In my store these were not limit 1, I can confirm reading a sign limit 10 per household but I only bought 2 and in a single transaction at that. It was a great way to meet my Ink minimum sub spend and double down with the 5% back at office supply + 5% offer on the card at OD. #winning

Now....if only United didn't just totally nuke award travel to JP...
Is there a $300 Mastercard? OR do you have to buy 2 smaller amounts?

Just went in store today but did not see a sign so going to buy online.
bought some today in BJ's, no sign either, additional $4 came off as instant savings, used Discover card too for additional 5% back for this qtr

@FoxC63 additional offers in BJ's savings book that came in today's mail, sorry I dont know how to take a pic & upload, but here's what in booklet, all prices shown are after instant savings

Fanatics $74.99 for $100 gc
Chipolte $19.99 for $25gc
Uber $44.99 for $50 gc
Domino's $35.99 for $45,( it's for a pack of 3 $15 gc)

Thanks for all you do keeping this up to date :-)

bought some today in BJ's, no sign either, additional $4 came off as instant savings, used Discover card too for additional 5% back for this qtr

@FoxC63 additional offers in BJ's savings book that came in today's mail, sorry I dont know how to take a pic & upload, but here's what in booklet, all prices shown are after instant savings

Fanatics $74.99 for $100 gc
Chipolte $19.99 for $25gc
Uber $44.99 for $50 gc
Domino's $35.99 for $45,( it's for a pack of 3 $15 gc)

Thanks for all you do keeping this up to date :-)
This is fantastic and so very helpful, thank you for posting. Is there an expiration date for these offers?

And thank you for your kind comment, honestly our thread wouldn't be an amazing money saver without all those who take the time to post. I feel a group hug is coming! Ooh, get ready... :grouphug: doesn't that feel awesome!

This is fantastic and so very helpful, thank you for posting. Is there an expiration date for these offers?

And thank you for your kind comment, honestly our thread wouldn't be an amazing money saver without all those who take the time to post. I feel a group hug is coming! Ooh, get ready... :grouphug: doesn't that feel awesome!
The BJs cards offers end 7/5/23

You'll need to buy TWO $200 Mastercard gift cards or
a $100 and a $200. It depends on which card you have the offer on.
Yea I did the $100 and $200 as I believe they had to add up to 300 to get the disc. Prob should have just gone for the $600 but didn't want to burn my budget (they all get put towards utilities anyway....but....no checks over the summer for teachers haha.)

The BJs cards offers end 7/5/23

BJ's Warehouse In-Club and Online
Note, some items have sold out and others are no longer available for in-club pickup.

They must think I'm made of money, my offers have been $100 for a long time. There are things I need to get so I bought Target gc at Kroger but still.... wasn't looking to blow it all and then some! Woof!

Same here. Mine is 4 purchases of $110 or more for a $30 reward. But did just make a purchase, so 1 down.

I looked on the first few posts and didn't see it mentioned...

Does anyone have a DP with getting cashback through Ibotta and buying a DGC from ShopDisney? Ibotta is 6% right now on "any item" and I was wondering if anyone can say if they have received (or not) cashback from Ibotta.

I looked on the first few posts and didn't see it mentioned...

Does anyone have a DP with getting cashback through Ibotta and buying a DGC from ShopDisney? Ibotta is 6% right now on "any item" and I was wondering if anyone can say if they have received (or not) cashback from Ibotta.
I tried on 3/20 when it was 10% and it did not credit.

I tried on 3/20 when it was 10% and it did not credit.
Thanks! I won't even bother trying then. I have a VMC from Swagbucks that I usually use through RMN (which is currently 5%) so I will just hang on to it until RMN goes up to 10% again.

Target Circle Reward Offer: Offers vary
  • Make 4 - $50 purchases & Get a $15 Reward
  • Yes, you'll receive a reward when buying Disney gift cards plus you'll get 5% off when using the Redcard.
  • Reward earned cannot be used on ANY gift card purchase.
  • Expire 6/27/23. Post #16761 :thumbsup2 @ten6mom
I received make 3 - $100 purchases, Get $25
DH received make 3 - $40, get $10 and here's something, his Just for You tab, is not listed. Mine is but his isn't and that's where I found the regular Target Circle offer I mentioned yesterday.
Does anyone know if the circle rewards expire?

Added Offers ~ 6/07/23

Discount District

Fairplay Foods:
Serving Illinois

1686151596658.png
  • Purchase Select Gift Cards in $50 increments & Get 10% Off
    • Includes: AMC Theaters, Bass Pro Shops, Chipotle, Choice Game & Grub and Food & Laughs, Dick's Sporting Goods, Home Depot, Kohl's, Texas Roadhouse and TJ Maxx
    • Weekly ad
    • Expires 6/20/23.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!