Go into the app. Then click on coupons. It should be the very first coupon listed. Click on the “ clip “ button and it will automatically attack to your account.
Nothing. I've tried on my computer and the phone app and nothing. In the upper right corner of the main coupon page it states "You've saved $10.00 in coupons and instant savings" but nothing shows up at check-out, not even use coupon.

I don't have a amex business card, dang it. Just the blue cash preferred. I am an idiot and pc'd to that card and it's pretty much worthless to me bc most of our groceries come from Walmart and Sams club, and the 1 grocery store we frequent doesn't take amex. Tho.... I bet I could use this when Hyvee runs gc deals to stack a bit. We don't have any kroger gas stations so I don't ever do those deals.
It looks like Hy-Vee started their gift card sale today, runs through 11/15. $10 off $150 Mastercard gift card. Best option seems to be purchasing a $500 gift card, which triggers the discount 3 times for $30 off, and of course stack with your grocery credit card bonus.

https://www.doctorofcredit.com/hy-vee-purchase-150-mastercard-giftcards-get-10-off-instantly/

ETA - in 2021 I used this offer to purchase gift cards (they were Visa's) that I then used to purchase Disney gift cards at the Sam's Club Black Friday deal. I was successful on my wife's Sam's Club account, but it wouldn't go through on my own Sam's Club account. It turned out that someone had generated my gift card account numbers and drained my account. It was kind of a painful lesson. Now I drain these as soon I purchase them.

Last edited:
It looks like Hy-Vee started their gift card sale today, runs through 11/15. $10 off $150 Mastercard gift card. Best option seems to be purchasing a $500 gift card, which triggers the discount 3 times for $30 off, and of course stack with your grocery credit card bonus.

https://www.doctorofcredit.com/hy-vee-purchase-150-mastercard-giftcards-get-10-off-instantly/

ETA - in 2021 I used this offer to purchase gift cards (they were Visa's) that I then used to purchase Disney gift cards at the Sam's Club Black Friday deal. I was successful on my wife's Sam's Club account, but it wouldn't go through on my own Sam's Club account. It turned out that someone had generated my gift card account numbers and drained my account. It was kind of a painful lesson. Now I drain these as soon I purchase them.
That isn't too bad. 12% off when combined with my amex. Then if I go to sam's thats at least another 4%, I'm gonna try for the black friday deal, whatever it is, but it sold out so quickly last year I'm not gonna hold my breath

That’s weird. Target has been very reliable sending me eGift Cards. I usually get them within a couple of hours.
I received the email. The order number in that email is different than the one sent from Target so not sure if that is an issue. But the targetgiftcardcenter website does not load so there is no way to get the gift card

To whoever has the Sam's Club credit card, check your emails. My cash back for Sam's Club is boosted to 6% back on my mastercard for Sam's purchases.
That is a pretty good deal. I saw that too. I have the plus membership so I always get at least the 3% so thats always my go to if I need gc fast.

Ok, the happy cards. My Amex has an offer on happy cards. $15 off 100 I believe. The website has the Happy Treats one that has game stop. That is still working right? As long as your gamestop sells the disney gc?

Added Offers ~ 11/10/22

Disney Gift Card Deals
Harris Teeter Online: Blackhawk Network
Earn 4x Fuel on Disney Gift Cards
Expires 11/15/22

Redner’s Markets: Buy $100 Disney Gift Cards & Get 75k Redner’s Points
75,000 Redner’s Points are worth $7.50 off groceries or $0.75 per gallon off up to 20 gallons.​
Expires 11/16/22. GCG

Giant Eagle Online:
Harris Teeter Online: Blackhawk Network
Earn 4x Fuel on *3rd Party Gift Cards
*I don't know if this includes all of them but it does include Disney, as seen in Post #1.​
Expires 11/15/22

Harris Teeter & Kroger Online: Blackhawk Network
These Harris Teeter deals are separate however can do these deals even if you’ve already maxed out on the Kroger deals.

Save on Select Gift Cards (physical & egift as noted), Plus earn 4x Fuel.
  • $50 Giving Good Gift Cards & Get $7.50 Bonus
    • Includes: American Cancer Society, Feeding America, Habitat For Humanity, Make-A-Wish,
      St Jude Children’s Research Hospital and Wounded Warrior Project
    • Limit 2 per brand. Kroger ONLY
    • Expires 11/14/22. GCG
  • $25 Fandango eGift Card & Get $5 Bonus
    • Limit 2
  • $25 Krispy Kreme egift cards & Get $5 Off
    • Limit 5
  • $25 Starbucks egift card & Get $2.50 Bonus
    • Limit 1
  • $25 Vudu egift cards & Get $5 Bonus
    • Limit 3
  • $25 White Castle Gift card & Get $5 Off
    • Limit 2
  • $25 Zaxby's Gift cards & Get $5 Off
    • Limit 2
  • $50 Adidas egift cards & Get $10 Bonus
    • Limit 3
  • $50 Bath & Body Works egift cards & Get $7.50 Off
    • Limit 2
  • $50 Groupon egift card & Get $5 Off
    • Limit 1
  • $50 Home Chef egift cards & Get $10 Off
    • Limit 5
  • $50 IHOP egift cards & Get $10 Off
    • Limit 2
  • $50 JTV egift cards & Get 50% off
    • Limit 3
  • $50 Red Robin egift card & Get $10 Off
    • Limit 1
  • $50 Spafinder egift cards & Get $10 Bonus
    • Limit 5
  • $50 Sportsman’s Warehouse Gift cards & Get $10 Bonus
  • $50 Yankee Candle egift cards & Get $10 Off
    • Limit 5
  • $75 Petco egift cards & Get $11.25 Off
    • Limit 2
  • $100 Delta egift cards & Get $10 Kroger egift card free
  • $100 DoorDash egift cards & Get $15 Off
    • Limit 1
  • $100 Wayfair egift cards, Get $10 Bonus
    • Limit 3
  • $200 Lowe's egift card & Get $20 Off
    • Limit 1.
  • Harris Teeter direct link
  • Kroger direct link
  • Expires 11/15/22
Save 5% On Visa & Mastercard Gift Cards With Promo Code FALLFRENZY22
Redner’s Markets: Buy $100 Select Gift Cards & Get 75k Redner’s Points
  • Includes: Disney, Domino’s, Macy’s, Olive Garden, One4All, PlayStation Store, Roblox, Starbucks, Uber and Xbox
  • 75,000 Redner’s Points are worth $7.50 off groceries or $0.75 per gallon off up to 20 gallons.
  • Expires 11/16/22. GCG
Shop ‘N Save: Offer Extended
  • Earn 20¢ OFF Per Gallon of Gas For Every $50 You Spend on Gift Cards
  • Weekly Ad
  • Expires 11/16/22
Staples:
  • Buy $200 Mastercard Gift Cards With No Purchase Fee
  • Staples Amex Offer: Spend $100 & Get $25 Back
    • Targeted Business Cards
    • Expires 12/31/22. GCG

Kroger & Harris Teeter Online DP's:
  • It looks like Kroger online no longer sells Disney Gift Cards. They do sell Disneyland Resort Park tickets. The workaround is to purchase them from Harris Teeter Online.
  • The $100 Just Married Visa Gift Card purchase fee is $4.95 at Kroger Online but it's $5.95 at Harris Teeter Online
  • Harris Teeter deals are separate from Kroger allowing you to max out on both online offers.

Last edited:
How Sam's Cash works (from a Sam's employee)

Sam's cash is given monthly from two separate sources.

Source one- Plus membership rewards. 2% back on most purchases in store (excluding Gift cards, alcohol, tobacco, gas, prescriptions, dairy milk, hearing aids, and optical purchases)

Source two- Sam's Club Credit card. 5% back on gas (up to the first $6000 spent- 1% back after that. 3% back on dining and takeout. 1% back everywhere else. 3% back in store on online at Sam's Club only if a plus membership (1% back for regular membership)- (the above exclusions does not count here- it is a straight 3%).
Source 3

Link “Any credit” card to Sam’s club bonus cash

It is something new

It seems to use the same restaurant that you use to earn extra delta/United miles

Attachments

• 7110ECD7-5C9E-4191-BDA5-0E104AACDF1A.png
    7110ECD7-5C9E-4191-BDA5-0E104AACDF1A.png
    91.8 KB · Views: 10
That is a pretty good deal. I saw that too. I have the plus membership so I always get at least the 3% so thats always my go to if I need gc fast.

Ok, the happy cards. My Amex has an offer on happy cards. $15 off 100 I believe. The website has the Happy Treats one that has game stop. That is still working right? As long as your gamestop sells the disney gc?
Remember to use a different credit card at Sam’s Cub when purchasing gift cards as there is no cash back on the Sam’s club Mastercard

Remember to use a different credit card at Sam’s Cub when purchasing gift cards as there is no cash back on the Sam’s club Mastercard

I've seen this posted a few times and included it in Post #1 and Post #3 when buying gift cards in-store and online.

Again, I don't have a membership or Sam's CC so I'm just trying to correct Sam's Club DP's
@dez1978 on Post #11486 3%?

And @gopher101 on Post #11473 writes the following:
How Sam's Cash works (from a Sam's employee)
Sam's cash is given monthly from two separate sources.​
  • Source one- Plus membership rewards. 2% back on most purchases in store (excluding Gift cards, alcohol, tobacco, gas, prescriptions, dairy milk, hearing aids, and optical purchases)
  • Source two- Sam's Club Credit card. 5% back on gas (up to the first $6000 spent- 1% back after that. 3% back on dining and takeout. 1% back everywhere else. 3% back in store on online at Sam's Club only if a plus membership (1% back for regular membership)- (the above exclusions does not count here- it is a straight 3%).
So @gopher101 are you saying you get 3% back when buying gift cards in-store and online when buying gift cards WITH plus membership & Sam's CC?

@arich35 I am so sorry for your troubles when buying Disney egift cards from Target.

I've read here there have been some issues but a simple call to CS cleared it up fast, what you're going through is new to me and just messed up!

Just saying, when I held a gift card giveaway here I used Target.
They sent each recipient their winning eGC without issues. Your post makes me reconsider if I'll use Target in the future, so thanks for posting and I hope it all works out - without additional stress.

As for me, I'm still not 100%, stuffy, coughing, draining and both ears hurt now. Then I realized the meds I received from my Doc prior to my vacation was different. Typically he gives me 1000mg Amoxicillin or Ampicillin, this time I was given 500mg Amoxicillin.
On the news I heard there's a shortage for Amoxicillin. UGH, I just want to feel better!

I tested negative 3 times for covid and have an appt. with my Doc tomorrow and will post offers when I get back.

I am going to have to double check my last statement but I could have sworn when I got gc last time in store, along with other things, I got 3% on the entire amount.

It's very well possible as you have the Plus membership which lines up to what @gopher101 posted, but please do confirm and let us know. Thank you!

Attachments

• A4C59ABD-9D94-49AD-B661-2A25BB292DFE.jpeg
    A4C59ABD-9D94-49AD-B661-2A25BB292DFE.jpeg
    40.6 KB · Views: 9
As for me, I'm still not 100%, stuffy, coughing, draining and both ears hurt now. Then I realized the meds I received from my Doc prior to my vacation was different. Typically he gives me 1000mg Amoxicillin or Ampicillin, this time I was given 500mg Amoxicillin.
On the news I heard there's a shortage for Amoxicillin. UGH, I just want to feel better!

I tested negative 3 times for covid and have an appt. with my Doc tomorrow and will post offers when I get back.
Hope you are back to your old self soon. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter