I have gotten all of my DGC's ok that I've ordered from Sam's online - three sets of two, Apr 30, May 8 and May 9. However, the two Google Play GCs that were in the same order as Apr 30 and a separate May 1 order of Hulu GCs are still MIA and I've have two chats with Sam's online support so far, each time the person telling me they will resubmit. :confused:
It's kind of a pain in the ask but I've been placated by the fact that my DGC's are all good. Have you manually checked the e-gift card website where you input your order number and email address to see if you can pull up the DGCs that way? The URL to check is EVegift.samsclub.com (I hope this goes through OK)
Actually I never did get the email with the codes! I ended up trying exactly what you said and yes the codes were there!

Rouses Markets

1683685690376.png
  • Buy $100 Select Gift Cards & Get $15 Rouses gift card
    • Includes: Barnes & Noble, Choice Food & Laughs & Choice Let's Eat, JCPenney, Nordstrom, Olive Garden, Texas Roadhouse and Sephora
    • Valid once per transaction.
    • Weekly ad
    • Expires 5/17/23.

Update

Albertsons Companies:
ACME, ACME Fresh Market, Albertsons, Albertsons Market, Albertsons Market Street, , Balducci’s, Carrs, Haggen Northwest Fresh, Jewel Osco , Kings Food Markets, Lucky Supermarket, Market Street, Pavillons, Randalls, Safeway, Shaw's, Star Market, Tom Thumb , United Express, United Supermarkets and Vons

1683686816586.png

Albertson's, Kings Food Markets, Pavilions, Randalls & Tom Thumb
  • Buy $50 or more in Select Gift Cards & Save $10 on your next shopping Order
Edit to add: Kings Food Markets

Last edited:
ACME Fresh Market

1683687141534.png
  • Buy $50 Select Gift Cards & Earn $10 ACME cash
    • Includes: Darden One Card, DoorDash, Nordstrom and Panera
    • Limit 2 per customer.
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 5/11/23 - 5/17/23.

Wow, just was able to purchase 2 more Sam's Club Disney $200 eGCs, using the CashApp 5% Back, I got them for $351.50 or 12.13% off face value. I also used shopKick and am showing 8800 kicks pending, which are equivalent to about $35.20 if it comes through and is at the very least redeemable for a $25 Disney Gift card at 6250 points. Using just the $25 gift card it would increase to 17.3% off face value, not too bad! Will need to wait until tomorrow night to see if I can do it again though (CashApp requires a 24 hour cool down period after using a Boost).

I'm not familiar with cashapp but if I sign up is that offer still available and rather easy to use?

Some offers are targeted, you may or may not get the 5% Sam's Boost when signing up. If you don't, still use the app on other purchases no matter how small the CB is, this will hopefully trigger better offers.

Cashback (CB) Portals Discounted Gift Card Websites & Apps

Cash App - How it Works
  • Some offers are Targeted
  • Discount is instant
  • Do not leave large sums on your card.
  • How To Add Money To Cash App Card at Walgreens, Dollar General Store ($1) , CVS ($4) , Walmart, and 7-Eleven
    • Fees apply
    • Learn more here
  • Fair Warning: If you’ve applied the % Boost to your account and want to continue using it, don’t switch it out for anything else until it’s expired.

SOLD OUT

Staples Online

1683695595076.png
Staples DP:

Last edited:
Best Buy Online

1683696561246.png
Credit Cards and more
  • Best Buy Amex Offer: Spend $150 in-store or online, Get $15 Back
  • Best Buy Chase Offer: Get 20% Back at Best Buy, Up To $25 Back
    • Expires 5/25/23. DOC
  • PayPal Discover Offer: Targeted via email
    • Get 6% Back At PayPal On Up To $1,000 In Purchases March, April & May.
    • Expires 5/31/23. DOC
    • Cashback Monitor YMMV

Last edited:
Big Y

1683701704593.png
  • Buy $50 Select Gift Cards for $40
    • Includes: Choice Let's Eat and Thank You, Cinemark, DoorDash, Fangando, Gap Options, SpaFinder and Ulta
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 5/11/23 - 5/17/23.

Rite Aid

1683703234627.png
  • Buy $25 Select Gift Cards & Get $5 BonusCash
    • Includes: AMC Theatres, Fandango, Hulu, Netflix, Regal Entertainment and VUDU
    • Limit 4
  • Buy $25 Select Gift Cards & Get $5 BonusCash
    • Includes: HomeGoods, Marshalls and T.J.Maxx
    • Limit 2
  • Buy $50 Select Gift Cards & Get $8 BonusCash
    • Includes: Kirkland’s and Kohl’s
    • Limit 2
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 5/14/23 – 5/20/23.

Staples Online
View attachment 759724
Staples DP:
  • Pay with a Chase Ink Cash or Ink Plus card to earn 5x Ultimate Rewards.
  • They accept single or multiple methods of payment on your purchases online and at the kiosk. Other alternative payment methods currently accepted on staples.com are Visa Checkout, American Express Checkout and American Express Membership Rewards ® Pay with Points. - Direct link
  • ONLY Staples eGift cards are processed by a third party. All other 3rd party gc are sold by Staples online.

Sadly, they don't accept any payments at the kiosk anymore since they got rid of all their kiosks. The Kiosks were useful since you could buy something in the store at the kiosk and have it shipped to your house and pay the tax rate of the store.

Thanks @Liquidice , I can't believe no one else appreciated the humor! It's priceless! :laughing:

Admittedly, I somehow missed your post the first time because I think it was at the bottom of the page - but I was going back through and watched it ... I just am really curious, did the TV make it home safely or did it fall off his car somewhere on the trip home? But it was hilarious watching it!!!!

Staples Online
View attachment 759724
Staples DP:
  • They accept single or multiple methods of payment on your purchases online and at the kiosk. Other alternative payment methods currently accepted on staples.com are Visa Checkout, American Express Checkout and American Express Membership Rewards ® Pay with Points. - Direct link
  • ONLY Staples eGift cards are processed by a third party. All other 3rd party gc are sold by Staples online.
Uber out of stock already :( do these typically restock on a one day sale?

Wow, just was able to purchase 2 more Sam's Club Disney $200 eGCs, using the CashApp 5% Back, I got them for $351.50 or 12.13% off face value. I also used shopKick and am showing 8800 kicks pending, which are equivalent to about $35.20 if it comes through and is at the very least redeemable for a $25 Disney Gift card at 6250 points. Using just the $25 gift card it would increase to 17.3% off face value, not too bad! Will need to wait until tomorrow night to see if I can do it again though (CashApp requires a 24 hour cool down period after using a Boost).

I think the Sam's deal is officially dead. I was able to put one into my cart this morning but, when I check out, it says item is now out of stock. :-(

Staples Online
View attachment 759724
Staples DP:
FYI, it's $42.50, not $45 and the Lowe's one seems to already be sold out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter