Not Listed!

Staples Online:
  • Buy $200 Visa gift cards with no purchase fee
  • Direct link to offer.
  • Limit 3.
  • Expires today, 11/23/22. GCG
  • Cashback monitor - YMMV
  • $20 back on $200 PayPal purchase with a Citi card (if you were targeted).
  • Staples Amex Offer - Exp 12/03/22
  • 5x on Freedom via PayPal
  • 5x on Chase Ink Cash or Ink Plus card

Do the Staples online track as Office Supply purchases for the Giftcard purchases? Wasn't sure if it was like the grocery store ones that do not track as grocery.

I didn't see this anywhere and I did a search. If it's a duplicate, I'm sorry!
Swagbucks and Landry's gift cards.

I signed into Swagbucks and had a $5 bonus for purchasing gift cards on MyGiftCardsPlus. So, logged onto there to see what was good. Landry's is currently 10% back.

I ordered 2 - $100 Landry's gift cards. I got 2000 swagbucks back, an additional 100 swagbucks for "Black Friday" and a $5 bonus. I'll take it!

Do the Staples online track as Office Supply purchases for the Giftcard purchases? Wasn't sure if it was like the grocery store ones that do not track as grocery.
I don't know what they're tracking as but if you have any of the offers listed, it will work.
Here's some additional info as I don't know which CC you plan on using:
Best Credit Cards For Office Supply Purchases DOC

The Staples site no longer says 15% off or has the strike through pricing. It's now listed at $51.99 with a "Special Deal" tag and still out of stock. Not sure what this means, but it might be the end of the promo, unfortunately.

Thanks for keeping us updated. And I really appreciate you adding the link in your post. It prevents peeps from scrolling through pages. Very cool! :thumbsup2

I didn't see this anywhere and I did a search. If it's a duplicate, I'm sorry!
Swagbucks and Landry's gift cards.

I signed into Swagbucks and had a $5 bonus for purchasing gift cards on MyGiftCardsPlus. So, logged onto there to see what was good. Landry's is currently 10% back.

I ordered 2 - $100 Landry's gift cards. I got 2000 swagbucks back, an additional 100 swagbucks for "Black Friday" and a $5 bonus. I'll take it!

Thank you for posting!

Chase card users- check your rewards. All of mine had new shopdisney cashback offers today- most are 10%, some are 15% (up to $50 total purchase). You can go through Rakuten (which has 10% on shopdisney right now) if you buy the 50th anniversary giftcard on shopdisney and the offers will stack. I tried a Grogu card and it did not go through on Rakuten, so I stick with the 50th anniversary cards.
The offer is different for each of my cards but they all seem to have a 1/5/23 expiration date

Again thanks for posting, you made a lot of peeps happy!
Offer has been added:

Disney Gift Card Deals and Amazon & Credit Card Offers
ShopDisney Chase Offers: Various Offers
Earn 10% - 15% on up to $50 total purchase.​
Expires 1/05/23. Post #12047 :thumbsup2 @sjdrr1313
:thanks:

Amazon & Credit Card Offers

Jos. A. Bank Amex Offer: Spend $75 & Get $15 Back
Buy Digital Or Physical Gift Card
Expires 1/31/22. GCG
In-store: Link your card to a shopping portal like Rakuten, United, Alaska Airlines or Google Pay.

Men’s Wearhouse Amex Offer: Spend $100 & Get $20 Back
Buy Digital Or Physical Gift Cards​
Expires 1/31/22. GCG
In-store: Link your card to a shopping portal like Rakuten, United, Alaska Airlines or Google Pay.

Best Buy Citi Offer: Spend $150 & Get $15 Back
Valid In-Store & Online and Can Use Twice
Expires 12/12/22. Be sure to read Tips & Ideas GCG

The VV came from giftcards.com with a promo code and a Capital One targeted offer of 30% back. When I got that offer I stockpiled about 5k worth and used them to build up my gas, electric, etc., basically items that I would usually be paid cash, etc and not have a discount (as the offset there is a +30 where as I usually buy dis giftcards with chase offers, etc. with a +10, meaning using a VV would only add a +20 in value, so I lean towards those with the greatest discount). Basically I used a ton of them to subsidize life in addition to Disney haha. I am now using them to grab these discounts and stack where I can.
Did you get the cards through the capital one shopping portal? The percentage back is redeemable in gift cards, right? Wondering what kind they offer, if it’s worth using that particular portal if the percentage.

Yes, Staples gift cards are billed directly by Staples and they code as office supplies even though they ship by a 3rd party.

I used RMN at 2% even though Rakuten was 5% since I purchased Stop and Shop gift cards from Staples using Rakuten back in April and they did not track at the end. Right now, my RMN does have $12 pending for the $600 in visa gift cards that I bought.

Last edited:
Did you get the cards through the capital one shopping portal? The percentage back is redeemable in gift cards, right? Wondering what kind they offer, if it’s worth using that particular portal if the percentage.
Yea comes back in the form of a GC, for me it will go to a walmart giftcard so I can use it at Sam's, etc. I may also consider a Lowe's GC but I find those discounted too often to be as lucrative. I do a lot of shopping at Sam's for foodstuff so....that is a pretty good ROR for me.

Sam's Club is giving me an error trying to add to cart the $200 gift card for $185 since I already bought 2 of them on Sunday. So even though the deal officially went live, they are still not allowing more than 2.

EDIT: Just letting people know that it doesn't work if you previously bought 2 using the list then add to cart. I realize the promotion is limit 2 per membership. :)

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter