Gas prices really shot up which brings me to this...

Shell App Anniversary Celebration: Spin & Win To Save On Gas via the app.
To learn more go to DOC

Yes, did 3 in one purchase. $135 for $150 in gc, maybe RMN will track and I'll get some more off.

I put 3 in my cart and bought them all at once.

For those who want a refresher on transitioning your account to a biz account...
-log in and try to add two dgc to your cart, you'll get an error message up top with a link to make a business account
-chose to turn your personal account into a biz account or create a new business account
-I chose to turn my personal into a biz, if you build a separate biz account maybe you can buy dgc on both but I didn't want to deal with the hassle of two bb accounts
-answered basic biz q's- name of biz (my name), number of employees (1, me), select which industry from a drop down menu (retail was my selection)
Bam! You have a business account with Best Buy, congrats!

Remember, anyone can have a "business" ;)
What is the total number of gc's that business accounts can purchase during the offer period? Is it more than the 10 that personal accounts can purchase? Thank you.

What is the total number of gc's that business accounts can purchase during the offer period? Is it more than the 10 that personal accounts can purchase? Thank you.

The DGC offer at BB is not black & white.
Limit's are not listed nor do we know if we can purchase again tomorrow.

For now,
  • Personal: Limit 2 - separate transactions
  • Business: Limit 3 - one transaction.

Last time they did this offer (mid-December, I think), I was able to purchase 10 (2 per day over 5 days) before it cut me off. The limit wasn't stated anywhere though. It just told me I exceeded my allowed items when I tried to check out.

The DGC offer at BB is not black & white.
Limit's are not listed nor do we know if we can purchase again tomorrow.

For now,
  • Personal: Limit 2 - separate transactions
  • Business: Limit 3 - one transaction.

I’ve never hit it hard so idk

Last time they did this offer (mid-December, I think), I was able to purchase 10 (2 per day over 5 days) before it cut me off. The limit wasn't stated anywhere though. It just told me I exceeded my allowed items when I tried to check out.
Thank you for your replies. I think I will stick with my personal account for now.

:laughing: Yep! Glad you saw it!

Yes, I do have to ask:

Are these separate accounts with different emails?

Did you try incognito?
Yes, separate accounts with separate emails and payment methods. I haven’t tried incognito yet, I was traveling this evening so will try tomorrow.
:laughing: Yep! Glad you saw it!

Yes, I do have to ask:

Are these separate accounts with different emails?

Did you try incognito?

Has anyone not ever received their shop Disney Chase offer? Or took really long time? It has been
over 2 weeks here. I put a ticket into Chase and they are investigating. First time it has ever happened.

I think the longest over waited is 10 days from posting date, so yours would beat that.

That said, when you order physical it takes a few days before the charge even hits. So, if you're counting from order date, two weeks would be long but not cause for concern for me. Two weeks from actual posting would be a lot.

I purchased 2 of the BB DGCs yesterday on 2 separate orders on my personal BB account. Later on I converted my personal account to be a business account. I just tried to purchase more DGC and it keeps giving me the same error message that I have reached my limit. It will not let me order any additional DGC. Is the limit for each day or 24 hour period?

Added Offers ~ 1/24/23

Discount District

Publix
1674563370615.png

• Spend $50 or more on groceries & Get $10 off a $50 Gas Gift Card
    • Original coupon and single transaction for at least $50 in groceries, excluding phone and gift cards, alcohol, tobacco, lottery items, money services, postage stamps and prescriptions required for each deal.
    • Original coupon and gas card must be presented when purchasing $50 of groceries.
    • Publix accepts only one minimum purchase coupon for every minimum grocery purchase, meaning minimum purchase coupons cannot be combined.
    • Ad Scan
    • Offer valid 1/25/23-1/29/23
Rite Aid
1674563386616.png

• Buy $25 Burlington & Domino’s Gift Cards & Get $5 BonusCash
    • Limit 2.
  • Buy $50 GameStop & Kohl’s Gift Cards & Get $8 BonusCash
    • Limit 2.
  • Ad Scans
  • Offer valid 1/29/23-2/04/23

Other Gift Card Offers Not Listed.

Belk
: via Cashstar

Last edited:
I purchased 2 of the BB DGCs yesterday on 2 separate orders on my personal BB account. Later on I converted my personal account to be a business account. I just tried to purchase more DGC and it keeps giving me the same error message that I have reached my limit. It will not let me order any additional DGC. Is the limit for each day or 24 hour period?
Why?

We don't know, as stated nothing is set in stone. Try 24 hrs. plus 10/15 minutes.

Yes, separate accounts with separate emails and payment methods. I haven’t tried incognito yet, I was traveling this evening so will try tomorrow.
Hmm, when you logged in did you & DH use the same device, maybe app? Same Best Buy rewards #?

Last edited:

You are limited to two transactions - both personal or business account.

Difference is you can do three cards per transaction with a business account, so wait 24hrs and you can do two more transactions.

I just received more offers on my CFF, these were not there yesterday!

Offers have been added to Post #4 Amazon & Credit Card Offers

Best Buy Chase Offers: Get 10% Back at Best Buy, Up To $25 Back
Expires 3/13/23.
1674569086921.png
Dunkin Donuts Chase Offer: Earn 20% back with $5 max.
Expires 3/13/23
1674569099796.png

McDonald's Chase Offer: Earn 10% back, $2 max
Expires 3/13/23
1674569111165.png
Old Navy Chase Offer: Earn 10% back, $8 max.
Expires 3/13/23.
1674569125449.png

Last edited:
Thanks for posting! Just adding...

Disney Gift Card Deals ONLY
Best Buy Online:
View attachment 734373

Stack with:

Best Buy Chase Offers:
Get 10% Back at Best Buy, Up To $25 Back
Expires 2/09/23. DOC
  • Cashback Monitor YMMV
  • Currently there are no offers from Ibotta but that could change.
  • What about shopkick?
Darn😏. I was able to purchase 2 of the $50 DGC from BB yesterday in 2 separate transactions using my BB acct but I just tried to purchase another gift card and although it showed up in my cart at checkout I got message that I’ve reached my limit.

Darn😏. I was able to purchase 2 of the $50 DGC from BB yesterday in 2 separate transactions using my BB acct but I just tried to purchase another gift card and although it showed up in my cart at checkout I got message that I’ve reached my limit.
Has it been 24 hours since your last purchase? It goes by actual hours, not just calendar day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter