I just realized I have all of the current Chase offers on my checking account too! I didn't even know that was an option? Does it work with your.. debit card? Anyone have experience with that?
Same here...I don't get as many offers on my checking account compared to my CCs, but every little bit counts.

Hi all,
I have three chase cards.
Two have 10% back at Staples up to $10. I figure I can buy two cards there?
What is this about game stop. Three also have GameStop. They sell Disney gift cards too?

Hi all,
I have three chase cards.
Two have 10% back at Staples up to $10. I figure I can buy two cards there?
What is this about game stop. Three also have GameStop. They sell Disney gift cards too?
Staples: yes, there and also online, but online there's a small fee
GameStop: yes, some of them do. Call ahead

Thanks,

I just called and no Disney gift cards at either. Has anyone found them recently at GameStop?

UPDATE: Several deals have been added!

Kroger Online - Blackhawk Network - will NOT code as Grocery.

1660925220121.png
  • Buy $60 gift cards for the following brands for $50
    • Choice Game & Grub
    • Choice Happy Birthday
    • Choice Treat Yourself
    • Choice Let’s Eat
    • Adidas
    • Fanatics
  • Buy $30 gift cards for the following brands for $25
    • Sportsman’s Warehouse
    • Fandango
    • Vudu
  • Buy $57.50 gift cards for the following brands for $50
    • Uber Eats
    • Giving Good American Cancer Society
    • Giving Good Make-A-Wish
    • Giving Good Feeding America
  • Buy $220 gift cards for the following brands for $200
    • Giving Good Wounded Warrior Project
  • Buy $50 gift cards for the following brands for $42.50
    • DoorDash
    • Bath & Body Works
  • Buy $50 gift cards for the following brands for $40
    • Under Armour
    • Groupon
    • IHOP
    • Red Robin
    • Home Chef
    • Spafinder
  • Buy $200 gift cards for the following brands for $180
    • Lowe’s
  • Buy $100 gift cards for the following brands & get $10 Kroger gift card free
    • Delta
  • Buy $25 gift cards for the following brands for $20
    • Zaxby’s
    • Krispy Kreme
  • Buy $110 gift cards for $100 for the following brands
    • REI
    • Wayfair
  • Various limits. Direct link to offer.
  • Expires 8/23/22. GCG
Also be sure to check the value of any gift cards added to your cart. The descriptions for these online deals don’t always end up matching what’s added in your cart, so it’s worth verifying that. For example, a deal saying you’ll get a $110 gift card for $100 might end up being a $100 gift card for that brand and a $10 Kroger gift card. That doesn’t always happen, but it’s happened enough with recent deals to make it worth checking.

I have a CVS 10% and OfficeDepot 10% cash back offer on my card - both would work on gift card purchases, right?
Yes, as long as they are in-store purchases. I believe that Office Depot uses a 3rd party to fulfill online GC orders and it will not code as an Office Depot purchase.

Were you able to use the $5 on the GC, or they just told you you could? Same situation, I found out my family has a pro membership 🙄 but the $5 coupon didn't work on the GC
Actually I let my son use it this month since he came shopping with me. He used it on a Robux gift card. Which might jive with what Twilghtsprkle said below. Hmmm. I'll try DGC next month.
Pro membership $5 will only work on digital currency for video games, so Nintendo eshop, Steam, Xbox. It will not work on DGC or other gift cards. I have a pro membership and get a free $5 Nintendo eshop card each month.

My DGC has shipped from Staples but the charge disappeared from my transactions. Has anyone seen this? I'm a little worried that I won't get the credit.

My DGC has shipped from Staples but the charge disappeared from my transactions. Has anyone seen this? I'm a little worried that I won't get the credit.
I’ve had charges of all kinds temporarily disappear as they go from pending to posted. I bet it reappears in a day or so.

Thanks! I finally found one. It’s about a 20 minute drive but my friend lives over there so I’m making it trip to see her and her cat plus get the cards. All three of the my chase cards have a deal. Two 20% and one 10%. Will be worth the drive!

My three Chase cards each had 20% for Game Stop up to $10 and 10% for Staples up to $10. Went shopping today and my local Game Stop had Disney Gift Cards and the second Staples I visited had them as well! (Staples only the fixed $50 gift cards though so I had to buy 6)

Game Stop had no issue splitting up the three transactions so I could use different cards (even mentioned we could do it all in one and split tender but I wanted to play it safe lol). Staples said they needed to get a manager but after a few seconds the associated decided to not wait and rang me up in three separate transactions as well 😄👍
Has your cash back posted yet?

I don't know if anyone can answer this but I got my cash back credit this morning from
Office Depot/Max this morning. I just looked now and the same offer is there again...expiring in a
couple weeks. Can you really use it again? Or is it 1 offer life of card?

I don't know if anyone can answer this but I got my cash back credit this morning from
Office Depot/Max this morning. I just looked now and the same offer is there again...expiring in a
couple weeks. Can you really use it again? Or is it 1 offer life of card?
It’s likely the same offer. Chase doesn’t seem to remove them once you use them. They only go away when they expire.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts