Added Offers ~ 6/30/22

Discount District
Giant/Martin’s/Stop & Shop: Earn 10x Points On Apple Gift Cards
Offer valid July 1-7, 2022. GCG

Giant Eagle Online: Earn 3x/5x Perks On Select Gift Cards
Includes: Airbnb, AMC Theatres, Big Lots, Groupon, Kohl’s and Ulta Beauty​
Expires 7/13/22. GCG

DH & I purchased gas at Kroger last night ($4.74) and noticed the language on the payment screen changed, it now asks if you want to use:
> May Fuel Points XXXX​
> June Fuel Points XXXX​

I wonder if there are plans to enforce fuel transfers, which is 3x per year.

Anyone know if there is a way to combine Dosh + Retailmenot for cashback at Shopdisney? Dosh says you need to click through to their app first so I am guessing not. Need to buy some DGCs and seems as though buying from shopdisney with the RMN 10% cashback is the best offer, but if I can combine it with any other offer, would be even better! :)

I wish the Cash App would run the Sams 10% Cashback again as that is by far one of the best offers (~3% off the price of the gift card via Sams, plus 10% cashback instantly using Cash App).

Never mind! I need more coffee!!!!

@Liquidice you were asking about Dosh, not Ibotta! I'm sorry!

Well, I'm adding it back. Again I'm not sure if this will work at ShopDisney @happiestpoe posted this method works at Petsmart.
Original Post

You should be able to stack with Ibotta if you have the browser extension. Install it, then navigate to RMN, and click through to PetSmart ShopDisney from RMN. When you're adding things to your cart, then 'activate' the Ibotta extension. (That's what I do to double up with Rakuten/RMN and Ibotta).

Someone tried using mobile but it didn't work. You need to follow the steps above.

Last edited:
Anyone know if there is a way to combine Dosh + Retailmenot for cashback at Shopdisney? Dosh says you need to click through to their app first so I am guessing not. Need to buy some DGCs and seems as though buying from shopdisney with the RMN 10% cashback is the best offer, but if I can combine it with any other offer, would be even better! :)

I wish the Cash App would run the Sams 10% Cashback again as that is by far one of the best offers (~3% off the price of the gift card via Sams, plus 10% cashback instantly using Cash App).
I was hoping the cash app offer would be back this week :(

Never mind! I need more coffee!!!!

@Liquidice you were asking about Dosh, not Ibotta! I'm sorry!

Thats ok - I tried with Ibotta based on your advice. Ibotta is at 10% cashback and RMN is at 10%, so if somehow they both work then that would be amazing! :) Thanks for the tip, hopefully it works. Or at least hopefully one of the 2 comes though lol.

I know, me too! I stock up on DGCs whenever they have that offer - although I always buy 2x$50 eGCs and 2x$50 Physical gift cards each day to save the maximum amount, which makes for quite a bit of effort to combine them all!

Thats ok - I tried with Ibotta based on your advice. Ibotta is at 10% cashback and RMN is at 10%, so if somehow they both work then that would be amazing! :) Thanks for the tip, hopefully it works. Or at least hopefully one of the 2 comes though lol.
Did you follow the steps provided? Hopefully it does work!

It seems like it's been a long time since cash app was 10% at Sam's.
I think GCG is tired:
As a result, this’ll be the last week that I republish this post with the latest set of Boosts. I’ll keep checking them each week and if there’s a notable deal (e.g. 10% Boost for Sam’s Club) I’ll publish a separate post about it.

This comment stuck with me as well: It looks like inflation is hitting gift card discounts too!

Target

1656607619905.png
Original Post #8725
Just sign into Target Circle and confirm your military verification. We’ll just need a document to confirm your military status (a Veteran ID Card, as one example). It’s smooth sailing from there and you can use the 10% discount on up to two separate transactions, online or in-store, June 26 through July 4. And since verification has already begun, you can begin the process now to get a head start. Get the full offer details. Link to article

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter