I lose money of RX. Kroger gives you proper points for a 3 month supply but Meijer only gives 1,000 whether it is 1 month or 3 months. :( Next trip back asking for Monthly as stupid Express Scripts is not taken at Kroger's anymore.
Our's are all monthly, so I never knew that! I'll keep that in mind if we ever end up with a prescription that does a 3 month supply.

Sorry if this has been mentioned already, I have been busy and am 20 pages behind so just starting at the end and moving forward :)

Word of warning for Target gift cards - the $50 Frozen gift cards in the new fully enclosed cardboard packaging stink, do not buy them. The cards are not plastic, they are cardboard, and when you peel off the sticker to see the full card number it peels off the card number (because it is paper) so you can’t read or redeem. I took my two cards back to the Target store, and the manager said I was the third person in two days to return the cards. He got one of my cards to work by guessing a series of numbers I had not, and the second card he had to refund. Will just stick to online GCs!

Word of warning for Target gift cards - the $50 Frozen gift cards in the new fully enclosed cardboard packaging stink, do not buy them. The cards are not plastic, they are cardboard, and when you peel off the sticker to see the full card number it peels off the card number (because it is paper) so you can’t read or redeem. I took my two cards back to the Target store, and the manager said I was the third person in two days to return the cards. He got one of my cards to work by guessing a series of numbers I had not, and the second card he had to refund. Will just stick to online GCs!
Thank you for posting. I've added a warning to Post 1 Disney Gift Card Deals ONLY

Fair Warning: On the newly designed Disney Gift Cards
When removing the security tape, the digits peel off the card. The new designs are made from cardboard.
I'll pop over Target to take some photos of the new packaging as other character's are also featured on the cardboard gift cards.

Sorry if this has been mentioned already, I have been busy and am 20 pages behind so just starting at the end and moving forward :)

Oh no! There are Disney100 designs that are cardboard, too. I bought 11 of those and didn't have an issue with any peeling off the back. FYI

Yes you will, in-store.
Online gift cards are sold by Blackhawk Network

AND, you can apply your chase offer on one of these gift card offers

Office Depot/OfficeMax
  • Buy $100 Select Gift Card for $85
    • Includes: Bath & Body Works, Chili’s, Fandango, Old Navy, Panera Bread, PetSmart, Spafinder and Ulta Beauty
    • Limit 1 per household/business
    • Expires 5/06/23. GCG

Again any credit card posted in Disney Gift Card Deals ONLY can be applied to gift cards and not just Disney.
Thx! We are heading to Disney for 17 nights in June. Trying desperately to find gift cards that will save us more than 5% :). I have only been able to figure out the cvs, Best Buy and target bonus deals. And now OfficeMax!

Kroger & Harris Teeter Online - Blackhawk Network

Kroger

1682602238292.png
  • Get a $5 Bonus on Select Happy & Choice Gift Cards
    • Includes: Happy Just Because, Happy to say Thanks, Thanks Teacher and Choice Food & Laughs
    • Limit 1 per brand
    • Kroger Online
    • Expires 5/08/23 or while supplies last.

Kroger & Harris Teeter Online - Blackhawk Network

Kroger

1682602665333.png

• Buy $75+ Select Gift Cards & Get 12% Off
    • Includes: AT&T and Cricket Wireless
    • Limit 1 per denomination
    • Kroger Online
    • Expires 5/03/23.

Redner’s Markets

1682602883192.png

• Buy $100 Select Gift Cards & Earn 100,000 Rewards Points
    • Includes: Choice Cheers to You & Let's Eat, Barnes & Noble, Bath & Body Works, Domino's, Kohl's, Macy's, Starbucks and Ulta Beauty.
    • Weekly ad
    • Expires 5/13/23.

Thx! We are heading to Disney for 17 nights in June. Trying desperately to find gift cards that will save us more than 5% :). I have only been able to figure out the cvs, Best Buy and target bonus deals. And now OfficeMax!
So can I walk into any Office Depot/OfficeMax and buy a 100.00 Disney gift card for 85.00. TIA

So can I walk into any Office Depot/OfficeMax and buy a 100.00 Disney gift card for 85.00. TIA

Is that the discount you'll get with your CC offer? Disney gc are not on sale.

Office Depot/OfficeMax
  • Buy $100 Select Gift Card for $85
    • Includes: Bath & Body Works, Chili’s, Fandango, Old Navy, Panera Bread, PetSmart, Spafinder and Ulta Beauty
    • Limit 1 per household/business
    • Expires 5/06/23. GCG
Credit Cards
  • Office Depot/OfficeMax Chase Offer: Get 10% Back until an $11 back max is reached.
    • Expires 4/30/23.
  • Pay with a Chase Ink Cash or Ink Plus card to earn 5x Ultimate Rewards.
  • With Chase, BOA Offers, Buy gift cards in-store so they track.
  • Rakuten can be stacked with credit card offers. YMMV

Chili's has their gift cards buy $50 get a $10 bonus good between 4‍/20‍/23 – 7‍/31‍/23... They generally offer a double bonus during these promotions for day or two so when that happens its $50 + $10 + $10 but the $10 ones cannot be combined with each other if I recall correctly.

https://chilis.com/gift-cards
Called it! Today get two $10 bonus cards.

Fair Warning: On the newly designed Disney Gift Cards
When removing the security tape, the digits peel off the card. The new designs are made from cardboard.

For what it's worth, I had an Uber Eats gift card recently where a very similar thing happened. Cardboard card, tried to peel off the silver covering, whole thing came off. I had to stick it back down and then scratch the silver to reveal the number.

I haven't tried a Disney cardboard card yet, but I'm assuming it's similar. So, if you have cardboard cards, try actually scratching instead of peeling.

1682608855620.png
  • Buy $50 Chili’s Gift Cards & Get TWO $10 E-Bonus Cards
    • Physical & eGift
    • $10 eBonus card expires 8/01/23.
    • Limit One (1) $10 eBonus card per table, per visit.
    • Expires today, 4/27/23. Post #15817 :thumbsup2 @DaveL
    • I can't tell if these gift cards are sold by Chili's or a third party vendor. YMMV on CC offers.
Very nice deal @DaveL & Thanks for sharing!

For what it's worth, I had an Uber Eats gift card recently where a very similar thing happened. Cardboard card, tried to peel off the silver covering, whole thing came off. I had to stick it back down and then scratch the silver to reveal the number.

I haven't tried a Disney cardboard card yet, but I'm assuming it's similar. So, if you have cardboard cards, try actually scratching instead of peeling.

This ^ and don't get them wet!

I have one from Saks, gently scratched it off and the numbers came off too. I just plan on avoiding them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter