I had to take a double look at your post, originally I was thinking "you can't buy a gift card with a Target gc" but that's not all what your referring to.

I expected to be able to use a target gc for the merch and then my visa for the rest, just like when I'm in store.

I never knew you could do this in-store in one transaction.

You can, at least at self checkout, rarely go through a checker cause generally there's only 1 open with a long line. It always ends up being 5 cents less for the gc for some reason. Maybe it's the 5 cents for using my own bag. When you hit gc it tells you how much you can use it for and then makes you pay another way. Super easy. I expected ordering through the app to work the same way. :confused3

Added Offers ~ 10/09/22

Discount District
1665293008900.png
Family Fare: Buy $75 Select Gift Cards & Get $15 Off
Includes: Olive Garden, Outback, Panera, Roblox, Starbucks, Ulta and Victoria's Secret​
Limit 2 per household​
Expires 10/15/22

Amazon Amex Points Promo – Save Up to 50%

Update (Oct. 8, 2022) – This promotion is back again for select Amex cardmembers. Usually you can save up to 50% for maximum savings of up to $80 on your Amazon purchases. Take another look if you were were not eligible last time around. Some people are even targeted for a second time. I see a 20% discount, up to $25 savings, for this latest offer.

PROMO PAGE

This is a limited time offer. The promotion will end on the earlier of (a) 11:59pm PT on 12/26/2022, or (b) the time at which 40,000 customers have redeemed the offer. The promotion button will expire concurrently. Danny Deal Guru

For those with Meijer near them, they are offering $5 in mperks for every $50 in Disney Gift Cards. You can do this 10 times or just buy 1 $500 card for maximum mperks.

Meijer takes Google/Apple pay so combine with the discover 5% cash back category you are saving 10%.

Attachments

• E5407498-A40F-4056-969B-678EA66B326C.png
    E5407498-A40F-4056-969B-678EA66B326C.png
    78.6 KB · Views: 4
Amazon & Credit Card Offers
Chewy Amex Offer: Spend $49 & Get $15 Back
Buy eGift Card
Offer valid online only at chewy. com​
Expires 11/19/22

DH and I have this on our Delta. Last year on 10/31/21, Chewy had a 10% off sale on egift cards, might want to wait.

If not, here are a few more offers:
View attachment 708066
  • Spend $100 on almost anything & get a free $30 egift card when using promo code FALL2022
    • Limit 1 gift card per order, limit 1 order per customer.
    • https://www.chewy.com/
    • Excludes gift cards and more
    • Expires 10/12/22 11:30 PM EST, while supplies last.

View attachment 708065
  • Buy 1, Get 50% off with code TREATSBYCHEWY22
Use a shopping portal in case the purchase tracks.
:dog::fish::cat: :squirrel:
I wonder if I have to click thru their link to get this? It says click thru, but it seems a standard chewy .com page.... I see it's on SB for 8% and wondering how much I could stack

For those with Meijer near them, they are offering $5 in mperks for every $50 in Disney Gift Cards. You can do this 10 times or just buy 1 $500 card for maximum mperks.

Meijer takes Google/Apple pay so combine with the discover 5% cash back category you are saving 10%.
Thanks so much for posting! Just adding...

1665325016711.png

Disney Gift Card Deals
Meijer:
  • Buy $50 Disney Gift Cards & Earn $5 Reward
    • Limit 10
    • Excludes: Meijer, iTunes, Gaming, Amazon, Prepaid Debit, Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Phone Cards.
    • Reward(s) should post in 2 hours and cannot be used on gift cards.
    • This is not a coupon you need to clip, it's automatically in your mPerks account, simply plug your info prior to checkout.
    • Direct link
    • Expires 10/29/22
    • Meijer takes Google/Apple pay so combine with the discover 5% cash back category you are saving 10%.
    • Post #10849 :thumbsup2 @eticketplease

Discount District
Meijer:
  • Buy $50 3rd Party Gift Cards & Earn $5 Reward
    • Limit 10
    • Excludes: Meijer, iTunes, Gaming, Amazon, Prepaid Debit, Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Phone Cards.
    • Reward(s) should post in 2 hours and cannot be used on gift cards.
    • This is not a coupon you need to clip, it's automatically in your mPerks account, simply plug your info prior checkout.
    • Direct link
    • Expires 10/29/22
    • Meijer takes Google/Apple pay so combine with the discover 5% cash back category you are saving 10%.
    • Post #10849 :thumbsup2 @eticketplease
Meijer Chase Offer: Earn 5% back with a $4.50 back maximum.
  • Offer valid one time only.
  • Payment must be made directly with the merchant.
  • Excludes: tobacco, alcohol or lottery purchases.
  • Offer not valid on third-party services.
  • Expires 10/29/22

I wonder if I have to click thru their link to get this? It says click thru, but it seems a standard chewy .com page.... I see it's on SB for 8% and wondering how much I could stack

You should be able to use a shopping portal, whether they payout is a different story. I would at least try. Hope you post back your final outcome.

Offer NOT added to the Main Pages

Newegg: Buy $100 Groupon eGift Cards For $93.50 With Promo Code SSBX634
Limit 2​
Expires today, 10/09/22. GCG

Reminder, Groupon is hosting Groupon Day on Oct. 14, 2022 and these discounted gift cards can be very useful!

Note, Meijer B&M sells Groupon Gift Cards as well.

UPDATE: Gift Cards have been removed!

Well this is interesting, we don't often see GC Galore post Target Circle offers!
1665329166125.png
Target Circle Tech & Entertainment Offer: 10% off one Electronics or Video Game item
  • Valid in-store and online
  • Limit 1
  • Includes select gaming & prepaid phone gift cards, digital and physical.
  • Must clip Target Circle coupon
  • Direct link to eligible gift cards.
  • Save an additional 5% by paying with a Target RedCard or earn 5% by paying with a Chase Freedom or Freedom Flex card via PayPal.
  • Expires 10/22/22. GCG
When buying gift cards, make sure it has the offer displayed as seen below.
1665329794817.png

Last edited:
Well this is interesting, we don't often see GC Galore post Target Circle offers!

View attachment 709405
Target Circle Tech & Entertainment Offer: 10% off one Electronics or Video Game item
  • Limit 1
  • Save an additional 5% by paying with a Target RedCard or earn 5% by paying with a Chase Freedom or Freedom Flex card via PayPal.
  • Expires 10/22/22. GCG
View attachment 709410
Lol, they killed that quick. No more gift cards.

View attachment 709405
  • Limit 1
  • Expires 10/22/22. GCG
View attachment 709410

Not sure if it's helpful for anyone but the 10% also includes batteries. I used the last of our AAA yesterday so got some this morning. Wasn't expecting anything in circle to pick it up.

UPDATE

Post #10
More Ways to Save was meant to be a temporary location for Amazon Prime Early Access Sale but there's so much information that I've decided to keep it there instead of moving it all to the Amazon & Credit Card Offers post #4. I have included a link there for easy access.

Prime Early Access Sale October 11-12: Sneak Peak of Deals, Current Offers and More

New deals will drop every 30 minutes during select periods of the event at amazon.com/earlyaccess or on the Amazon shopping app. Prime members can check out Amazon’s holiday gift guides, including the popular Holiday Toy List, along with the Small Business, Home, Fashion, Beauty, and Electronics gift guides.

First Look at Upcoming Deals
  • Prime members in the U.S. can score 20% off (up to $10) on Grubhub orders using code Prime20. This 48-hour deal is available for orders over $15 and can only be used once.
  • Buy $50 Amazon Gift Card, Get $10 Credit
  • Save 80% on the Amazon Fire TV Omni Series 55-inch 4K Smart TV with hands-free Alexa and save 70% on Hisense 50-inch U6 Series 4K Quantum Dot QLED Fire TV
  • Save up to 55% on select Echo devices and Fire tablet bundles
  • Save up to 50% on select headphones, earbuds, and speakers from Bose, Sony, and JBL
  • Save up to 50% on select electric toothbrushes from Oral-B and Philips Sonicare
  • Save up to 50% on select Hasbro toys
  • Save up to 45% on select vacuums from Shark and iRobot
  • Save up to 40% on select power tools from brands like BLACK+DECKER, BOSCH, DEWALT, and GEARWRENCH
  • Save 40% on select products from Keurig
  • Save up to 40% on select Ninja products
  • Save up to 40% on select Vitamix blenders
  • Save up to 40% on select Barbie dolls
  • Save up to 35% on select laptops and accessories from Acer, Asus, Dell, HP, Lenovo, and LG
  • Save 30% on select LEGO sets
  • Save up to 30% on select hair products from Drybar, Living Proof, Olaplex, and R+Co
  • Save 30% on select lip masks and balms from LANEIGE
  • Save up to 30% on select Solo Stove fire pits and accessories
  • Save 30% on Casper pillows and mattress toppers
  • Save up to 30% on select Orolay coats including vests, trench coats, and down jackets
  • Save up to 30% on top shoes and apparel styles from New Balance
  • Save 15% on the Peloton Bike with delivery available to select locations and up to 25% on select accessories and apparel

Some Early Deals

Current Discounts and Prime Membership Options

Here's a list of some of the current deals and discounts for Amazon purchases:
Amazon offers free shipping on orders of $25 or more. If you're a Prime member, then you can also get free 1-day shipping on most items that are sold directly by Amazon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter