I don't recall, honestly. I tried again yesterday though, inspired by others' recent results!
Excellent and good luck! Just keeping up with DP's, what form of payment did you use and what type of DGC did you purchase?

Thank you so much!

Excellent and good luck! Just keeping up with DP's, what form of payment did you use and what type of DGC did you purchase?

Thank you so much!
I bought $100 DGC from shopDisney after clicking through. Didn't click on anything else (even though my RMN browser extension popped up). I used PayPal to pay with my Chase Freedom card so at the very least I'll get 5% back there.

I bought $100 DGC from shopDisney after clicking through. Didn't click on anything else (even though my RMN browser extension popped up). I used PayPal to pay with my Chase Freedom card so at the very least I'll get 5% back there.
And type of DGC, physical or digital?

Where can I get a $15 Disney GC?

I remember finding a variable $15-$500 one a while back, but I've only seen $25-$500 lately.

Well all my RMN have paid out on my shopDisney Purchases... nice little $280 back.

So "for now" RMN is still working just fine. Did both Physical Cards and eCards.
Which ecards did you buy?

I have used both 50th anniversary and Grogu ecards successfully several times but would like at least 1 other design.

Which ecards did you buy?

I have used both 50th anniversary and Grogu ecards successfully several times but would like at least 1 other design.

A number of the standard Mickey and one 50th.... put the 50th in my Apple Wallet.

With the physical cards I did a DCL, and a number of smaller Marvel & Starwars for gift for the grandkids.

Kroger Online: Blackhawk Network

1666188884021.png
  • Buy $150+ Visa Or Mastercard Gift Cards & Get $10 Off With Promo Code OCT2022
    • Direct link to offer
    • Currently earn 2x Fuel Points but that can change if a new 4x promotion becomes available.
    • Expires 10/25/22
$100 cards have a $5.95 purchase fee except for Just Married Visa it’s $4.95.
All $50 cards have a $4.95 purchase fee.
Plus there’s a $0.50 shipping fee per card, no matter which card you buy.
1666188517370.png
I would hold off for 4x fuel, buy 2 - $100 Just Married Visa and pay $200.90 with shipping. Remember this is Blackhawk Network territory and will not code as grocery.

Albertsons Companies:
Brookshire Brothers:
  • Buy $50 Select Gift Cards & Get $10 Off
  • Buy $100 Select Gift Cards & Get $20 Off
H-E-B: Buy $25 Select Gift Cards for $20
Includes: Cinemark, Fandango, GameStop, PlayStation Store and Roblox​
Limit 1 per customer. Direct link to digital coupons
Expires 10/25/22. GCG

Schnucks: Buy $50 or more in Select Gift Cards & Get $10 Off
Includes: Bath & Body Works, Bed Bath & Beyond, Chili's, Fandango, Lowe's and Xbox​
Redeem coupon 1 time in one transaction. Gift card selection may vary by store.​
Direct link to digital coupons (search for ‘gift card’).​
Expires 10/25/22. GCG

Winn-Dixie/Harveys/Fresco y Mas: Earn 8x Points On Choice & Giving Good Gift Cards
Expires 10/25/22. GCG

It's that time folks!
1666193043421.png
Please note the Main Pages (Post #1 - #10), will not be updated during my absence so you may see some expired offers., okay several.

Lastly, I know our thread is in excellent hands. You all are so incredibly helpful, quick and savvy. Thank you so much for being here and sharing your wisdom. I'm wishing you and yours a very safe and Happy Halloween!

I’ll be back on Friday, Nov 4, 2022, until then happy churning!

Edit to add: Post #1 has been updated with Vacation Info.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter