Disney Gift Card Deals & Amazon & Credit Card Offers
Office Depot/OfficeMax Chase Offer: Get 10% Back On Up To $80 Spend
Expires 9/30/22. Post #9754 :thumbsup2 @Duckbug.Ducktales

Discount District
Office Depot/OfficeMax: Buy $300+ Mastercard Gift Cards & get $15 off instantly
Limit 1 per household/business.​
Expires 8/20/22. GCG
Office Depot/OfficeMax Chase Offer Exp 9/30/22

Yesterday I used my Chase 10% at Game Stop for DGC. Also had an educational conversation with their staff about their Pro Members program. My family is/are "Pro Members" because my husband cant pass up a pitch. Pro Members pay $15 a year and get a $5/month credit. Yesterday I learned (and used) that $5 credit can be used on third party gift cards! My husband/kids constantly forget to use the $5 credit so it will be going to DGC now.

@HHMcG is correct.

Were you able to use the $5 on the GC, or they just told you you could? Same situation, I found out my family has a pro membership 🙄 but the $5 coupon didn't work on the GC

Pro membership $5 will only work on digital currency for video games, so Nintendo eshop, Steam, Xbox. It will not work on DGC or other gift cards. I have a pro membership and get a free $5 Nintendo eshop card each month.

Might want to go to Slickdeals and read a bit. Worked for me in-store only.

I went to Staples on Monday and my cashback has already appeared on 3 cards! Interesting
the Officemax has not and I did that the last day available. Hope it is ok!
For me, Chase posts about a week or two later.
I don't bother looking anymore, I'll see them on my statement.

For me the fee was worth not driving to Staples.... yeah they charged $1.99 for the one $50 card I could get. Maybe if I had a number of different CC with different offers, going to the store for three or four $50 cards would be worth it. Have three Chase cards and only one had the Staples offer of any amount (20% with $10 Max). Besides RMN offered another 10%, by using online, that easily covered the fee (if it pays out - it is tracking).

I just wish these offers didn't max out.... Anyone try using one of these offers, during different billing cycles?
Definitely keep checking your Chase cards, they did wind up showing up on my 3 cards and then one on another family members as well 👍 hope your RMN tracks!!

Ugh. Sometimes the fine print is so unclear.
Capital One is offering 6% cashback at giftcards.com. However, I’m not sure whether the 5% ENDOFSUMMER discount on VVs can be used when going through the Capital One portal because of the line highlighted below. Can anyone clarify this for me?
It tracked! Got an email from Capital One this afternoon to inform me!

I’m going to wait until RMN offers at least 8% cb at shopDisney and then I’m going to put this VV to work on a DGC. 😀

This is exciting, because I live on the east coast where we don’t have Office Depot, Krogers, Meijer or many of the other stores that seem to offer the best/most frequent DGC discounts, so it has been challenging finding deals this summer.

I live on the east coast where we don’t have Office Depot, Krogers, Meijer or many of the other stores that seem to offer the best/most frequent DGC discounts, so it has been challenging finding deals this summer.

Friendly Reminder

Kroger Online will be having a sale starting tomorrow 8/19/22. If you want to create an account - awesome, some deals might require that. If it's not required you have the option to check out as a guest. Even if you can't use the fuel points, this might be worth looking into. I'll post offers when they become available.

Is there any benefit to buying the VV from somewhere posted like Giftcards.com or Office Depot if I have ebates and BarclayBoost as my only CB option (nothing on my Chase for OD), and I have a Target card that I could use instead for 5% off? I really need GCs for my Disney trip and want to maximize every cent. TIA!

I just realized I have all of the current Chase offers on my checking account too! I didn't even know that was an option? Does it work with your.. debit card? Anyone have experience with that?

Is there any benefit to buying the VV from somewhere posted like Giftcards.com or Office Depot if I have ebates and BarclayBoost as my only CB option (nothing on my Chase for OD), and I have a Target card that I could use instead for 5% off? I really need GCs for my Disney trip and want to maximize every cent. TIA!
I had credit card offers for Office Depot that I used to average about 8% back from Office Depot. I tried to but unfortunately could not use those to then buy VV from Giftcards.com to stack, I am hoping I will be able to use them and stack at Kroger. So yes, the real benefit comes from combining and stacking as many offers as possible. Just buying from a place like OD with only the in store offer only comes out to a few dollars, generally not worth the gas of going out of your way. Combining with credit card offers, then online offers = gold.

Edit: You could wait and see if Dosh puts out an Office Depot offer, etc. Dosh has a good record of paying out even with GC purchases at places like Office Depot, and if your card is linked and they have a CB offer that would add an additional few percent. It really all depends on the offers, what sites are linked, etc. With Giftcards.com the 5% back with 6% from Capital One Shopping was a real good offer (this was not the Captial One Credit Card Portal but their Shopping App).

Last edited:
I just realized I have all of the current Chase offers on my checking account too! I didn't even know that was an option? Does it work with your.. debit card? Anyone have experience with that?
If you have them on your debit card, yes. I have used a few.

Yes, that's your debit card. Works just like the credit card. (Although obviously, make sure there's enough cash in the checking account for the full purchase amount! :laughing: )

Yesterday I used my Chase 10% at Game Stop for DGC. Also had an educational conversation with their staff about their Pro Members program. My family is/are "Pro Members" because my husband cant pass up a pitch. Pro Members pay $15 a year and get a $5/month credit. Yesterday I learned (and used) that $5 credit can be used on third party gift cards! My husband/kids constantly forget to use the $5 credit so it will be going to DGC now.
I actually got sold into this membership when I went in to use my chase offers! :o

The staff member specifically pointed out that it was good for loading $5 into nintendo and xbox gift cards, and my kids have been asking for digital currency to buy "stuff" in their games. For $15, I think it's a fun way for them to buy something each month and learn about $.

In terms of DGC, it's not really worth it. My store has a minimum $25 DGC and I wouldn't spend $20 non-discounted just to use the $5 credit on a DGC.

I had credit card offers for Office Depot that I used to average about 8% back from Office Depot. I tried to but unfortunately could not use those to then buy VV from Giftcards.com to stack, I am hoping I will be able to use them and stack at Kroger. So yes, the real benefit comes from combining and stacking as many offers as possible. Just buying from a place like OD with only the in store offer only comes out to a few dollars, generally not worth the gas of going out of your way. Combining with credit card offers, then online offers = gold.

Edit: You could wait and see if Dosh puts out an Office Depot offer, etc. Dosh has a good record of paying out even with GC purchases at places like Office Depot, and if your card is linked and they have a CB offer that would add an additional few percent. It really all depends on the offers, what sites are linked, etc. With Giftcards.com the 5% back with 6% from Capital One Shopping was a real good offer (this was not the Captial One Credit Card Portal but their Shopping App).

Thank you!

I am…but I can’t seem to find the banner you posted. It was there yesterday when you first posted about it.

I haven't used CP's shopping app before, does it work like RMN?

Well this seems pretty lame! I'm only seeing one new offer. :confused3 I'm going to bed! Maybe Kroger will get their act together tomorrow!

Kroger Online - Blackhawk Network - will NOT code as Grocery.

Get up to 20% OFF Select Gift Cards & Earn 4x Fuel during Summer Deal Days
1660882190381.png

$25 Zaxby's Gift Card, get $5 Off
Limit 2. Direct Link
Earn 4x Fuel - interesting this is the GC earning 4x, no other cards are listed.
Expires 8/23/22

Offers still available
  • Buy $100 Apple eGift Card & Get $10 Kroger Gift Card Free
  • Buy $150+ Visa Or Mastercard Gift Cards & Get $10 Off With Promo Code DEALDAYS2022

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter