however I'm not seeing any discounts on gift cards. Maybe they'll offer something special for online only as this will be during their Target Circle Week.
This is new:
Target Announces Deals for Back-to-School and Back-to-College, Including Deeper Savings for Popular Teacher Appreciation Event
Back-to-school savings through Target Circle and more
To make back-to-school shopping easy and affordable for all guests, Target is offering events and discounts through Target Circle and participating in tax-free weekends where applicable.
  • Target Circle Teacher Appreciation: This year the popular Target Circle event is expanding beyond school supplies to give teachers a one-time 20% discount on their entire shopping trip, in stores or online. The event runs July 16-Aug. 26, helping teachers save on everything they need for the year ahead. All K-12 teachers, homeschool teachers, teachers working at daycare centers and early childhood learning centers, university or college professors and vocational/trade/technical school teachers with valid identification are eligible.
  • Target Circle College Student Appreciation: College students who are members of Target Circle and have a valid student I.D. can save on back-to-college essentials with a one-time 20% discount on their entire shopping trip, July 16-Aug. 26, in stores or online. Students who aren't yet Target Circle members can quickly and easily join for free at Target.com/circle.
  • Tax-free weekends: All Target stores in states with sales tax holiday events will not charge sales tax during specific weekends, giving guests in those areas another way to save. Guests can learn more by visiting the 2023 State Sales Tax Holidays site.
  • Target Circle Week: The retailer's biggest sale of the season, Target Circle Week, is July 9-15, with significant savings on food and beverage, beauty, everyday essentials, electronics and more. The sale is exclusively for Target Circle members.
  • To learn more go to PR News Wire

I'm there for the 20% teacher event. Stocking up on tissues! I'm always amazed at how fast kids run through tissues. My stockpile of pencils is still decent since I was stingy with them this school year. I learned that if I just put them out, kids just grab one every day and not put it back. Now I only hand one out if a kid asks me if I have one.

Do they just look at your school ID for verification or do we have to do it online through that ID verification website which I'm kind of leery about it?

I already posted Walgreens gift card offers for next week, but they also have a new deal for Seniors:

Walgreens Senior Discount

Starting July 9th and running through July 15th, Seniors 55 and older as well as AARP Members will be able to save 20% off their Walgreens.com purchase with promo code SENIOR20 at checkout!​
Note that you will need to be logged into your account in order for this offer to apply and it only applies to regularly priced items.​
In addition, you’ll be able to score this same discount in-store on Tuesday, July 11th only!​

---------
Walgreens
  • Buy any TWO Select Gift Cards & Get $10 Walgreens gift card
    • Includes: DoorDash, Panera Bread and TopGolf
    • Weekly ad
    • DoorDash & Panera can be loaded with only $15 each.
    • Must bring Walgreens (generic) gift card with you to the register.
    • Offer valid 7/09/23 - 7/15/23. Post #17398
Credit Cards & More
  • Bank of America Cash Rewards: Drugstores
  • Discover 5% Q3 2023: Digital Wallet/Apple Pay
------
Edit to add:
Hip2Save: Best Walgreens Next Week Ad Deals

Also check for a Free Beauty Bag at the cosmetic counter when you spend $25 on Beauty products. YMMV

Last edited:
I'm there for the 20% teacher event. Stocking up on tissues! I'm always amazed at how fast kids run through tissues. My stockpile of pencils is still decent since I was stingy with them this school year. I learned that if I just put them out, kids just grab one every day and not put it back. Now I only hand one out if a kid asks me if I have one.

Do they just look at your school ID for verification or do we have to do it online through that ID verification website which I'm kind of leery about it?

Once verified you'll be all set and should not have to repeat.

Note that in order to score this exclusive Circle offer, you’ll need to verify your teaching status. First, head to your account, and then to settings. There you will find the option to get verified as a teacher. After being verified, you can save the 20% off Teacher Exclusive Circle offer to your account to shop either in-store or online!

Keep in mind that you will only be able to use this offer once, so be sure to double-check your list before checking out!

We did it for homeschool and it was the online id thing. Then just kind of is always on our account.

Once verified you'll be all set and should not have to repeat.

Note that in order to score this exclusive Circle offer, you’ll need to verify your teaching status. First, head to your account, and then to settings. There you will find the option to get verified as a teacher. After being verified, you can save the 20% off Teacher Exclusive Circle offer to your account to shop either in-store or online!

Keep in mind that you will only be able to use this offer once, so be sure to double-check your list before checking out!

We did it for homeschool and it was the online id thing. Then just kind of is always on our account.
Hmm I was able to verify my teacher status pretty easy on the app through the instructions @FoxC63 gave but wasn't able to save the offer. Might be because its not live yet. My status says verified but then there is nothing for me to select. Will check back when it gets closer. It actually didn't require me to go through all those questions on that ID website.

Over on Discount District under Target you'll find a direct link to Retailmenot (RMN):

1688747172860.png
This is what I get when I click on that link:

1688746995818.png

1% cb is not longer available - which isn't true. Click on the X and you'll see the promotion in all its glory, a whopping 1%

1688747069800.png

Also note, any additional savings such as the Back to School promotion has been added so there's no need to flip the pages of this thread trying to locate it.

Same goes for Walgreens, click the Post # and you'll find the most recent offerings.

DH found an old rugged waterproof computer backpack for DS to use on Spirit! Such a relief as these smaller bags can cost a lot and I have very little time for shipping or shopping in-store.
We leave in 11 days!

It's actually 17 x 14 x 8 inches. :crazy2:
The file folder compartment has separated on one side, I can either mend or remove it. Removing it would allow more room for an additional compression packing cube or footwear (sandals & water shoes) where as mending it would limit the space overall capacity. Hmm, not sure what I'm going to do yet, DS won't need this bag for college and we don't need it for anything else. :rolleyes: I think I'll gut it!

1688748038799.png

Hmm I was able to verify my teacher status pretty easy on the app through the instructions @FoxC63 gave but wasn't able to save the offer. Might be because its not live yet. My status says verified but then there is nothing for me to select. Will check back when it gets closer. It actually didn't require me to go through all those questions on that ID website.
I can’t save it yet either. I’d check on the day it’s suppose to be live. In the past they’ve automatically shown in my wallet.

Is there any benefit to keep retrying to see if there is a bonus on the card?
As @CookieandOatmeal mentioned sometimes they do off quarter bonuses - where it starts on the 15th instead of 1st - or you were targeted the previous quarter and it takes a few days for it to come up on this quarter. So it's not bad to check occasionally throughout the quarter to see if anything good popped up.

For us, we have many Chase cards so if I check both hubby and my cards I use a few windows. It's not counting retries per card, it's just how many times you've accessed the bonus site in that session. If I put in the same card 5 times or put in 5 different cards, it'll cut you off with that error.

DH found an old rugged waterproof computer backpack for DS to use on Spirit! Such a relief as these smaller bags can cost a lot and I have very little time for shipping or shopping in-store.
We leave in 11 days!

It's actually 17 x 14 x 8 inches. :crazy2:
The file folder compartment has separated on one side, I can either mend or remove it. Removing it would allow more room for an additional compression packing cube or footwear (sandals & water shoes) where as mending it would limit the space overall capacity. Hmm, not sure what I'm going to do yet, DS won't need this bag for college and we don't need it for anything else. :rolleyes: I think I'll gut it!

View attachment 775757
I'm with you I would gut it to gain the extra space.

Hopefully you can help me...

So I booked room only WL with an AP discount, looking at sale date history it seems there could be more discounts coming.
Has anyone booked and later found a lower price for the same room and date with new offers or should I just leave well enough alone?

Never hurts to keep on looking IMO. I do that for all my travel when it comes to hotels, car rentals, and airlines.

At the beginning of May we went to NYC and when I originally booked it was going to be $750 for 2 nights. In the end I got the same hotel for $550 for the same 2 nights. Same for a car rental last June while visiting Indy. Saved $75 by checking and finding a lower fare from the same agency.

I do have it broken down that certain variable loads start at $10 or $15 but I didn't know Uber starts at $15. That is a game changer, thanks for posting!

It's not really an override, I find some cashiers don't know how to ring up gift cards, let alone know that they're even on sale. At my closest location, it seems like only the managers know how to ring them up.

Walgreens
  • Buy any TWO Select Gift Cards & Get $10 Walgreens gift card
    • Includes: Cinemark, Fanatics, Sony PlayStation, Taco Bell or Uber Gift
    • Weekly ad
    • Cinemark can be loaded with only $10 each, Uber & Taco Bell $15 each and all others $25(?)
    • Must bring Walgreens (generic) gift card with you to the register.
    • Expires 7/08/23. Post #17206
Here a two examples of what a generic Walgreens gift card looks like (though they have several):

View attachment 775287
I was able to get 2-$15 Uber cards and the free $10 Walgreens card today. It also, spit out this coupon to use on the next purchase:

1688761565545.png

I also got 5x on Grocery and Gas for my Freedom. Since the bonus category this quarter also includes gas, does anyone know if this will stack to 10x points?

I believe it stacks to 9x, the way it works is you get the original 1%, 4% extra for the category bonus, and 4% extra for the special bonus.

As usual @bbsearchlight was right on the money!!

It might not be 10x but I am certainly happy with 9x! :)

1688763401096.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter