World Of Hyatt Bonus Journeys Promo Spring 2023

1681234986011.png

Hyatt offering 3K points after every two nights

World of Hyatt’s Bonus Journeys promotion has returned, and registration is required. The offer is valid for stays between March 20 and May 26, 2023. There are two parts to this promotion:
  • World of Hyatt members are able to earn 3,000 bonus points after every two eligible nights
  • Those with the World of Hyatt Credit Card (review) or World of Hyatt Business Credit Card (review) are able to earn a further 500 bonus points after every two nights in select cities; the 10 eligible cities include Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Hong Kong, London, New York, Paris, Tokyo, and Washington
There is a lot going on with this promotion, too much to post here. If you're interested to learn more, go to One Mile At a Time

I believe this offer can be used with the promotion:

Hyatt Regency & Thompson Chase Offer: Earn 10% back, up to $25.30.
$253 Max spend. Domestic.​
Expires 4/21/23. UP

Catching Up with Costco

LEGO Disney 100th Anniversary

Disney and Pixar ‘Up’ House 43217 Set $47.99

1681236374997.png

Back in warehouse

1681236913552.png
Cadet 12pk Bull Sticks $41.99
Farmland Traditions 3lbs. Chicken Jerky Treats $21.99

Travel related for package holds... Here is a code for UPS My Choice Premium two months for $2.. "UPS2FOR2"

Just make sure to turn off auto renew. Really hate they charge now per package to hold at location... But if anyone is traveling soon it's good deal since its like $6/package for redirect.

Has anyone used these offers at Lowe's or Home Depot on DGC?
  • Citi Sears: Get 10x Back On Home Improvement Purchases Targeted via email
    • Expires 4/30/2023. DOC
  • Citi Sears ThankYou Mastercard Offer: Various Offers
    • Earn $60 statement credit each month when you make four eligible purchases of $75 or more each.
    • The offer is valid from 3/01/23 (or from the date you activate the offer, whichever date is later) through 5/31/23. DOC
  • Citi Sears SYW Offer: Earn $90 statement credit(s) each month from 4/1/2023 (or the date you activate this offer, whichever is later) through 6/30/2023.
  • Chase Freedom & Freedom Flex Q2 2023 Categories: Lowe's
    • Expires 6/30/23
  • Bank of America Cash Rewards: Home Improvement
I've used the Citi Sears home improvement at Lowe's for gift cards, a mix of Disney and the Mastercard GC's with the $15 Lowe's GC bonus that's now expired. My March credit hit today. I've been using the 10X grocery on the same card at Meijer and stacking with the $5 mperk/$50 purchase offer. Used some for the discounted Mastercards and bonus point All4One cards this week. I also was able to book a night at All Star Music for 11,200 Citi points to extend my stay next week by a night, which wasn't even half the points I earned in the month from buying mostly gift cards.

I've used the Citi Sears home improvement at Lowe's for gift cards, a mix of Disney and the Mastercard GC's with the $15 Lowe's GC bonus that's now expired. My March credit hit today. I've been using the 10X grocery on the same card at Meijer and stacking with the $5 mperk/$50 purchase offer. Used some for the discounted Mastercards and bonus point All4One cards this week. I also was able to book a night at All Star Music for 11,200 Citi points to extend my stay next week by a night, which wasn't even half the points I earned in the month from buying mostly gift cards.

WOW!!! That's impressive! Good on you!

I’m not sure where to ask this question so I thought I’d try here...I cancelled a reservation for which I’d already paid a $1000 in Disney cards and put the balance on my Disney Visa card. I see the credit for the amount I put on my Visa card but how would I be credited for the $1000 I paid using Disney gift cards???

I’m not sure where to ask this question so I thought I’d try here...I cancelled a reservation for which I’d already paid a $1000 in Disney cards and put the balance on my Disney Visa card. I see the credit for the amount I put on my Visa card but how would I be credited for the $1000 I paid using Disney gift cards???
They will apply the refund to the gift card that you used

Added Offers ~ 4/12/23

Discount District
eGifter - Offer extended
1681308147151.png

• Buy $50 Panera Gift Card & Get $10 Gift Card Free with Promo Code: BREAD423
    • Bonus Card does not expire.
    • Limit of 5 Promos per Customer
    • Direct link
    • eGifter Points are not earned on this promotions
    • Expires 4/18/23

Kroger Family Stores: Baker's, City Market, Dillions, Fred Meyer, Fry's, Gerbes, Harris Teeter, Jay C Foods, King Soopers, Kroger , Mariano's, Metro Market, Pay Less Super Markets, Pick 'n Save, QFC, Ralphs, Smith's

1681311572235.png
  • Save on Select Gift Cards When You Buy TWO.
  • Direct links above
    • Buy 2 $50 Cinemark Gift Cards & Get $5 off
    • Buy 2 $50 Dave & Buster’s Gift Cards & Get $5 off
    • Buy 2 $50 Golden Coral Gift Cards & Get $5 off
    • Buy 2 $50 Home Chef Gift Cards & Get $5 off
    • Buy 2 $50 Home Depot Gift Cards & Get $5 off
      • Excludes Harris Teeter
    • Buy 2 $50 Main Event Gift Cards & Get $5 off
    • Buy 2 $30 McDonald’s Gift Cards & Get $3 Off
    • Buy 2 $50 O’Charley’s Gift Cards & Get $5 off
    • Buy 2 $50 One4all Gift Cards & Get $5 Kroger egift card
    • Buy 2 $50 Spafinder Gift Cards & Get $5 off
    • Buy 2 $50 Treat Yourself Gift Cards & Get $5 off
    • Limit of one coupon per household.
    • Expires 5/02/23.

Kroger Family Stores:

Harris Teeter

1681312446120.png

• Earn 200 Bonus Fuel Points on Select Gift Cards
    • Includes Arby’s and Ruth's Chris
    • Limit 1 per brand. Direct link
    • Limit of one coupon per household.
    • Excludes $10 gift cards.
    • Expires 4/25/23.

Kroger Online - Blackhawk Network

1681313593912.png
  • Buy $200 Airbnb eGift Card & Get a $25 Kroger eGift Card
    • Limit 2 - Purchase them separately!
    • Direct link
    • Expires 4/20/23 or while supplies last.
I added TWO to my cart and was only given one $25 Kroger eGift Card
1681313902339.png

Publix

1681314394046.png
  • Get $10 off a $50 Gas Gift Card when you purchase $50 or more in groceries
    • Direct link
    • Original coupon and gas card must be presented when purchasing $50 of groceries.
    • Expires 4/18/23.

RiteAid

1681316397594.png
  • Buy $25 Brinker Chili’s & Red Lobster Gift Cards & Get $5 BonusCash
    • Limit 2
  • Buy $50 Bass Pro Shops & Cabela’s Gift Cards & Get $8 BonusCash
    • Limit 2
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 4/16/23 – 4/22/23.
Credit Cards:
  • Bank of America - Drugstores
  • Citi Dividend 5% Q2 2023: Drugstores
Rite Aid DP:

Have there been any recent Amtrak deals? Looking to move cross country that way… in August. :flower1:

The only offer I'm aware of is at Best Buy however you must be a Totaltech member to save $15 on $100. I deleted this offer as it's been an ongoing deal for quite sometime.

It depends on if you're a One Step Andy, you could buy a discounted Visa or Mastercard gift card and then go to your local grocery store to purchase an Amtrak gc, earning more. I don't know where you shop but it never hurts to try. If the Visa or MC doesn't go through at your grocery store, you can always use the Visa/MC directly at Amtrak. Sometimes you just need to test things out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter