I stopped in my local Best Buy store this evening and found the physical $500 Delta gift cards and they rang up with the free $75 gift card FYI! I had a purchase to make at BB so I used it immediately after, the cashier thought I was so smart haha.

That's fantastic!

Speaking of Best Buy Online:
  • Buy $200 Airbnb Gift Card & Get $30 Best Buy eGift Card

How many Southwest gift cards can you use per transaction?
Redeeming your Southwest gift card
  • Southwest gift cards – A maximum of three Southwest gift cards can be applied per passenger on each reservation. If your purchase exceeds the amount available on the three Southwest gift cards, you will only be allowed to use two Southwest gift cards and another form of payment will be required for the difference. Direct link

• Southwest gift cards – A maximum of three Southwest gift cards can be applied per passenger on each reservation. If your purchase exceeds the amount available on the three Southwest gift cards, you will only be allowed to use two Southwest gift cards and another form of payment will be required for the difference. Direct link

Thank you for this information!

SAMS CLUB SOUTHWEST gift cards
500 card for 429.99

Thank you for posting! Offer has been added to Post #3 Warehouses

Sam's Club Offers
Additional Information
  • Sam's App: Will let you pay with two / three forms of payment in a single transaction via APP Great way to use up any remaining amount on Virtual Visa's.
  • Cash App boost
  • Cashback Monitor - YMMV
  • Shopkick

Last edited:
Sam's App: Will let you pay with two forms of payment in a single transaction via APP
I do not know if this was a fluke or not but I was able to use 3 of the $200 Staples Mastercards when I bought a SW GC earlier this month when the new flights dropped.

For whatever reason it would not let me use the full $200 so I put in some random amounts and then they went through.

Click the "Use 2 cards" in the top right of the app.
It then changes the circle next to the credit cards to a square.
Your default card will be checked and have the full balance.
You do not have to math.
You then can select multiple squares and put an amount in the boxes on the left of the card.
As you put something in another card slot the balance on the first card automatically adjusts.

1679680526821.png

Interesting, again no gc offers at CVS (next week)

It seems they don't offer any when there is a cc offer available:
  • CVS Chase Offer: Get 20% Back On Up To $20 Spend
    • Buy 3rd party gift cards in store
    • Expires 4/13/23. GCG

Hi friends! I have a few quick questions:

1.) Is the price of the BJs gift cards set nationwide? Or is it local to the warehouse.

2.) I was looking at the reduced $ membership option, and the board says it expires at the end of this month, but the page itself says it doesn't expire until Feb of 2024. Or is this just a rolling thing for new members?

3.) With the 500$ gcs, it says limit 5 -- per transaction? Per membership? I tried googling and I didn't find anything.

Thank you very much! I'm trying to do some research before the 5% cashback offer hits the table.

Hi friends! I have a few quick questions:

1.) Is the price of the BJs gift cards set nationwide? Or is it local to the warehouse.

2.) I was looking at the reduced $ membership option, and the board says it expires at the end of this month, but the page itself says it doesn't expire until Feb of 2024. Or is this just a rolling thing for new members?

3.) With the 500$ gcs, it says limit 5 -- per transaction? Per membership? I tried googling and I didn't find anything.

Thank you very much! I'm trying to do some research before the 5% cashback offer hits the table.

I hope someone with a BJ's membership can help out.

I'm not sure I understand Q1, you want to buy BJ's Gift Cards?
I've never seen them discounted online or in-store...but there's a wide range that can be purchased starting at $25 up to $1,000.
1679689403552.png

Reduced membership options? The only one I'm aware of is via Groupon which is listed on Post #3 Warehouses which expires Mar 31, 2023.
Direct link
If you see something else, please post it.

1679688966696.png

Yes, the limit is set at 5 and I believe it's per transaction, per day.

I'm sorry, haha, I meant the Disney gift cards. My bad -- my brain isn't working today.

And I'm referring to the new membership option, using their webpage as a guide, the 25$ limited time option. (Although the membership deal can go away at any time).

That is what I was hoping, but I'm hearing ranges across the board that it's per membership, it's per (insert period of time here).

Sorry for the confusion!

I'm sorry, haha, I meant the Disney gift cards. My bad -- my brain isn't working today.

And I'm referring to the new membership option, using their webpage as a guide, the 25$ limited time option. (Although the membership deal can go away at any time).

That is what I was hoping, but I'm hearing ranges across the board that it's per membership, it's per (insert period of time here).

Sorry for the confusion!

No worries. Purchasing DGC have been tested repeatedly here and the results have been posted, that's why a DP was created for it. The limit is as stated.

Again, what new membership offer are you referring to? Please post a link.
Again, I don't have a membership so I may not be seeing the same offer as you but if you post a link, I might be able to view it. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter