There have been a few changes, so be sure to check your offers.
If you see something you're interested in, save them now before they disappear.

Kroger Family Stores: Baker's, City Market, Dillions, Fred Meyer, Fry's, Gerbes, Harris Teeter, Jay C Foods, King Soopers, Kroger , Mariano's, Metro Market, Pay Less Super Markets, Pick 'n Save, QFC, Ralphs, Smith's

1682612168860.png
  • Earn 200 Bonus Fuel Points on One Local Gift Card
    • Direct links above / Excludes Harris Teeter
    • Local will vary by store
    • Limit of one coupon per household.
    • Excludes $10 gift cards
    • Expires 5/09/23
Note, Harris Teeter runs different promotions, for this reason they are listed separately.

Texas Roadhouse is offering a $10 bonus card for each $50 gift card purchased, up to a maximum of $100 in bonus cards. You can see the offer as part of the scrolling banner on their website. I looked but could not figure out when this offer ends.

Texas Roadhouse is offering a $10 bonus card for each $50 gift card purchased, up to a maximum of $100 in bonus cards. You can see the offer as part of the scrolling banner on their website. I looked but could not figure out when this offer ends.
Thank for the heads up. I checked to see if this was listed on:

Restaurant Gift Card/Promo Card Deals Complete List by GC Galore

and it's not! Nice find and thanks for posting!

1682616517317.png
Texas Roadhouse via Cashstar
  • Get a $10 Bonus eGift Card with every $50 Purchased in Texas Roadhouse Gift Cards
Tidbits
Payment Methods: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal.
Personalized Messaging
If you wish to add a personal message to a Gift Card, simply type your message in the Message field during the purchase process.
Personal messages are limited in length to the space provided on the eGift Card, or to the space provided on the presentation carrier of a physical Gift Card.
There is no additional charge to include a personalized message.
If we do find inappropriate, offensive or otherwise objectionable messages, we reserve the right to cancel them.
Uploaded Images
You may upload your own image for display on an eGift Card or a physical Gift Card.
There is no additional charge to include your own image.
We reserve the right to replace inappropriate, offensive, or otherwise objectionable images.
We reserve the right to replace images that infringe upon trademark or copyright law.

@MIChessGuy

I really like being able to upload my own photo on gift cards, really personalizes it for the recipient. Best, I can do so without being charged. Nice!

Sorry if this has been mentioned already, I have been busy and am 20 pages behind so just starting at the end and moving forward :)

Word of warning for Target gift cards - the $50 Frozen gift cards in the new fully enclosed cardboard packaging stink, do not buy them. The cards are not plastic, they are cardboard, and when you peel off the sticker to see the full card number it peels off the card number (because it is paper) so you can’t read or redeem. I took my two cards back to the Target store, and the manager said I was the third person in two days to return the cards. He got one of my cards to work by guessing a series of numbers I had not, and the second card he had to refund. Will just stick to online GCs!
Had the same thing happen on on a Roblox GC for my daughter. I was able to call them and get the number but a PITA.

New offers have been added along with direct links.

Kroger Family Stores:

Harris Teeter Only

Just when I thought I was done with Kroger!

Kroger & Harris Teeter Online - Blackhawk Network

1682619475349.png
  • Buy $25 White Castle Gift Card for $20

Last edited:

Wow, look at all these BJ's coupons! Typically @Jimsig posts one or two but this is amazing!

BJ's Coupons:
  • $10 off $125 or more. via Mail
  • $10 Off $10 via email
  • $10 Off $50 via email
  • $10 Off $100 via email
  • $10 Off $150
  • 10 Off $200
  • $5 Off $50 or more via Mail
Just redeemed what I thought was my $10 coupon for buying the 2 cases of Diet Coke a couple weeks ago. While checking out I saw the $10 coupon apply and I was then asked if I wanted to apply a $10 reward. I must have had one of those coupons posted above and didn't realize it. On the day the $10 was supposed to post I saw I had a $10 coupon and thought that was it. So I picked up at $100 DGC for $75.99, Originally $95.99 less the $10 coupon then less the $10 reward. I'll take it

Last Call

GIANT/Giant Food/Martin’s/Stop & Shop

Panera Bread In-cafe, App & Online
  • Buy $50 Panera Gift Card & Get $10 bonus card
    • Includes: Physical, eGift and reloaded in-cafe or online
    • Bonus cards valid 6/1/23-6/30/23.
    • In-Cafe & App trigger credit card offers, online does not.
    • In-Cafe allows split tender 2/3 credit cards while the App has not been confirmed.
    • Online link
    • Expires 5/31/23 or while supplies last.
Credit Cards & More
  • Panera BOA Offer: Earn 10% back on your Panera Bread purchase, with a $2.00 back maximum.
ShopRite
  • Buy $50 or more in Select Choice Gift Cards & get $10 off your next shopping order
    • Includes: Cheers to You, Food & Laughs, Game & Grub, Happy Birthday,Happy B-Day, Let’s Eat, Retail Therapy, Thank You, Treat Yourself and Yay You
    • Must be one transaction. Limit one per customer.
    • Maryland - Expires 4/27/23
    • Outside Maryland - Expires 4/29/23
    • Post #15565

Sorry if this has been mentioned already, I have been busy and am 20 pages behind so just starting at the end and moving forward :)

Word of warning for Target gift cards - the $50 Frozen gift cards in the new fully enclosed cardboard packaging stink, do not buy them. The cards are not plastic, they are cardboard, and when you peel off the sticker to see the full card number it peels off the card number (because it is paper) so you can’t read or redeem. I took my two cards back to the Target store, and the manager said I was the third person in two days to return the cards. He got one of my cards to work by guessing a series of numbers I had not, and the second card he had to refund. Will just stick to online GCs!
Oh no. I have one of,those!

I didn't see it either, but I had ordered one back in November and went back to my orders and used the "reorder" button.

So that is an option if you previously ordered any.
Ok that worked for me. I wonder if this is just a mistake? Would be great if the Cash App boost came back to pair with it.

I don't see this as an option online.

I didn't see it either, but I had ordered one back in November and went back to my orders and used the "reorder" button.

So that is an option if you previously ordered any.
So weird! I searched "Disney Gift Card" and it came up. I have not previously purchased any, so reorder would not have been an option for me.

Also, I have already received my gift cards.

I searched "Disney Gift Card"
I was not able to have it come up after typing Disney gift card or Disney $200 in the search box, but your tip gave me an idea. I stayed signed in but opened another tab and did a Google search on Chrome for "Sams Club Disney gift card $200" and it came back as the first item in Search results! I clicked on the link and it showed up for and since I am already signed in, I added to cart and checked out also with Discover.

Edited: Liquidice beat me to it and posted the direct link above.

Sam's Club has $200 eDGCs for $185, limit 2 per member. Not sure how long it will last.

Just ordered 2 and paid with my Discover card for 5% cb.

Here is the link for the $200 Sam's Club Disney eGC: https://www.samsclub.com/p/disney-200-value-egift-card/P03011690

Shocked it came back in stock, too bad Cash App doesn't have the Sam's Club instant cash back running right now. I already used all of my Discover 5% Cashback at BJ's too, oh well - can always use more Disney gift cards :D

You guys rock! Thanks for noticing and finding the link, as the search didn't pull it for me, either.

2 cards ordered, each using a $200 VGC that was already 5%! Here's hoping my clickthrough generates a couple extra %, too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter