• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

It looks like there's a maximum number of 10 DGC from Best Buy [@ $45]? I purchased 2 each day Monday - Friday. I'm past my last 24 hours mark, but it keeps telling me that I've reached my limit.

Yes, max 10 per 7 days. So you would be able to buy more in 2 days, but the sale will probably be over by then.
Confirming this - my limit was 10 orders. I screwed up and only got 1 card each in my first two orders (business account). But I was able to place 8 more orders with 3 cards in each, for a total of 26 cards. I was unable to place any new orders today, getting the "limit reached" message every time. I'll try again in 2 days if the sale is still going on.

Purchased 2 last night, one at a time. First one came right through but got a fraud warning on my card. I accepted the charge but 11 hours later I'm still waiting for the second card. I waited 20 hours for a card earlier this week and I think it was on the same card and got the same warning then.

Just a heads up...

The BB deal appears to end at midnight tonight! Get your gift cards now and don't wait! :crazy:
On my BB app the count down says it ends in just under 15 hours which would be 1a eastern. Wonder if it's Midnight central as they are based in that time zone?

But I still wouldn't wait.

Last edited:
I know there has been discussion about cash back for GC using the Sams Mastercard. Looking at GC today and on the DGC item page it says “earn 3% cb using the sams MC, learn how” so it would appear that you would earn the 3% on gift cards.

Attachments

• 83F54FD0-17A0-4095-8AFF-F38E77C86B6F.png
    83F54FD0-17A0-4095-8AFF-F38E77C86B6F.png
    74.3 KB · Views: 2

Other Gift Card Deals NOT Listed

Discover
  • Save 15% when redeeming Discover Cashback Bonus for Airbnb gift cards.
Heads Up
Amazon Fresh
is increasing the minimum purchase needed for free delivery from $35 to $150.
Delivered below $150 will get hit with the following delivery fees:
  • $3.95 for orders $100-$150
  • $6.95 for orders $50-$100
  • $9.95 for orders under $50
The change goes into effect on February 28, 2023. DOC

Last edited:
Can anyone confirm the price at Sam's Club for the $50 Gap Options Gift Cards? With 8% boost & possible cashback I'm wondering if this too is a good deal.

Last price check was posted on 1/23/23 for $39.98. Thank you.

Just got a cancellation email from BB about my second card from last and it said "your order has exceeded our quantity limits." I looked back through my orders and it looks like they capped my at 6 on that account. I had ordered one card before I had changed it over to a business account and after that I was able to order 2 each day until last night when it only allowed one card. Maybe they limit purchases right after you change it over to a business account? On my other two cards I was able to get one each for a total of 8 cards this times around.

Just got a cancellation email from BB about my second card from last and it said "your order has exceeded our quantity limits." I looked back through my orders and it looks like they capped my at 6 on that account. I had ordered one card before I had changed it over to a business account and after that I was able to order 2 each day until last night when it only allowed one card. Maybe they limit purchases right after you change it over to a business account? On my other two cards I was able to get one each for a total of 8 cards this times around.

Our personal accounts were established many many years ago and my separate business back in 2021, I've not experienced any of what you've described. Hopefully next time BB puts DGC on sale it will be smooth sailing. I'm hoping to see a new offer sometime in mid December like they did in 2022

I do recommend buying merchandise, something small with your new business account while waiting for the new sale. Maybe a video game or two.

About the Bestbuy Disney GCs: Are people able to check out 3 in a cart at a time because they have a business account? I was only able to purchase one at a time and maxed out at two before I reached my limit. Wish I’d heard about this deal earlier. Thanks!

I'm surprised and disappointed ShopDisney isn't promoting Pandora Disney100 Celebration... I thought they wanted my money!

The 100th anniversary Pandora charm and bracelet set comes with an Oswald the Lucky Rabbit charm and a commemorative jewelry box at Uptown Jewelers.

1675012757936.png

The set, bracelet & Charm $335
Bracelet $185
Oswald Charm $150

1675012901626.png
It's part of a series
1675013173653.png
And can be purchased at Pandora in-store and online as well as other authorized Pandora Online Retailers. Some B&M locations may still have the commemorative jewelry box so be sure to call and reserve yours asap, note you must buy set to get the commemorative jewelry box.

About the Bestbuy Disney GCs: Are people able to check out 3 in a cart at a time because they have a business account? I was only able to purchase one at a time and maxed out at two before I reached my limit. Wish I’d heard about this deal earlier. Thanks!
Yes.

The offer was posted on Monday, Jan. 23rd by @AmyMac1109
Heads up- Best Buy has $50 eDGCs for $45 again. From the App, I couldn't tell if this is today only or if it's the whole week like last time. I'll see if I can tell after I get to work.
And it looks like RMN is 7% back at Best Buy right now. Last time, only about 1/2 of my gift card purchases tracked. So, very YMMV.

And added to Post #1 Disney Gift Card Deals ONLY immediately after.
Best Buy Online:
  • Save 10% on $50 Disney eGift Cards
  • Best Buy Chase Offers: Get 10% Back at Best Buy, Up To $25 Back Expires 2/09/23. DOC
  • Best Buy Chase Offers: Get 10% Back at Best Buy, Up To $25 Back
    Expires 3/13/23. Post #13677
  • Cashback Monitor YMMV
  • Currently there are no offers from Ibotta but that could change.
  • What about shopkick?

Best Buy DP was updated for those interested in creating a business account or converting a personal account into a business account.
Details can be found on Post #2 Discount District

@Punkrockbebop

Note, when BB came out with the offer there was no indication how many egift cards could be purchased via Personal or Business account. All was tested by fellow DISers who posted their outcome.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter